August 2017 Moms
Options

Weekly Random President's Day Edition

13»

Re: Weekly Random President's Day Edition

• Options
    @lyse01 there are so many rules once becoming a parent. There's really no reason to know them before you are expecting or in the parenting situation if you're not around kids. Things like, Tylenol, not IBUPROFEN until they are 6 months old, no cough/cold meds until over 2, cut up every single roundish food into small/tiny pieces, popcorn/raisins/fruit snacks are all choking hazards, and soooo much more!

***TW in Siggy***
    Me: 34 / DH: 33
    Married: Nov 2011
    TTC #1: Jan 2013, BFP Sept 2013, DD: June 2014
    TTC #2: Aug 2016, BFP Nov 2016, DS: August 2017
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    ugh DH and his dad are making me super nervous right now they are cutting down an old tree beside our garage/storage building and by the looks of it so far it's falling toward the building. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @breanna428 That's scary... DH and my brother are always playing around in the back yard (chainsaws, fire, god knows what). Makes me so nervous! Hope the tree comes down safely. 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @Mango517 thanks for the tip on coolibar - SO will love it!

@bumpybump @SouthernMama15 @mrsmatt1212 we'll definitely be talking to the pediatrician. Since we live at the beach in a very walkable community (with terrible parking), it's definitely going to continue to be a concern. 
  • Options
    And for a new random thought - it's starting to be uncomfortable to lean forward against the sink to wash dishes. Hmm.