February 2017 Moms

FFFC (2/24)

2»

Re: FFFC (2/24)

• Loading the player...
  • @Xstatic3333 of course you would say something gracious in response to that, because you are the nicest person on the planet, but I'm here to tell you that the only appropriate response would have been a tit-punch. That's just etiquette. 
    LOL! I need you to follow me around and be the devil on my shoulder @NiceyMeany
  • I missed posting in the thread Friday, so if y'all want to bash my confession, go ahead. ;)

I'm looking pretty dang hawt at 3 weeks pp. Even the first few days I barely looked like I just popped out a baby.

That said, I am worried about losing too much weight and becoming skeletally underweight again. Im 5 ft tall. I was 86 lbs when I found out about my pregnancy. I worked hard to gain weight and was about 122 when I had LO. If I can stay above 100, I'll be happy. I'll also be happy when I can get back into Jiu Jitsu and maybe MMA. (It'll be good for my weight. Class and weightlifting helped me break 100 lbs for the first time a few years ago.)
  • Life is hard, dude. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • You guys mad about my jeans? 
    COME AT ME BRO
  • So, before Quinn was born, I was afraid I would detest DH by this point.  I was really concerned about parenting with him.  I'm not exactly sure why. 

I feel really lucky that I don't actually hate him and a bit guilty that I thought I might.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • MLRocha said:
    So, before Quinn was born, I was afraid I would detest DH by this point.  I was really concerned about parenting with him.  I'm not exactly sure why. 

I feel really lucky that I don't actually hate him and a bit guilty that I thought I might.
    x2. I thought he would drive me nuts. While some days he does, he's really kind of a rockstar. I'm the asshole for doubting it.