Trying to Get Pregnant

Monday B*tchfest

Y'all can always count on me to start these

Re: Monday B*tchfest

• Just bored AF at work
  • Loading the player...
  • Not actually upset about anything other than the usual AF sadness today but I had to comment on some of these.

@adirat I hadn't heard of this, is that a thing?? I had no idea people were against IVF, how absurd!
    @swimsister I know those Hulu feels, preach girl
    @kiki75 yours made my heart hurt for you, I wish you were 1.5 months away too. FX your DH comes home soon and showers you with love
    Anniversary

TTGP March Siggy Challenge: Animals Celebrating St. Patrick's Day 

• @cherryblossomgirl507 A bird pooping on you is good luck !!!

Me: 28 | DH: 33
    EDD: March 24, 2018 - angel baby at 21 weeks <3 

• edited February 2017
    *TW* My mom told me yesterday that her friend (who is 53) thinks she might be pregnant. WHY the eff would she tell me that?! Then, she tells me that the friend only had sex once and proceeds to say how her boobs hurt and blah blah blah. I told her that if she was pregnant enough to have symptoms she was pregnant enough to turn a test, but apparently this lady just wants to give it a few days to see if it's just her period (which are very rare). **eyeroll** why the eff would my mom think I would enjoy that story?! After I got pissed she goes on to say how if she is pregnant she will probably miscarry because she is old.  :s

eta: forgot a part
    Me 29 I Him 26
    Married 4/22/16
    TTC 9/2015
    **TW**
    BFP 2/1/16 I MC 3/21/16 (11w)
    TTCAL 6/15/16
    BFP 3/23/2017 Team pink! Quinn Leigh EDD December 1, 2017
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• @kaitlink33 Those are all valid things to be upset about. Definitely say something.
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • @NYTino24 I did and do and he doesn't get it and just says that I have an attitude all the time and doesn't know why. 
    NTNP since 2012
    Officially TTC #1 since January 2015
  • my coworker just likes to talk to hear herself talk and make herself feel more important. she also likes to take things you say and then pass them off as her own. I'm considering just making stuff up, so she'll sound like an idiot. 

@happyhiccup i'm with you on the traffic, just get in line like everyone else!
    @jsnakehole sorry you're dealing with all of that. sending you hugs and FX you don't have pneumonia

TTC#1 10/2016
    TTC/IF:included medicated cycles, IUIs and 2 rounds of IVF with 1 embryo each. 
    BFP finally in 12/2018

TTC#2 06/2021
    planning FET

"Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks,
    some doors are open, some roads are blocked" 

• @jsnakehole that must be incredibly difficult. Hugs girl
  • @jsnakehole sorry you're going through all that! I hope you don't have pneumonia and feel better soon. Hugs!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @jsnakehole I know you said your boss sucks, but I can't imagine them wanting the flu going around. *TW* As someone who gets sick easily and has an very possible autoimmune disorder, I absolutely have to avoid being sick. I think there is a strong possibility I MC because I got sick and my immune system attacked. */TW* You may also have coworkers who are parents whose kids can't be vaccinated yet and if they bring it home, it could be trouble. If there is any way you can stay home, please do.
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • @NYTino24 I totally agree with you, and I really really wish I could stay home. A friend of mine was out for three days because she was hooked up to a heart monitor because my principal was being so cruel to her that she was having chest pains. My principal is now moving to terminate her for 'professional misconduct' for excessive absences. She's taken five days total this year, but she at least has tenure to protect her. 

I'm going to quarantine myself in my room- no interacting with other staff or students outside of my class. I'm also at the end of the contagious period (I've been sick for four days, and tomorrow will be day five and the flu is only contagious for up to five days after the onset of symptoms). I would kill to just stay home and rest up, but I can't risk being brought up for excessive absences (I've already missed four days this year).
    Me: 28 DH: 29
    Married: 6/2016
    TTC #1: 12/2016
    Benched due to deployment- Off the bench 8/8/17!

• @jsnakehole I forgot to say I hope you feel better! Hopefully you don't need to deal with that much longer.

• @Kiki75 is brilliant. I hope @jsnakehole does each and everyone of those things. I mean what type of dbag wants staff to come in when they're sick. Too bad you just couldn't tell him to suck a bag of d**ks
  • LuND said:
    @cherryblossomgirl507 A bird pooping on you is good luck !!!
    If @cherryblossomgirl507 gets KU this cycle I'm going to be standing under so many trees. 
    Well there's one I've never heard.
    @lund I will let you know if it does the trick!