Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Fridayyy 2/24

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: What is one thing you really appreciate about your SO?

Re: TWW Fridayyy 2/24

• Loading the player...
  • @JJMNO1616 wow, I'm jealous!! I want someone to do my laundry!!
  • Month/Cycle: 11

CD/DPO: 34/??

Timing: ??

Testing: I won't be testing 

R/R: I took a big ol' fall on my face tumble yesterday in front of my house trying to catch the bus. I can't even walk today. 

CS/Q: WTF FF? It's now saying I never ovulated at all. It had me ovulating on CD18 with AF expected on CD31. Help

GTKY: What is one thing you really appreciate about your SO? He's very considerate about making sure I axhally eat. I tend to forget. 
    Me: 27 DH: 27
    Married: 04/05/15
    TTC since: 02/16/16

• Well it's CD1 so I'm moving to WTO. Don't follow me! 
    Me 29 I Him 26
    Married 4/22/16
    TTC 9/2015
    **TW**
    BFP 2/1/16 I MC 3/21/16 (11w)
    TTCAL 6/15/16
    BFP 3/23/2017 Team pink! Quinn Leigh EDD December 1, 2017
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• @jess0211 we also have a cloth folding/putting away ninja in our house.  
    Sidenote: I saw your post yesterday, I'm glad you're moving into today with a positive attitude :) 

@Dilynne I am no expert with FF, especially just basing the info on temps. Are you using OPKs as well? 

@ktcakes87 sorry about CD 1
  • @Dilynne yhat is odd.  You don't have any other cm notes or opks to give it?  Wanna x-post in the CS thread to get more eyes on it?  Sorry about your fall... :(  ouchie!!!!
  • @50wife @businesswife I have never turned an OPK so I stopped using them. As for CM, that was the first and only time I ever noticed it. I'll go cross post in the CS thread, thanks! 

• @jess0211 My DH is good about folding everything he just doesn't put my stuff away which is fine with me because then I would never be able to find anything. I do secretly hate the way he folds pants but I would never dare complain about that! It's a small price to pay for not having to do my own laundry lol

@Dilynne Ouch! So sorry to hear about your fall... I also agree with businesswife that you should consider posting in the chart stalk thread! I can see why you would be confused. 

@ktcakes87 Sorry about CD1!  :'(
  • @dilynne Ouch! Hope you feel better!

@JJMNO1616 I wish my SO would do laundry! So jealous!

@jess0211 Still thinking about you and your brother, hope the rest of your day goes well.

Month/Cycle: 11 cycles, 6 TTCAL

CD/DPO: 23/8

Timing: -5, -3, 0

Testing: Not yet.

R/R: Fiance went to the doctor's last night for an allergic reaction to an insect bite (he is the stubborn type when it comes to doctors and medicine), needless to say he didn't take the medicine and complained to me yet again that he was beyond itchy. You'd think if he wanted to feel better, he'd follow instructions LOL! 

CS/Q:

I love that he is almost always level headed, I could be freaking out about something and he'll nonchalantly come up to me and have the answers I need for that exact moment or know what to say to calm me down.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    **TW in Spoiler**
    https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/683816

BFP 6/30/16, MC 8/21/16
    BFP 05/04/17, 5/10/17 Emergency LAP due to ectopic. Right tube removed.

BFP 07/12/17, ECDD 03/25/18  -  Silver Orion Born 3/23/18
    BFP 09/30/19, EDD 06/11/20

• @GG620 thank you! He's good, finally getting excited about everything!
  • @ktcakes87 sorry for cd1

I'm so so so excited I go here now! 

Month/Cycle: 15 (NTNP 1year, month 3 since starting FET prep)

CD/DPO: 21/1dp5dt (1 day post 5 day transfer- the equivalent of 6dpo)

Timing: FET yesterday

Testing: my beta is 3/5, but let's be real my BSC is not going to let me wait that long. I will probably be a nut and test on Tuesday or Wednesday just to torture myself.

R/R: I'm just super excited to finally be in TWW! 

CS/Q:

GTKY: What is one thing you really appreciate about your SO? He is incredibly calm and rock solid. Nothing rattles him. 
    I

Yay! I'm probably testing Tuesday as well! We can make it Testing Tuesday! I guess we're both 6 DPO? (you're 1 day post 5 day xfer, right?)
  • @heatherdubrow that is so wonderful! I am hoping so hard for you and DH :) 

BabyFruit Ticker

[spoiler]

Me: 28  Him: 30

Married: 11/15/14

TTC: 02/2016

IF DX: MFI (low count & morphology) & mild PCOS

June 2016 BFP - MC @8w2d

August 2016 BFP - MC @6w1d

June 2017 - 50 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI = BFP 7/6/17!!

Beta #1 = 422 (14dpo), Beta #2 = 810, prog - 12.3 (16dpo), Beta #3 = 5023, prog - 18.9 (20dpo)

[/spoiler]

• Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 28/10

Timing: -4,-3,-1

Testing: I took a FRER today, optimistically, which was negative :(:(

R/R: really busy/stressful day at work yesterday, which infiltrated/interrupted my dreams and sleep last night. Posting from my lukewarm bath. Eating yogurt and granola by candlight. Ain't so bad.

CS/Q: do you make anything of the up and down temps here in the luteal phase? I think I've been mouth breathing, plus last night I slept so poorly I charted 30 min early. But it's bumming me out inexplicably.

he just brought me breakfast! And he's a wizard with the tinier humans. Like pied piper status.
  • orbmaker said:
    Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 28/10

Timing: -4,-3,-1

Testing: I took a FRER today, optimistically, which was negative :(:(

R/R: really busy/stressful day at work yesterday, which infiltrated/interrupted my dreams and sleep last night. Posting from my lukewarm bath. Eating yogurt and granola by candlight. Ain't so bad.

CS/Q: do you make anything of the up and down temps here in the luteal phase? I think I've been mouth breathing, plus last night I slept so poorly I charted 30 min early. But it's bumming me out inexplicably.

he just brought me breakfast! And he's a wizard with the tinier humans. Like pied piper status.
    orbmaker Id love to see some of your other charts just to see how they compare.... Do you normally have regular high LP temps? If so I would think probably some of the things you mention (like mouth breathing) could be affecting your temps. The main thing is that all of your temps are well above the cover line, which is the most important thing. I would try not to worry right now unless it starts dipping to the line.
  • @dragonette505 Thanks for this response! I kinda wish I'd temped a few months before I knew we were going to start trying, but this is actually my first pass. I'm so green! 
  • @dragonette505 yes to testing Tuesday!!
  • orbmaker     No worries! Right now just assume its "normal" and  keep temping. Hopefully you wont have to make another chart!
    heatherdubrow   OMG! now it feels so soon! lol :)    
  • @heatherdubrow I did a happy dance this morning for you thinking about that little emby settling in!  i'm going to stalk the hell out of you in the least creepy way!
    @orbmaker my temps are always a bit rocky, I wouldn't stress about it too much, yours really aren't that bad. Sorry about the BFN.
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• Off to WTO! Hope to see none of you there. 

• @Dilynne so sorry to see you going over to wto

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @Dilynne sorry to see you leave for wto
    DS1: Nov. 2013
    DS2: Jan. 2016
    DS3: Dec. 2017
    Baby #4 on the way!
  • Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD/DPO: 23/10

Timing: -3, -2, -1

Testing: Maybe tomorrow morning (Sunday, as it's Saturday am here)

R/R: Originally I was going to wait to test but of course I'm going BSC. I'm smelling weird things, my boobs are bigger, and my stomach is a bit acidy (but no vomiting). I want to take the test with FMU and I peed already but if I wait till the week then DH won't be home.

CS/Q:

He does a lot of little things for me. Like this morning he had an alarm go off to go take our Sheltie for her poop walk. I asked him to take the Maltese out for a pee so I wouldn't have to. The Maltese doesn't go on walks like the Sheltie does so he walked the Sheltie, came back, and brought the Maltese out. Then he did the dishes and made me coffee. 
    Me: 25 DH: 29, Married 1/1/2015
    DS 11/2/2017
    TTC since August 2018

• Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 20 / 5 or 3 FF just changed my o day. 

Timing: ok

Testing: never

R/R: FF moved my o day this morning.  Rave it's been a pretty good day.

CS/Q:

That he is so caring and always comes to my rescue. 
  • Month/Cycle:1

CD/DPO:. Just guessing since I am not charting until next month.   Between 9-11 dpos

Timing: timing was ok 

Testing: tested today. Will text again in 2 days

R/R:. Rant- we decided to try again for a 3rd last week.  So we did.  But he wants to wait a few more months now to avoid the holidays and our kids birthdays, which I don't.  It is not completely decided, but it is frustrating.

CS/Q:

GTKY: What is one thing you really appreciate about your SO?  He is a neat freak, so my house it always clean.
  • @dragonette505 I will be joining you and @heatherdubrow on Tuesday, but only because I'm seeing the perinatologist that day. I've had a fever on and off, so I can't even confirm O really... so not high hopes, especially if it is 8 dpo then, but nonetheless it will be happening.
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Woohoo @NYTino24 it's a pee party! I've got my fingers crossed for you girl!
  • @NYTino24 Cool! Having another tester will help me wait till Tuesday! I foolishly spent my afternoon watching YouTube 7DPO positives LOL! 
  • @heatherdubrow @dragonette505 Well now, after two days of low temps following four high temps, I'm gonna say they were all due to fever and upper respiratory infection and remove myself from the pee pact. I haven't been doing the daily threads because I wasn't quite sure. Back to waiting. 

It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Ugh @NYTino24 I'm sorry that sucks!