Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Tuesday!

2»

Re: TWW Tuesday!

• @breezybee: Hi, your name seems new to me, so welcome!

Are you only using OPKs? Or are you confirming O with temping? I was off as well for a cycle because I O'd much earlier than I would have initially guess (CD11), but when I started temping I realized that. I use OPKs to try to predict impending O though so I can get better timing.
    **TW: Loss Mentioned**
    Me: 29 | DH: 31
    Dating: August 2003
    Married: August 2013
    TTC #1: Since October 2016
    BFP: 12/4/16  CP: 12/6/16
    My Chart Link to Stalk!
  • @breezybee another tip, its good to keep using your OPKs as some women get several days of +, and then confirm with temping that you O'd as its also possible to get a false surge  with a +OPK but not O. Due to all those reasons most women don't move over to the TWW till they get CH, but if your not temping you can move when you want.
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarting Fertility tx
    IUI#1 2/2017
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/6437bb
    dragonfly87
  • @breezybee Welcome! It was my recommendation -- I hope you love Bitch Sesh as much as I do! 

Yes, I would love to stalk your chart!
    DH & I: Both 28
    TTC #1 June 2016, IF evaluation January/February 2017
    Dx: Luteal phase defect/low progesterone and ovarian insufficiency associated with genetic mutation 
    HSG BFP 2/23/17, EDD 11/4/17

• @adirat Thank you!  I downloaded it and will be starting today. Hopefully they recapped this weeks BH, because that was a doozy!

@wabash15 and @dragonfly87 Yeah, I'm only tracking my cycles and using OPKs at this point. No temping yet. I may start to get into that in the next few months though. I've certainly got a wealth of information from this board!  Thank you!
    Spirit Animal Goals<3

adirat
2»