July 2017 Moms

Wednesday ticker change 2/22

How far along are you?

How big is baby?

Any new/same symptoms?

Upcoming appointments this week? 

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: What's your favorite childrens movie? Adult movie?

Re: Wednesday ticker change 2/22

• How far along are you? 21 weeks!!!

How big is baby? 
    Chipotle Burrito, Endive, Pomegranate

Any new/same symptoms? 
    Nope - just enjoying all the movement!

Supposed to be next Tuesday but I need to call and reschedule because I have a meeting at work that can't be moved. ugh. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    DH is sick. He woke me up at 4am because she was shaking so bad and coughing. I feel bad for him, but I also wasn't able to get any good sleep after that. 

I am so bad at favorites, I am way too indecisive to pick them. Children's movie would probably be anything Disney (Ratatouille, Up, Zootopia, Inside Out, etc.). Adult would probably be the Fast and Furious series (love me some Paul Walker, and the Rock) or any of the Marvel movies. Or some basic chick flick like The Notebook. I am all over the place lol
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • How far along are you? 20 weeks!

How big is baby?
    The size of a banana

Any new/same symptoms?
    To echo what @Rae1 said, just enjoying a lot of movement. 

Nope!

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    None that I can think of at the moment.

I loved ET. I watched it so many times I broke the VHS. My favorite adult movie depends on what mood I'm in. 
  • Loading the player...
  • How far along are you? 20 weeks! Halfway there! 

How big is baby? 
    Banana apparently. 11 ounces at the AS yesterday 

Any new/same symptoms? 
    I'm calling it a symptom because I haven't had a cold in going on 12 years .... but I think I caught it from my husband. I've spent the whole day in bed, sucking on Vitamin C lollipops and drinking a ton of water and napping trying to stop it from getting any worse. I have a party this weekend and my house is NOT ready lol. I can't be sick right now. 

Had my AS scan yesterday. It was awesome to see the baby, and we now know it's a BOY

Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    I feel like I've been repeating myself a lot with all three of my check ins and the multiple gender/AS threads and .... sheesh. 

Oh man. Ok, favorite adult movie is Ted. Favorite kids movie? I dont even know. I love Disney and Pixar, so I guess those, mostly the Pixar ones, all grouped into one? 
    Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008
    Started dating: July 1st, 2013
    Engaged: July 1st, 2014
    Married: July 1st, 2016
    R born: July 8th, 2017
    N born: June 30th, 2019
    Baby #3 Due: July 7th, 2022
    (maybe I only ovulate in October XD)
  •  How far along are you? 19 weeks

How big is baby? 
    mango

Any new/same symptoms? 
    definitely feel kicks and movement all of the time now!

anatomy scan tomorrow!!!!!!

Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    I teach and have off this week and have been sleeping 9 -9 1/2 hrs every night and it's been amaazzzinnngg.

I used to love the parent trap. Also Centerstage cause I grew up dancing

• How far along are you? 21weeks

How big is baby?
    endive

Any new/same symptoms? 
    nope, still suffering with SPD. I think it gets worse every pregnancy. 

nope, not until 24 weeks.

Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    nothing right now.

@Rae1 I feel like we could be bffs.

I LOVE Disney classics- The little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast. I love The Swan Princess too. Adult movie- I love the fast and furious collection, I just saw a trailer in theaters a new one is coming out. It's The Fate of the Furious? I think. But I love Titanic and P.S. I love you. Cliche. 
  • How far along are you? 21 weeks technically on Friday

How big is baby?Endive

Any new/same symptoms? So this has been an unfortunate week, I have been in the hospital. Went to OB and he said you are dilated, you have  a short cervix which puts you at risk for premature birth.  I need you to keep them in for 10 weeks if possible. so I am placing you on full bedrest or 2 weeks and then we will revisit this. So that cancels out our trip. But more important he wants to do a Cervix stitch to close the cervix so it does not dilate. Its risky. So H and I are deciding if we are going to do bedrest and just ride it out or do surgery that cause preterm labor.

Upcoming appointments this week?  Constantly

Rants/Raves/Questions? See above LOL 

GTKY: What's your favorite childrens movie? Adult movie? Child move can be adult movies, Anne of Green Gables will always have a place in my heart. so this for both.
  • @Rae1 pretty sure!
  • @ESG7417 oh no! sorry to hear about your news. Try to stay calm and take care of yourself!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker