Trying to Get Pregnant

Monday B*tchfest

Many are off today...I'm not.

Image result for gif ugh

TTC#1 10/2016
TTC/IF:included medicated cycles, IUIs and 2 rounds of IVF with 1 embryo each. 
BFP finally in 12/2018

TTC#2 06/2021
planning FET

"Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks,
some doors are open, some roads are blocked" 

Re: Monday B*tchfest

• Stuck at work. DH is still on sick leave so he is home snuggling our cats and binge watching netflix. Jealous.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • edited February 2017
    There is someone on my FB mom's group that I really really dislike. She is an AW and I am more than fairly certain that she is lying about some pretty big things that one should NOT lie about. I feel like from other's responses that they are on the same page but it's such a small and well-established group that we won't say anything. It's ruining the group for me and one of the reasons that I am back on TB. FFMC: I blocked her but I also want to be in the know so I unblocked her. FFMC#2: I know that some of my fellow M16ers post/lurk here and are going to see it and I just do not care. If you're looking at this it's not you!  

ETA: My mom texted me to see if I was off today. NO I am not. Thanks for rubbing it in.

Me: 29  DH: 31
    Married 10/13/12
    TTC Since 8/2016

• Loading the player...
  • I am getting my nails done and running Ning errands before my trip tomorrow and stopped the dunkin donuts to redeem my free birthday drink. I get to nail salon and the the nail technician took it from me to put by the pedicure chair and dropped it :( I am zero mad at her and she was so apologetic and I felt bad she had to clean. Just sad my glorious calories of sugar are no more.
    Me: 32, DH: 31
    Together: 11/2008, married: 3/2014
    DH: Type 1 Diabetes, (dx 4/15) Celiac Disease (dx 11/14), Treatment induced Neuropathy of Diabetes (dx 7/15)
    DH SA: 11/16: low count and low motility
    DH SA: 12/16: borderline low, count and motility
    1/20/17: BFP, 1/24/17: CP
    5/17:low AMH (0.89)
    6/17: first IUI cycle, 50 mg clomid + ovidrel + IUI: 2 follies, BFN (count 58 million, 97% motility)
    7/17: second IUI, 2.5 letrozole, OPK, IUI: 1 follie, BFN (count 9.5 million swimming- dont know percentage)
    8/17: third IUI, 5.0 letrozole, 

• We have a huge concert in my building next week, and I've been getting DM after DM after DM on the building's Twitter asking the same question over and over. After I answer it, the response is always "well, I know you said we can't do X, but if we do anyway, what will happen?" OHMYGODIJUSTTOLDYOUNOTTO. Can you not? God, I love the fans of our artists but they can be totally insufferable sometimes. 
    Me:30  DH:30
    Married: 4/16
    TTC #1: 7/16 (NTNP 9/15)
  • @WillRunForWine21 aw, total bummer about your drink!! I would be upset too. 
    Me: 31 DH: 32
    Dating since: 11/17/2001
    Married: 9/26/2009
    TTC: June 2016
    BFP: 9/01/2017
    EDD: 5/14/2018

• I feel so helpless today. My Aunt has been in and out of the hospital for the past several months and I got a call earlier today from my Dad saying she is back in the hospital for what appears to be a stroke. I've always been extremely close to my Aunt and I wish more then anything I could be there to help or at least see her. I would have to get special permission to take time off work to fly home though because I am still in my probationary period and technically I'm not aloud to take any vacation time. I already have plans to go home in May for a quick weekend but that's obviously still a long ways out. Ugh, idk what to do or how to feel. :(  
  • @JJMNO1616 I'm so sorry about your Aunt - I really hope that she recovers well so you can spend some good quality time with her when you go home in May. *hugs*
    Me:30  DH:30
    Married: 4/16
    TTC #1: 7/16 (NTNP 9/15)
  • @JJMNO1616 so sorry to hear about your aunt. Would you be able to take a long weekend and take a Monday or Friday unpaid?
  • @50Wife I have thought about that... I'm currently waiting for an update to see how "bad" things really are. My Dad didn't have a lot of details for me when he called earlier so I'm hoping some additional insight on the situation will give me some clarity on what I should do. 
  • @JJMNO1616 so sorry to hear your aunt isn't well. It's so difficult to be away from friends and family during times like those. I hope you can figure out a way to see her. 
    Me: 31 DH: 32
    Dating since: 11/17/2001
    Married: 9/26/2009
    TTC: June 2016
    BFP: 9/01/2017
    EDD: 5/14/2018

• @JJMNO1616 I am so sorry about your Aunt. It's very hard not being able to be close to your family when things like this happen. Does your work have any special waivers or considerations during the probationary period for emergencies?  And it's okay to feel however you need to feel right now.hugs!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @JJMNO1616 Sorry about your aunt. I hope you get to go see her but more importantly I hope she pulls through this. 

I'm currently at hour 11 of my fasting for fasting glucose test. I get that a majority of it was while I was sleeping but I'm currently waiting for DH to shower so we can go to the clinic for my blood test. It opens in 30 minutes, not like I'm counting or anything. After I'm getting Starbucks. 

I got called in to sub today but can't because of my blood test. Hate losing out on easy money. Not that teaching or subbing is easy but I enjoy it and it's better than sitting at home all day. I'll probably be going in tomorrow though. 
    Me: 25 DH: 29, Married 1/1/2015
    DS 11/2/2017
    TTC since August 2018

• @JJMNO1616 I'm sorry about your aunt
  • @JJMNO1616 So sorry about your aunt, really hope you get to see her and that she pulls through totally fine

• @JJMNO1616 I only do elementary and middle school, plus these are military kids. All you have to do is mention calling their parents and they sit their ass down. There are always a few exceptions but those are generally kids that already have diagnosed behavioral disorders. Nothing cuter than a first grader saying "Yes Ma'am!" haha. 
    DS 11/2/2017
    TTC since August 2018

• @JJMNO1616 I hope your aunt recovers quickly! 
    @slaven I've seen kids really push their limits with subs and that's why I try really hard not to be out!!
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • @NYTino24 They really do push their limits. I quickly learned though that yelling does nothing. What's even scarier is whispering and they generally quiet down so they can hear you lol. When in doubt I throw on a movie but that's only happened once in the past year. I'm subbing art tomorrow which I haven't done before. 
    DS 11/2/2017
    TTC since August 2018

• @slaven My students listen best when I speak Spanish because they know they have to concentrate to figure out what I'm saying! They only have Spanish once a week and I only took it until the end of HS plus practiced with my students who spoke it during my first two years, so it's not like I'm saying anything too complicated. Just have to have a bag of tricks and hope something works!
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility