Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Valentines Edition

2»

Re: WTO Valentines Edition

• @jess0211 So glad YH's surgery went well! FX you're already KU!
    @purplg8r I'm sorry about everything you're going through, that must be really difficult. I'm so happy you came home to such a sweet surprise, Hs are the best :)
    @slaven How very rude! I hope your hard work is being recognized!

I hope everyone has had a lovely Valentine's Day or just a lovely day if Valentine's isn't your thing :)

• @purplg8r *TW* I was at about 6 weeks and bled for 7 days but it was much heavier than usual.  Using dr google, the average seems to be about 7-10 days (actually found an old Bump discussion about it). Over 3 weeks seems like a really long time. Hopefully your dr has some answers for you *End TW*
    On a positive note I'm glad you got a ton of flowers! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks for all of the birthday wishes! I'm on mobile so i can't tag everyone.  Happy Valentine's Day!!!
  • orbmakerorbmaker member
    edited February 2017
    Month/Cycle: 2/2 

CD: 18

WAYDTGKU: pnv, bbt, opk, cm, and lifestyle shifts

R/R: I had the busiest day at work. Just endless! Too tired to complain.

CS/Q: Here's my little chart. Anyone feel like guessing when I ovulated? I'm looking to see if temp shoots up more tomorrow. I'm feeling (in the most futile way) so bummed that we didn't DTD on Sunday. I was just in such a bad mood. And my H is out of town as of last night so today was out of question too. I "felt" fertile (EWCM, high libido) on Fri/Sat, but got positive OPKs yesterday and today.

GTKY: What are your Valentines plans? I worked. H is away. He's in grad school to be a teacher right now and I decided for love day I would donate a year of school for a young girl in Afghanistan in his name. He liked it :) I just ate a roast beef sandwich in my living room in the dark, even though I'm pretty much vegetarian, and now I'm going to bed! 
  • Mostly P&G because I'm on a time crunch but happy birthday @leekat14 and glad your Hs surgery went well @jess0211

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: PNVs, fish oil, HIO EOD after AF. Also did that at home SpermCheck with DH today (AF makes for a super sexy Valentine's Day anyway), and all is normal, which I expected. DH was really relieved but self conscious his test line was faint even though I explained a positive meant normal no matter how faint. I didn't realize he'd been so paranoid about it, but I'm glad we know everything is normal with him so now he doesn't need to think about it. 

R/R: Had a great dinner with DH and not too bad of a day at work. Now packing for Hawaii! 17+ hour flight ahead but I'm excited to go!

CS/Q: not temping

GTKY: We went to dinner after work and exchanged cards and gifts when we got home and are now packing while taking kitten snuggle breaks. We're going to miss him while we're gone. 
    Anniversary

TTGP March Siggy Challenge: Animals Celebrating St. Patrick's Day 

• @orbmaker I'm really new to charting BBT but I think if your temps continue to rise tomorrow then O was likely yesterday. 
  • @leekat14 - Happy birthday, dear! I hope you get a BFP as a belated bday gift.
    @50Wife - I can't wait to have kids that age, too! I hope the party at school went well!
    @cdnrunning - I was really bummed by my super short luteal phase last month. FX it will be better this cycle.
    @Pinky917 - I hope you move to TWW soon!
    @MTgirlCOworld - Coming off BC is frustrating. I hope your cycle gets back to normal soon!
    @slaven - how freakin' rude! Good thing TP Thursday is just around the corner! ;)
    @orbmaker - I vote for CD17.

Me: 29 | DH: 29
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
    Letrozole + TI = BFP 01/30/2018 | EDD 10/11/2018
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • orbmakerorbmaker member
    edited February 2017
    @morado23 @JJMNO1616 that's my instinct about it, too! Had another 0.4 temp increase this morning.

Does anyone else feel like every month is another wedding to plan except in your UTERUS? the feelings!
  • @MTgirlCOworld it was so good! 
    @slaven It is a chain, there are a lot more than I expected! 

@purplg8r I can see why now! It was sooooo good!

Me 29 I Him 26
    Married 4/22/16
    TTC 9/2015
    **TW**
    BFP 2/1/16 I MC 3/21/16 (11w)
    TTCAL 6/15/16
    BFP 3/23/2017 Team pink! Quinn Leigh EDD December 1, 2017
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• @purplg8r *TW* Mine was about 6 days + 9 days of spotting. But I had help from the medication. Do they have a follow up US scheduled to check if all of the tissue has passed?

Me: 34 DH: 38
    Married: June 2011
    TTC since Feb 2016
    BFP#1: 7/7/16 MMC: 8/16/16 
    BFP#2: 5/8/17 - CP
    BFP#3: 6/27/17 EDD: 3/10/18
  • @purplg8r TW** I was late first trimester but I bled for 3+ weeks. end TW**
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016