Infertility

Our big day

well our results will be in tmw . Are we pregnant or not ? I remember almost a year ago on march 31st 2016 the day before my birthday when we found out for the first time ever that I was pregnant after IVF I will never forget that moment or the way I felt that day , then not too long after on April 29th we went in for our 8 week ultrasound and my heart was ripped from my chest when I heard we lost our baby. 
Tmw morning I go in for bloodwork and will know tmw afternoon if I am pregnant , I don't know how to even react because of fear. I am terrified I am excited to know and I do have faith that everything will be ok this time but how do you balance the excitement the fear , the emotion ? I keep asking myself this .  I'm just trying to stay relaxed stop thinking about all my symptoms and enjoy my day tmw knowing god has a plan and is with me :) 

Re: Our big day

• Praying!

---Trigger warning---

Me: 31 DH: 27
    TTC since April 2013
    Two cancelled IUIs in Aug and Sept '15 due to low motility/count
    IVF round 1: January 2016
    ER: February 17, 2016; 9 retrieved, 7 mature, 7 fertilized
    Day 5 Blastocysts: 5 BB, 1 AB, all normal from PGS
    FET date: May 11, '16; transferred 1 AB embryo
    First beta: May 23, '16: 998!!  Second: May 25, '16: 1648
    EDD: January 27, 2017
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Keep the faith, I hope it all goes well

IVF#1 Sep 2016 (4 eggs retrieved, 2 matured, 0 transferred due to DNA breakdown)
    IVF#2 Nov 2016:  Estrogen &  Ganirelix.   Stimming: Loprun, Follistim, Menopur. (7 eggs retrieved. 3 matured. 0 transferred due to PGD results)

IVF#3 Feb 2017: Estrogen priming. Menopur, Follistim and HGH

• Loading the player...
  • GL- thought about POASing? FRER should give you an accurate result right now if you can't wait.
    Siggy Warning--------

CP #1- due April 2017 lost 5.5 weeks
    cp #2- due May 2017 lost at 4.5 weeks
    iUI #1- BFN
    IUI #2-BFN
    IVF#1- transfer 2- BFP! Due October 2017 c/p#3 lost at 3.5 weeks