September 2017 Moms

GTKY: Embarrassing school/childhood photos

2»

Re: GTKY: Embarrassing school/childhood photos

• So I did happen to find this tagged to me on Facebook. I was on our news team my junior year which was surprisingly fun lol (sorry if it looks weird but I felt the need to crop out the other girls for privacy reasons!) 
  • Loading the player...
  • lahearn18 said:
    I stand corrected...there are 2 pix that I was tagged in on Facebook from childhood friends.

I'm in the red striped shirt...pretty sure this was 7th grade

I am the top right corner...5th grade

I forgot you were from VB too. I went to Kempsville Elem.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @cmar1006 haha oh yeah! VB Represent! haha Rosemont Forest Elementary, Salem Middle, and then i went to Bayside High for their health science academy (aaand I work in business)
  • @lahearn18 awesome. I would have gone to all Kempsville schools, but was homeschooled after elementary school. DH went to Green Run
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @cmar1006 gang run! lol i would have gone to Green Run if we didn't move to the Salem area when I was in 1st grade, we were in a neighborhood Holland & Windsor Oaks - or off S. Plaza depending on which way you came from lol.
  • @lahearn18 DH graduated in '97 so it wasn't as bad as it is these days. I grew up right off Kempsville & Princess Anne, where they are doing all that crazy construction. So we were super close. Can't wait to go back to visit. We are going to a Williamsburg and VB in April. So excited. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @cmar1006
    I graduated in...2008 lol. I grew up off Lynnhaven pkwy - between salem and indian river

I usually go home in the fall...but uhh a baby is coming then, so we probably wont be heading to VB this year unless we get orders back to VB then we'll be moving there this coming winter 
  • lahearn18 said:
    @cmar1006
    I graduated in...2008 lol. I grew up off Lynnhaven pkwy - between salem and indian river

I usually go home in the fall...but uhh a baby is coming then, so we probably wont be heading to VB this year unless we get orders back to VB then we'll be moving there this coming winter 
    FX you get your orders there! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @satuttle1014  Aww yall grew up together? That is super cool!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • satuttle1014satuttle1014 member
    edited March 2017
    mrsmgsee said:
    @satuttle1014  Aww yall grew up together? That is super cool!
    Yes, we met in 1st grade having the same teacher, had holy communion together/Sunday school, rode the same bus in elementary school, lived a few streets away from each other, our soccer games were right after each other lol we went to different high schools. We knew each other and knew the same people but we didn't really hang out like outside of school or such. So I didn't really talk to him since middle school then we both went to college in FL  (different schools) and my senior year of college we started talking again and then we became best friends and we decided to meet up again in 2012 before he moved back to VA and then we started dating later that year and I when I graduated grad school in 2013 I moved back to VA. Funny how we met when we were younger and didn't really notice each other even though I had a crush on him in elementary school lol and then we decided to give it a shot and it worked. Ha sorry for my life story but makes more sense when I write it out.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • yasandsonyasandson member
    edited March 2017
    Talk about embarrassing pictures ( yours are sssso cute
  • yasandsonyasandson member
    edited March 2017
     I must do something wrong. Half of my post disapears when i hit "post reply". Even when i try posting it again, it just posts the first sentence. 

• winerenwineren member
    edited March 2017
     Trying to kiss a toad! Pretty sure my dad way laughing at me.

• Senior prom with my HS boyfriend:

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers