Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Thursday 2/23

2»

Re: WTO Thursday 2/23

• cdnrunningcdnrunning member
    edited February 2017
    @kaitlink33 that's when you just want to tell them to go "suck a bag of dicks" :)
    @heatherdubrow such awesome news!!! You must be ecstatic!
  • Overall, the home building experience was great! DH and I were assigned to the kids room to hang drywall. It was a pain in the ass to put screws in the right way, but we learned a lot and might even venture into doing parts of our unfinished basement (that might be too ambitious). The only downside today was that I managed to burn my thumb with a hot screw (after trying to screw it in multiple times with the power tool), so I have a burn mark shaped like cross surrounded by a circle...it's real attractive.

kiwi2628  yay for a positive OPK and lots of EWCM!! Get to HIO! Lol. Also, feel your pain on the student loans. We were making $1,500 payments for about 3 years after paying on them for a few years before that. We finally paid them off this past November. 

darkrose88 Your weekend plans sounds like fun, hope you are able to relax and enjoy it!

MJDsquared  Oh your comment makes me really want some samoas right now...they are my weakness.

kaitlink33 Sorry about the difficult with IF and your doctors scheduling...that sounds like a lot of hassle.

wabash15  Ugh, snow storms are not pleasant. I like snow...but I want it to stay in the mountains where it's pretty and useful for skiiing or fun.

mispanda Yay for getting the green light, but boo for the rocky temps. Hopefully they even out soon.

SoldiersMom Are you planning to use OPKs with FMU? If so...I would recommend trying SMU or between 10am-6pm.  I have found I catch my surges much better that way than the FMU. Also, I just pack a few in my purse and do it at work...awkward, yes...but hey, that's TTC!

KariAnn323 Oh, puppy snuggles are the best!!! 

Kiki75 Eek, your dinner last night sounded....interesting. Hopefully your DH still had a somewhat enjoyable time since it was his bday.

LoveInDC Ok, I have probably missed this...but do you work with dogs? Lol...sorry, I read ushering dogs and now have the mental image of a dog usher in my head :)

@beachbunnyxo123: I don't like sweet juices, but actually really like pom juice. I have been drinking it for two months now and add chia seeds to it...kind of cuts the sweetness too.
  • Loading the player...
  • @dragonfly87 I wish!!!! I know we have a few that do on here, but names escape me (sorry!). My ILs are out of town and because I work from home and they live down the street from us, I take their dogs out during the day. Unfortunately, their pug got sick right before they left, so I had to take him to the vet today. Lots of running back and forth. Maybe if the dogs and I all wore tuxedos, it would be more enjoyable! Lol
  • @DuchessOfCambridge $6 per month!? That is awesome! I am totally checking them out. Thanks :smile:
  • @dragonette505 - I hope you don't come back! GL in TWW!
    @Avrilmai - I hope you have a wonderful birthday getaway!
    @Sailing_Mama - I think it's cool that you own a house boat and your screen name is perfect!
    @beachbunnyxo123 - I think the biggest problem is that it feels scheduled because we are on opposite schedules for work during the week. There's no spontaneity in it. I think I will break out some toys next month for sure (because I already feel out this cycle)!
    @Stargazer>lily - Sorry about your unexpected CD1! :(
    @DuchessOfCambridge - I totally understand feeling unattractive when YH struggles during FW. This whole TTC thing is more stressful for our DHs than they like to let on!
    @heatherdubrow - YAY! I'm so excited that the transfer went well. I'm sure we will all be stalking you in the TWW!
    @darkrose88 - I'm going to look into capital one banking, too. I have often thought about how having multiple little accounts would be a great visual tool!
    Me: 29 | DH: 29
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
    Letrozole + TI = BFP 01/30/2018 | EDD 10/11/2018
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker