Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Wednesday 2/15/17

Awake super early to catch our flight sooo

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: What is your favorite inside joke with your DH/SO?
Anniversary

TTGP March Siggy Challenge: Animals Celebrating St. Patrick's Day 

Re: WTO Wednesday 2/15/17

• pebbledampebbledam member
    edited February 2017

@ag90 - I hope you have a safe and uneventful trip to Hawaii!

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: PNVs, CM, BBT, OPKs, HIO

R/R: Rant - DH and I got into a fight last night. My brother is enlisting in the military and he wants me to take his dogs during training, but DH does not want them. It's actually a rather complicated decision, but that's the gist of it. I'm just bummed out because I really need him to be on my side for this. Rave - DH got me cupcakes for V-Day and they are delicious.  

CS/Q: Nope, but have you seen @lulu1180's chart? If she's not KTFU, then there's no hope for the rest of us. (I say this facetiously; please don't hate me.)

Since I work nights, DH and I don't see each other a whole lot during the week. One day a few months ago I got really good sleep and woke up before he got home and stayed awake with him to make dinner and watched a show together. He told me that he "liked it when I am up and kinda friendly." So now anytime I do something nice, I ask him if I'm "kinda friendly."

Edit to fix tag. Gosh, I suck at tagging.

Me: 29 | DH: 29
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
    Letrozole + TI = BFP 01/30/2018 | EDD 10/11/2018
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Loading the player...
  • @slaven GOT is so amazing, I love that show! 

Month/Cycle: 8/9 TTCAL 13/14 total 

CD: 19

WAYDTGKU: currently just waiting for CH, PNV, and Pregnitude. 

R/R: I hardly had any CM this cycle, which is strange for me. Between that and temping this cycle I'm stressing out way too much about it. I'm also stressing the heck out about potentially quitting my job. I am treated really poorly (and I work for my family!) and I'm really tired of it. 

CS/Q: 

So many. We have a lot of silly/cute names we call each other for dumb reasons and I love it. 
    Me 29 I Him 26
    Married 4/22/16
    TTC 9/2015
    **TW**
    BFP 2/1/16 I MC 3/21/16 (11w)
    TTCAL 6/15/16
    BFP 3/23/2017 Team pink! Quinn Leigh EDD December 1, 2017
    BabyFetus Ticker

• @ag90 have a good trip!!
    @slaven glad acupuncture went well!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hump dayyyyy

@ag90 enjoy your trip! I am the same way with flying. I'm the worst!!

Month/Cycle: 8

CD: I believe 12. Neither of my apps are working at the moment 

WAYDTGKU: all the things. I won't see the hubs now until Friday so we will start EOD then until I get a positive OPK

R/R: My pasta dinner last night was ahhhhh-mazing!  Here's he recipe if anyone wants to check it out
    https://www.nutmegnanny.com/2016/08/08/pesto-chicken-caprese-pasta/

CS/Q: nada! 

GTKY: What is your favorite inside joke with your DH/SO? Ummmm it's sex related so I'll spare you guys the details lol
    But different names. Some cutsie, some weird and people would think we hated each other (aka I'll say "morning stupid" and I mean it in the most loving way possible)
  • @50wife that dish looks amazing!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Have a safe flight cycle buddy @ag90!
    @jess0211 hope you get some sleep and your poor DH feels better!
    @KariAnn323 massages are the BEST! Enjoy, I'm very jealous!
    @slaven sorry about your back :(

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: TCOYF, PNV, fish oil

R/R: Hump day! I'm so very tired but pleased the week is halfway done. Long weekend this week too!

CS/Q: not charting yet

GTKY: What is your favorite inside joke with your DH/SO? When DH and I first started dating he told me it was a tradition in his family to do Christmas pokes (it's not) so he tried to get away with poking me. He still does it now for every holiday and I roll my eyes but love him for it anyway. "It's Columbus Day pokes!"

• @DuchessOfCambridge I laughed at your gtky, it reminds me of something DH and I do. His family plays a game they call "last touch" which is basically poking each other until someone gives up, it tends to get out of hand and usually someone ends up crying haha. But if DH and O are just sitting around or somewhere bored one of us will start poking the other.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Month/Cycle: 7/7

CD: 15

WAYDTGKU: ALLLLLLL the things

R/R: The entrance at my work that is the closest to my office is near our loading dock.  As I was walking in this morning, I had a delivery man tell me that I look "horrible", that I "look like I'm mad" and that I need to smile.  I was so stunned that all I could do was stare daggers at him.  I have a serious RBF, so it's not the first time I've heard something similar. I wish I was more awake and would've responded properly a la Broad City:

CS/Q: --

GTKY: Jeez, that's a tough one.  We've been together for 17 years so I feel like we have a plethora.  Probably the longest running is each of us trying to get in our "that's what she" jokes.

@jess0211 Sorry that YH is in so much pain :( It's hard to watch someone you love go through that.  FX that you're able to get back into HIO in time for next cycle!
    @KariAnn323 Enjoy your massage!
    @slaven loving your SHAME! bit 
    :D:D  
    Me: 32 H: 32
    Married: October 2009
    TTC#1: August 2016
    BFP: 3/1/17  EDD: 11/9/17
    DD Born 10/20/17

• @slaven my H and I also say 'shame' to each other

@ag90 I am the same way with flying. I know the physics of how it stays up, BUT HOW DOES IT STAY UP???

@JulesDP I effing hate the misogyny that plagues the under-currant in our culture

• @morado23 Hope you and YH are able to work out everything with the dogs. @ktcakes87 Sorry to hear you have to deal with so much crap at work. @ag90 Enjoy your trip! @KariAnn323 Ugh, sorry to hear about your roof. Hopefully it is an easy and cheap fix, or better yet, nothing at all! Enjoy your massage! @jess0211 Wishing for a speedy recovery for YH! @50Wife I am pretty sure I have made that same recipe! Or at least one that is really similar. So good! @JulesDP I hate that shit so much. Gif perfection. @Kiki75 Good luck with your appointments!!! Also, your inside joke is so random it's hilarious! @dragonette505 FX for O soon!Month/Cycle: 9/10

CD: 15

WAYDTGKU: currently temping and waiting...

R/R: I am pretty sure Monday was O, but my chart is a mess so I am really hoping FF is able to figure it out and I can get crosshairs.

CS/Q: Going to wait to see what happens tomorrow...

GTKY: What is your favorite inside joke with your DH/SO? I feel like there are so many that it is hard to focus on just one. Similar to 50Wife, we do have a decent amount of nicknames for each other that may kind of make it look like we hate each other from the outside, but really it is meant out of love!
    Me: 32 DH:33
    Married 9/2015
    TTC #1 6/2016
    BFP: 4/21/2017 - CP
    Dx Unexplained IF 6/2017
    Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI 7/2017 - Cancelled (overstimulated)
    Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI #1 - BFN
    Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI #2 -BFN
    Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI#3 - BFP! EDD July 15 2018
    Baby Girl H - July 22 2018

• @JulesDP omg some dudes are such sexist a-holes! Would anyone ever tell a guy he needs to smile? I think not. Ugh. Sorry buddy. 
    @kiwi2628 I could use some cheesecake...just sayin' :p
    @kiki75 yay for moving forward with RE appt!
    @dragonette505 yes! That is exactly how he is right now. But I do feel badly for him.
    @heatherdubrow no! Nothing for pain.  Jusy said ibuprofen around the clock. That's it. Ugh. I hope you and the rest of the family stay healthy!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1 TCAL 3/2

CD: 2 (maybe? see question below)

WAYDTGKU: temp, CM, CP, PNV

R/R: nope!

CS/Q: **TW** DH and I have just started trying again after our MC in Dec (see intro thread). While we hadn't actively been trying, I had been tracking daily. Last we officially decided to start trying again despite it being mid-cycle and Monday I noticed I had EWCM (cycle day 22), so we BD. Then yesterday, I started spotting, so I figured it was O-spotting (even though I've never O-spotted before) . But it quickly turned into a very light period and today I'm still lightly bleeding. My temps have stayed at pre-O temps. So now I am thinking I did not O at all and have just started a new cycle. What are your ladies thoughts? Did I just not O at all and started AF? I've done way too much research and looked on various boards on the bump already with no luck, so any input from you ladies would be much appreciated. :) **End TW**   

Hmm this is a tough one since we have so many. One of my favorites is from the TV series How I met your mother. At one point there was a joke going on about how the casts "past" versions of their selves were making life difficult for their "future" selves. So DH and I will go around and say things like, "That is a problem for Future DH" or "Past DH really didn't think that through". 
  • @dragonette505 I'm not sure what I will do yet, but I have a few places I'm sure I could get a job with pretty quickly. 

@darkrose88 To your GTKY, we say the same thing! Most of our jokes have something to do with that show :D  
    Me 29 I Him 26
    Married 4/22/16
    TTC 9/2015
    **TW**
    BFP 2/1/16 I MC 3/21/16 (11w)
    TTCAL 6/15/16
    BFP 3/23/2017 Team pink! Quinn Leigh EDD December 1, 2017
    BabyFetus Ticker

• @morado23  does your brother have any where else to put the dogs? There are programs that will foster dogs when military servicemen are deployed or training. Sorry DH isn't being more cooperative. 
    @kiwi2628 that video makes me cry in laughter. 

Month/Cycle: 7

CD: 16

WAYDTGKU: bbt, pnv, b6, opks, sex

R/R: I am so stressed at work and at home that I broke out in hives last night. I am home with DS today because he had a high fever last night. It's nice to have a mental health day- sort of. Hahha. 

CS/Q: not really a question but I suspect I O'd yesterday. I got a positive opk on cd14 in the morning and then my temp spiked this morning. But who knows because for the last 6 months I have O'd on cd20. 

"you've got to be smarter than..." if one of us has trouble opening a door or can't figure out how to put something together we always say "you've got to be smarter than the door". It always makes the other person laugh even when we are frustrated. 
  • @ag90  hope you had a great flight and have an awesome time in Hawaii. 
    @morado23  sorry for the fight with YH.
    @slaven good luck with the back stuff.  I have a friend who recently hurt her back cause some if the muscles were underdeveloped and she is doing a lot to try and get back to where she was.  Good for you for trying to fix it before it becomes a problem. 
    @KariAnn323  I Need a massage and I am very jealous right now.
    @jess0211 FX for good timing so you won't have to come back!  :)  Hope YH feels better soon.
    @heatherdubrow hope kiddo gets better soon, and you and other kiddo don't get the bug.

Month/Cycle: 1

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: PNV, HIO, CM

R/R: DH gave me the cutest card last night.  And he took me for ice cream. 

CS/Q: nope

GTKY: What is your favorite inside joke with your DH/SO?  The only one I can think of is we will say how long we have been together. For example last night I could tell DH was about to make a sarcastic comment by his facial expression, I told him not to and he asked how I Knew so I said 11 years. 

Me 30 DH 36                                  
    Married 9/26/15
    TTC 2/10/17 - BFP 5/5/17 - EDD 1/11/18

• @Pinky917 we are the same way. I am pretty sure people think we hate each other.

Me 30 DH 36                                  
    Married 9/26/15
    TTC 2/10/17 - BFP 5/5/17 - EDD 1/11/18

• pebbledampebbledam member
    edited February 2017
    @slaven - Your "shame shame shame" reminds me of "shunnnnnnnning" the non-believer in that really old video of Charlie the Unicorn.
    @ktcakes87 - Working for family can get messy! I hope you can find a solution that works for you while preserving your relationships!
    @ag90 - I love your inside story! Lolz
    @jess0211 - I'm glad your husband is home and recovering, but I'm sure that he is experiencing some "man pain." FX for a fast recovery and FX that you have O'd already!
    @darkrose88 - I can't help with your questions, but I often say that "future me" will have to deal with that. 
    @Brooklyngirl6 - What makes the dog situation hard is that one of the dogs was my mother's and we are overly picky/protective about who cares for him. It seems that my brother and I are the only ones that won't budge on the issue. All that aside, I have a lead on a solution that I think will work for everyone. FX you move over to the TWW soon!

Edit for typo
    Me: 29 | DH: 29
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
    Letrozole + TI = BFP 01/30/2018 | EDD 10/11/2018
  • @ag90 have a great trip!!

@jess0211 I hope YH's pain goes away soon!

Month/Cycle: 7/6. 1/1AL

CD: 24 

WAYDTGKU:nothing this month but still temping & taking PNVs

R/R: *TW*. I got a message on Monday that I need to come in for a rhogan shot & for them to test my antibodies & hcg.  So I made an appointment for today. I get here & the said the shot had to be within 72 hours of the miscarriage.  But first of all, we don't really know when that happened.  Second of all, I've been in the office several times since February 2nd about it so they know it's been more than 72 hours!! ***end TW

CS/Q:

GTKY: What is your favorite inside joke with your DH/SO? Hmm. I'm totally drawing a blank
  • aggoaggo member
    edited February 2017
    I was going to tag pretty much all of you to tell you how your GTKYs made me laugh, but It's too hard while mobile bumping, I want to steal them! Are forced inside jokes a thing? Can I make them a thing?

@kiwi2628 right?? I get it but I don't get it. 
    @heatherdubrow I hope your poor baby feels better, ugh so sad :( 
    @JulesDP actually one of my biggest pet peeves. I don't effing have to smile if I don't effing want to and being told to DEFINITELY doesn't make me want to. 

Thanks for for all the safe flight wishes everyone! Leg one out of three done :#

ETA: @purplg8r sorry you're going through all this. Here's hoping your office gets it together and helps you. Thinking of you
    Anniversary

TTGP March Siggy Challenge: Animals Celebrating St. Patrick's Day 

• @purplg8r not sure if you've ever had it or if you've had a warning... Rhogam is NOT a fun shot. Not that any needles are fun, but yea... 

• GTKY: What is your favorite inside joke with your DH/SO?
    Hmm this is a tough one since we have so many. One of my favorites is from the TV series How I met your mother. At one point there was a joke going on about how the casts "past" versions of their selves were making life difficult for their "future" selves. So DH and I will go around and say things like, "That is a problem for Future DH" or "Past DH really didn't think that through". 
    We have this one too, @darkrose88! We went on vacation for Christmas to his parents house, and I forgot my phone charger. Got there and found the one I left behind last year, right where I left it and said "Way to go, past me!" 
  • Kiki75 said:

GTKY: What is your favorite inside joke with your DH/SO? I can't think of many yet. We do have one that involves whispering "gooooaaaatssss" in the other's ear. If we're apart, I'll just send a picture of a goat. I don't even remember how that one started. 
    @kiki75 That's so funny! We do something similar...at 3:14 every day, we send each other a picture of a cat. Because pi (3.14) and cats. It started from this picture, which for some reason cracks him up:

• @50Wife nobody's warned me--what do I need to know???
  • Ugh @slaven that sounds miserable! I hope the new round of meds helps!
  • @slaven I was getting a lot of yeast infections and BV, I started this probiotic and so far so good! https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B013TRRK7Q/ref=sxts1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1487197536&sr=1

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @purplg8r it goes in either your ass or thigh and it's just a big needle and the liquid itself doesn't feel good at all as they inject it. 
    You'll have a couple more in your future since your blood type is negative though. 
    It does have a lot to do with who's administering it. If you have a choice, pick your ass, it hurts less than the thigh in my opinion. It doesn't hurt after at all, not like a flu shot where you're sore. It's just shit getting it. 
  • @jess0211 Thanks, I just ordered some to try. 
    Me: 25 DH: 29, Married 1/1/2015
    DS 11/2/2017
    TTC since August 2018

• @50Wife oh man. That sucks. And I'm a huge baby when it comes to needles.  
  • @purplg8r maybe it won't be as bad for you! My first one hurt pretty bad (thigh), my next two weren't as horrible(hiney). 
    Maybe the last two weren't as bad bc I was expecting it to be really painful? Or maybe the location. I wish I was warned either way lol