1st Trimester

What do I do

I have been feeling terrible lately with nausea, fatigue and back pain, but today is the height and I don't know what to do.

Since 350am I have been having lower back pain and leg cramps it just doesn't go away, to make things worse my toddler is having mid-thigh range fever. I Sam having very bad nausea never this bad untill last time when I had a good intolerance, can hardly keep walking all I wanna do I is lay down even if it does nothing, accompanied by headache due to ack of sleep.

I rang up al clinics and no one has an appointment and I can see them only later in the evening as walkin, here where I live back pain isn't an emergency unless accompanied with other symptoms of bleeding or fainting.

I have tried everything to relieve the pain and it is stubborn as hell, I don't know what to do than cry. Any similar experiences? I am only 8 weeks pregnant with a previous history of RPL I so freaked out.

Re: What do I do

• Please bump anyone I am also feeling shortness of breath, I really need the support from you guys
  • If you are feeling shortness of breath, you need to get off of the internet and go to the ER. I hope they are able to help and that you're feeling better soon.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I have been feeling terrible lately with nausea, fatigue and back pain, but today is the height and I don't know what to do.

Since 350am I have been having lower back pain and leg cramps it just doesn't go away, to make things worse my toddler is having mid-thigh range fever. I Sam having very bad nausea never this bad untill last time when I had a good intolerance, can hardly keep walking all I wanna do I is lay down even if it does nothing, accompanied by headache due to ack of sleep.

I rang up al clinics and no one has an appointment and I can see them only later in the evening as walkin, here where I live back pain isn't an emergency unless accompanied with other symptoms of bleeding or fainting.

I have tried everything to relieve the pain and it is stubborn as hell, I don't know what to do than cry. Any similar experiences? I am only 8 weeks pregnant with a previous history of RPL I so freaked out.
    Please bump anyone I am also feeling shortness of breath, I really need the support from you guys
    @Goldpepper

Go to the ER - especially if you're having shortness of breath. There's nothing internet strangers can do for you regarding that.
    Me:28 | DH: 28
    Married: 07-2014
    TTC #1: Since November 2015
    Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    BFP: 11/4/2016
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• I went to to an ob, she said shortness of breath due to fever and chills, she did an ultrasound with good fetal heart rate she gave me a primotul depot shot and said the pain should ease. I hope everything goes good. 
  • I went to to an ob, she said shortness of breath due to fever and chills, she did an ultrasound with good fetal heart rate she gave me a primotul depot shot and said the pain should ease. I hope everything goes good. 
    Glad it wasn't anything more serious
    Me:28 | DH: 28
    Married: 07-2014
    TTC #1: Since November 2015
    Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    BFP: 11/4/2016
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker