August 2017 Moms
Options

Informaseq

has anyone had the informaseq test done?

Re: Informaseq

• Options
    I did it Monday. No results yet. I was told middle of next week. I'm not sure how this is different from materniti21? It's the same company so I'm a tad confused. 
  • Options
    I had it done. Results took a week although I haven't seen the physical results yet, my doc's office just called and said I was very low risk for everything and told me the sex.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @bkremmel22 and @leah821 Have you guys been billed yet? I called last week just to see what my out of pocket would be and was told about $599. I'm AMA so that is my with my usually awesome  insurance and after 20% coinsurance and the deductible. I kept seeing other people saying they only had to pay $100-$200 out of pocket, even if they were doing their tests electively. So kinda bummed this is my out of pocket and I'm considered higher risk due to my age. 

I'd have taken the test regardless of cost but it's disappointing for sure. And why would the informaseq be so much more expensive than panaorama and maternit21? Not like they gave me any kind of choice at the OB. 
  • Options
    I haven't been billed yet but was told it should be about $250 after what my insurance will cover...
  • Options
    I got the bill for my Maternit21, and we owe about $1000.