March 2017 Moms
Options

BABY UPDATE! Pre-E...Elliott is coming

edited February 2017 in March 2017 Moms
Thanks to you all for the thoughts and good wishes. My induction turned into a c-section when my pressure started creeping and liver wasn't having it. We gotta do what we gotta do to keep ourselves and little ones safe, right? 

So, without further delay, meet Elliott Poplar! Born at 9:23 pm on 2/25, 6lbs2ozs, 18.75 in long, and a 9 Apgar score (that's right, I'm a bragging mama :)

Well, protein in the urine with normal BP turned into protein in the urine with 150/90 BP and elevated liver enzymes pretty quick. I was admitted to the hospital late last night, and am currently on dose 4 or cytotec to get this party started. Pretty bewildered and sleep deprived right now...and all of a sudden nervous about having a 37-weeker outside my belly. Would love any positive thoughts and/or stories of happy, healthy 37 week babies who didn't do any NICU time :) 

Thanks to you all for the good energy while I lay here and wait...and wait...and wait.
Me: 30, mild DOR
Him: 31, totes fine.
IUI #1: 5 follicles, cycle cancelled :-/
IUI #2: 1 follicle, BFP, chemical
IVF #1: 12 follicles, 9 eggs, 1 fresh 5dt and 4 on ice. BFP, beta #1: 326, beta #2: 841 

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: BABY UPDATE! Pre-E...Elliott is coming