Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Sunday 2/19/17

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: What is your favorite brunch food?
It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility

Re: WTO Sunday 2/19/17

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: TTA

CD: 18

WAYDTGKU: PNV, CM, BBT 

R/R: Pretty uneventful weekend. Just errands and spending some time at the gym. The weather has been fantastic though!

CS/Q: No CH yet but I'm fairly confident that O was yesterday. It appears that I am having another slow rise cycle which is concerning me due to my short luteal phase and spotting I experienced last month. I think signs are pointing to low progesterone but idk if that is something that may sort itself out overtime? I still have 2 more cycles before DH and I will be TTC.  

Eggs Benedict!! 

@kiwi2628 Mimosas absolutely count! You also just reminded me I have some champagne in the fridge so guess I know what I'm having this morning! 
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 8

CD: 16

WAYDTGKU: temping, pnv, OPKs. Was planning on starting EOD yesterday, but my OPK looked positive this morning even though I didn't get a smiley face to confirm that. Might take one a little later and see how it's looking. 

R/R: no case of the Sunday blues since I'm off tomorrow! 

CS/Q:

GTKY: What is your favorite brunch food? We're actually going to brunch today! I can't wait. I just love it all. I love crepes if they have them. Not something I'd typically make or order, but who can pass up a fresh crepe with Nutella and fruit??
  • Options
    @KariAnn323 I hate when people say that. Did you throat punch her before she left??
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 8/4

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: OPK, CM, PNV, Metformin, HIO EOD, not temping this cycle

R/R: I'm feeling very anxious and down this cycle. Convincing myself it's an anovulatory cycle before I even get half way through. Just feeling defeated. On the bright side, we leave for vacation on Tuesday. 

CS/Q: Not temping this cycle, so nothing to see. Hoping Metformin does the trick. Did a urologist do YH's SA? I'm thinking about having our family doc refer him to a urologist to get it done because that will be faster than waiting for the RE. Any advice on that? I'm not sure how it works. 

GTKY: What is your favorite brunch food? Biscuits and gravy, no contest. It's hard to find GOOD biscuits and gravy. 

@kiwi2628 Mimosas definitely count as food. 

@NYTino24 FX things start normalizing soon. I'm sorry you're still dealing with this. 

@JJMNO1616 Hopefully more time will give you more insight by the time things get real. 

@KariAnn323 She's a TW. I would have told her to STFU. If you knew me, you would know I'm not kidding at all lol. 

@50wife FX for positive OPK and O!

@heatherdubrow Sorry you're feeling bloated and yucky. Are you close to the home stretch with your FET? I'm not sure what the time timeline is on that. 
    SN used to be soemthingclever
    Me: 28 DH: 35
    Dx PCOS May 2015
    Baby #1 due 12/7/17
  • Options
    @kiwi2628  Have a great day with your mom!

@NYTino24 That French toast sounds amazing... now I want to go out for brunch!

@JJMNO1616 How long have you been charting? Is it something you can preemptively talk to your doctor about, so that you're all set up for TTC?

@KariAnn323 Wow - I'm sorry you had to deal with that :( What a way to ruin a great girls' night. 

@50Wife Mmm.... I love crepes!

@heatherdubrow Ugh - the sore butt is always the worst when getting any shot :(

@soemthingclever Have fun on vacation - hopefully it will help you feel less anxious about the cycle

Month/Cycle: 5/4

CD: 17

WAYDTGKU: PNV, herbs (from a naturopath), myo-inositol, teas (green and raspberry), CoQ10 (for both) BBT/CM charting, OPKs, acupuncture

R/R: It's been a very low key and relaxing weekend - just what we needed!

CS/Q: If you have had a couple glasses of wine - do you mark it in FF the day you were drinking, or the morning that it might effect the temp? i.e. I'm on CD17 and we had a bit much wine last night... do I indicate that for CD17 (the affected temp) or CD16 (the drinking day)?

GTKY: What is your favorite brunch food? I'm a bit of a purist - although I love crepes and french toast (any excuse for maple syrup), I almost always order bacon and eggs with toast 
  • Options
    @kiwi2628 - Another vote for mimosas counting!
    @NYTino24 - Some stuffed French toast sounds amazing right now!
    @KariAnn323 - I just don't understand why people think it's ok to say things like that. Maybe it's because I grew up knowing my aunt went through 9 years of fertility treatments to conceive her one child while my own mother ended up accidentally pregnant 3 times. Every single person is different and unsolicited fertility advice is not cool. 
    @soemthingclever - I'm sorry you're feeling discouraged. I hope that getting an SA done can help ease some for your fears. 
    @Sailing_Mama - That's a good question that I don't have an answer for, so I look forward to reading what the other ladies have to say!

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: pnv, bbt, opk

R/R: I have a lot of things I would like to get done before my trip to Florida on Friday, but I feel like going back to bed. 

CS/Q: Before I learned about wondfos, I ordered some opk/hpt from Amazon. The brand is called "easy@home." Is that a reputable brand or no?

Brunch is awesome. My absolute favorite brunch food are the cinnamon rolls at Wheatfields bakery here in town. 
    Me: 29 | DH: 29
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
    Letrozole + TI = BFP 01/30/2018 | EDD 10/11/2018
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @KariAnn323 I hate that advice!! A girl at my work who's 10 years younger than I am, was hysterically crying when she didn't get pregnant the first month but then proceeded to get KU the second month gave me that advice and I wanted to strangle her!!

@NYTino24 I'm sorry you're still not back at the normal stage yet. It's so frustrating 

@soemthingclever my H just did his on Friday. My OB gave us a referral to an RE. He called and made it for a week later.  

Month/Cycle: 7/6 (1/1AL)

CD: 28

WAYDTGKU: nothing this month but still temping & taking PNVs

R/R: I'm puppy siiting this Yorkie who's so tiny and adorable!! I get home and get the third degree of sniffing from Bella!  She's one jealous puppy!  Headed to Epcot with some friends for the Festival of the Arts later today. 

CS/Q: over it.  That's gonna be my response for a while. 

GTKY: What is your favorite brunch food?  Like @JJMNO1616 I love eggs Benedict 
  • Options
    Yay!!! @heatherdubrow FX!
    SN used to be soemthingclever
    Me: 28 DH: 35
    Dx PCOS May 2015
    Baby #1 due 12/7/17
  • Options
    @Sailing_Mama This is only my second month charting (and second month/cycle since going off BC) so I am hoping it's just my hormones still adjusting but I do have an OB appointment scheduled in April right before my DH and I start TTC. So hopefully if there are any issues/concerns I can discuss them then! 

@KariAnn323 My BFF who got pregnant without trying says the same thing to me and I want to TP her. The worst part is, apparently her doctor told her that most people get pregnant "once they relax" so she thinks the statement has scientific merit.  :|
  • Options
    @KariAnn323 Why would she think that is a helpful thing to tell you? I will say, I'm sure relaxing can help a BIT, it lowers stress level and prob has some benefit but to say it'll only happen if you throw all caution to the wind is ridiculous. Because science, and getting KU is also some percentage luck soooo I think she should hush. 
    @heatherdubrow So exciting! FX for you!

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: TCOYF, PNV, HIO

R/R: Cutrently have a case of he Smondays :(

CS/Q:

GTKY: What is your favorite brunch food? Eggs Benedict! Soo good!

• Options
    @KariAnn323 popping in from tww to say I am sorry she said that to you.  It's so not helpful. I just want to scream at those people, "That's not how science f'ing works!!!!" Hugs!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Glad everything is normal @heatherdubrow!
    @kariann323 just...why. 
    @purplg8r so jealous you're going to Disney!
    @kiwi2628 mimosas so count

WAYDTGKU: PNVs, fish oil, HIO, light tracking

R/R: Aloha! Still in Hawaii. 

CS/Q: so not a CS because I'm not temping, but FF says my FW is today through the 22, and Ovia says it's the 22-27. What would you guys trust more? Normally I'd do FF but Ovia guessed AF would start 2/11 correctly while FF thought 2/13. Though I do think my 26 day cycle last month was unusual, generally it's 28 days but close enough. DH and I are thinking of HIO ED until FW is over but I don't know what to go by and I think it will be too much for us to do ED until the 27th! Thoughts?

GTKY: What is your favorite brunch food? I'm with everyone else on Eggs Benedict!
    Anniversary

TTGP March Siggy Challenge: Animals Celebrating St. Patrick's Day 

• Options
    @JJMNO1616 Eggs Benedict are the best! I love getting it when I'm out since hollandaise and poached eggs are things I probably would never make myself.
    @50wife, @somethingclever, @Sailing_Mama, @morado23, @purplg8r, @JJMNO1616, @DuchessOfCambridge, and @jess0211 Thank you so much for all the love. It just drives me nuts because she's never been through this experience. Her one and only child was a surprise, she didn't know she was KU until she was about 10 weeks. At least when people who have been through the whole TTC process give me advice they understand the stress and the highs and the lows.
    @heatherdubrow So excited for you! I'll be crossing my fingers and toes Thursday!
    Me: 30   DH:32
    Dating: 2/2007   Married: 4/2011  
    TTC #1: 9/2016
    *TW*

BFP #1: 11/26/2016 - MC: 12/6/2016
    BFP #2: 3/9/2017 - CP: 3/10/2017
    08/2017: DH's SA = normal
    08/2017: Low progesterone (4.6) all other BW normal
    11/2017: HSG Clear; Pelvic Ultrasound Normal; and AMH, FSH, and Estradiol normal
    12/2017: 1,000mg Metformin
    12/2017: 50mg Clomid + TI = BFN
    01/2018: 100mg Clomid + TI = BFN
    01/2018: RE Consult
    03/2018: 5mg Letrozole + 50 units Gonal-F + 500 μg Ovidrel + IUI = BFP #3: 4/1/2018 - CP: 4/4/2018
    04/2018: 5mg Letrozole + Gonal-F + Ovidrel + IUI = BFP #4: 5/2/18
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    NYTino24NYTino24 member
    edited February 2017
    @ag90 Guessing is futile unless you are super regular. OPKs and CM can help somewhat, and temping can confirm in hindsight. I am not regular and apparently OPKs alone aren't accurate for me (at least the cheapies) so I need to use all signs.
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 3

WAYDTGKU: PNV's, Pregnitude, Iron, Folic Acid, Metformin

R/R: Hubby worked yesterday and today too, but got/gets off at 4 PM. We had a nice BD last night and played a board game. He has tomorrow off. :-)

CS/Q: Tomorrow I'll start my LH strips. On my OPK's, I'm in mid-fertility, so I think my body is gearing up for this week. Tomorrow Mon 2/20 I go into for a follicle check. I'm hoping there's some biggies in there!

GTKY: Favorite brunch food? Cinnamon French Toast or...omelets!
  • Options
    @Tennis11785 @NYTino24 thanks for the insight ladies. We'll just keep HIO to avoid missing O. I don't want to do OPKs or temp this cycle, as annoying as the "relax" suggestions are I'm trying to kind of do that even though I'm still tracking days and Bumping :) HIO 4ever. DH and I are going to be so sick of each other, ha!
    Anniversary

TTGP March Siggy Challenge: Animals Celebrating St. Patrick's Day