September 2017 Moms

GTKY: Your Wedding

Re: GTKY: Your Wedding

• wyomama0427wyomama0427 member
    edited February 2017
    @amandarene112 I'm sorry about your first pregnancy ending in loss. Hugs  <3 I don't know how we managed but I got KU eight days after we got married, a month before I even turned 21 lol!

edited to add I can't believe people actually let comments like that come out of their mouth. For real?!
  • edited February 2017
    @CSL522 Someone spilled a black cherry wine cooler on my dress.. I wasn't nearly as distraught as one would think, lol. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • @MadisonInspires aw! Cute!! Also, all of my DH's jeans look like the first pic too ha! He was a mechanic when we started dating. Now he welds at a coal mine. I can't keep any of his clothes clean ever! 
  • @daniellelynette
    Thank you! And ugh, such a struggle. He has one pair that has a quarter of one of the front pant legs missing because battery acid eroded them. Not to mention how tools always find their way into my kitchen and very late nights in the garage. But, I wouldn't trade it for the world. A free mechanic is always nice. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I am loving these pictures. You ladies are all gorgeous!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • @sableeg I added mine back for a little bit just for you! ;) your pics are stunning and you look absolutlet gorgeous! As do ALL of you ladies!! I know we are gunna have some beautiful babies y'all! 
  • @lap018 STUNNING! Yay now I don't feel like I missed out!

Gosh this BMB has some absolutely stunning women and families!
    Sable
    Married to David 3/22/14
    <3o:) Mommy to my angel Ella Lynne born into heaven 8/24/15 o:)<3
    Started TTC again October 2016
    BFP on 1/6/17!
  • I can't believe how many Oct 2010 brides we have! I'm still tight with a group of my 10/10ers from the Knot. There are about 20 of us in our group. We got married 10/7/10.
  • kitty459kitty459 member
    edited February 2017
    @amandarene112 I too so very badly wanted an outdoor wedding, but ended up going with a church. I still think about it and regret giving in not going with what I wanted.

@septpromise What a beautiful location!
  • I like that idea too!
  • I'm down :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

**TW**
    Losses:
     #1: 8wks MMC 4/16
    #2: 13+4 T21 + Hydrops 3/17
  • @daniellelynette hahaha, okay guys... I say we do school pictures next week! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @mrsmgsee Thank you! I adored my dress, totally not what I imagined wearing but I knew for sure it was the one when I tried it on. I have it professionally cleaned and stored in case we have a girl who may love it (or part of it) as much as I did.

Surprisingly I wasn't too bothered by the mishap either @HollyGolightly09!
  • houseofhood where is this? It's beautiful! It makes me think of Mount Desert Island.
  • @beccam1230 my cousin lived in Broomfield for a while! They moved to Beulah a little while ago.
    Also you look like Anna Kendrick in the second picture lol! Gorgeous pictures.
  • @beccam1230 I love your makeup! That eye shadow so pretty!
    Pregnancy Ticker