Eco-Friendly Family
Options

talk me down: POAS

okay maybe i don't want to be talked down.  

i'm about to go out in the freezing rain to the dollar store to pick up lots of sticks to pee on over the next few days.  dh thinks i am insane and that there's no chance i'm pg.  i'm def insane b/c i'm only 7 dpo.  but i SO need to get out of the house.  have been cooped up for 2 days.  and i'm soooo crampy. and i just want to know.  and i am a poas addict.

thanks for letting me ramble.  needed to write about it here b/c i obviously can't tell anyone irl and dh is being no fun!

eta: if you know me irl, keep your new knowledge on the dl.  thanks:)

Re: talk me down: POAS

• Options
    are you ttc?
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I say go get your pee stick!

I was crampy too and thought "NO WAY am I pg". Here I am 21 weeks later

• Loading the player...
  • Options

no...not ttc.  but it would be a welcome surprise.  dh and i had a lapse of judgement the other night (i.e. using "pulling out"  during ovulation).  i was all cool about it until johnsoar posted that the same thing happened to her.  and she got pg.  and i've been super crampy.  so now i just wanna know....

• Options
    Sometimes, POAS is the only thing to ease your mind.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Doooooooooooooo itttttttttttttt!  POAS!

(I know, I know, I'm no help!)
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Yep - you gotta do it! And get at least a handful. No more of these old crappy ones that have expired!
  • Options
    You'll never get the effers to convince you not to poas! We're a nosy bunch!
  • Options

I was crampy yesterday and AF came :)  I think you should wait until AF doesn't show up, personally.  Those $$ tree tests aren't even sensitive enough to get a + this early, are they? 

Sorry, Debbie downer ;)

• Options
    Although I personally would want to know NOW, I do have to agree with squeaky - it's not really realistic to expect an answer this early. That said, I POAS'd the day AF was due, got a neg on a cheap test. Four days later, BFP... but yeah, I would probably do it now too just to see. I'm so impatient!!
  • Options

ok so i did it.  bfn.  so no new info...

i guess my thought about early poas is, for one $, why not?  if it's neg, you have no new info, but if it's pos...you KNOW!  dh did make a good point that excessive testing is wasteful...not very eff.  but you guys (well most of you;) sanctioned it, right?!

• Options

when in doubt or just plain early... ALWAYS use FMU... i expect to see POAS updates tomorrow morning... lol

• Options

yes ma'am!

Stick out tongue

• Options
    7dpo is waaaay to early to check. in my clinic (RE) we have women come in 10 dpo (IVF) for blood test and many of those +s wouldn't be detected on a stick yet. i think it messes with your brain to pee too early. that being said it's hard to wait....i'll be POAS with you in a few days....
  • Options
    Do it and tellllll me lol
    47 months &
    11 months
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"