Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Sunday

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: What is something unique or interesting about the city/town where you grew up? (If you don't identify with having a hometown, pick anywhere you lived as a kid.)

Re: WTO Sunday

• Loading the player...
  • @nytino24 That is brutal! What a life eating those "suggested foods." I hope you like salt and pepper...

• @adirat I know, what a "diet" to follow. I fall into the 2-3 day category at times and not at others. Luckily my test is on Presidents Day, so I can handle not eating much on the Saturday and Sunday before it because I can lay around and don't need energy. I don't think I will be very pleasant though.
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • NYTino24NYTino24 member
    edited February 2017
    @heatherdubrow That's tiny! The school I teach at is grades 3-5 and we share land with the PK-2 building. We have more than 1,500 kids just in that tiny area!!! NJ is the most densely populated state though, so it shouldn't be a surprise.
    @BertieMeetsGertie Yay for CH! Glad you enjoy the acupuncture. Sometimes it hurts, but I feel like that's when they hit the right pressure point!
    @adirat HIO!!!! 
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • @LoveinDC it's hard to tell, but if you don't know your normal coverline, then that also makes it tough. What are your normal postO temps? Many people hit 98 and above after O. When do you normally O? OPKs would help. 

• @NYTino24 This is my first cycle temping, so im really blind at this point. I'm noticing that it's really hard for me to get at or above 97.5, so I'm thinking that's around my cover line. If I don't get above 97.6, I'm going to consider this cycle an-O. I don't know my cycle very well yet because this is only cycle 3 off BCP. I'm going to do OPKs next cycle along with CP. Between all of it, something has got to give.
  • jess0211jess0211 member
    edited February 2017
    @adirat yay for O day! Tell me more about this diet...where can I see the full list of foods? I am intrigued. Eta:words 
    @BertieMeetsGertie whoo hoo for O!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @jess0211 Here's a chart of foods with known glycemic load I found online: https://alsearsmd.com/glycemic-index/

The general rule of thumb is don't eat anything processed or anything white (flour + bread products, sugar, potatoes). The book also recommends eating lower-sugar fruits, for instance, replacing mangoes with berries. There's also some evidence that a Mediterranean diet helps women who have ovulatory dysfunction but it isn't clear how generalizable that impact is to other women. I suspect I'll end up doing a low potato, low flour version of a Mediterranean diet myself. But part of it is that we both love Mediterranean diet staples (olive oil, beans, fish, Mediterranean vegetables) and I know it won't be a hard sell for DH like a straight low-glycemic diet would be. (Minus pasta. I'm certain he'll still be eating a lot of pasta, and I'll use zucchini noodles.) 

• @letyourheartbeyourguide Hi, welcome back! I love Riverside Park :)

• @jess0211 I don't think there's any documented benefit to EOD over ED unless there's a sperm problem. HIO to your heart's delight!

• @jess0211 have you checked out wayfair.com? We've gotten a few things from there and have been pleased. 
    Me: 31 DH: 32
    Dating since: 11/17/2001
    Married: 9/26/2009
    TTC: June 2016
    BFP: 9/01/2017
    EDD: 5/14/2018

• @NYTino24 So many hugs. I wish I could say that it starts to get better. *TW* It's been 3 months since my loss and I still have a lot of days that I'm overly emotional.*End TW* Just know that we're all here for you.
    @BertieMeetsGertie That sounds go yummy!

Month/Cycle: 6/6 (3/3 AL)

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: PNVs, OPKs, BBT, CM, HIO

R/R: Rave/Rant: A couple weeks ago I used bath oil in the bathtub in our master bath. NEVER AGAIN!!!! I went to bed right afterwards not thinking anything of it. It left the most disgusting residue like baked on cooking spray. Well almost a full bottle of scrubbing bubbles and two magic erasers later I have a clean tub again.

CS/Q: Nothing today

GTKY: What is something unique or interesting about the city/town where you grew up? (If you don't identify with having a hometown, pick anywhere you lived as a kid.)

We have an arboretum that was created by the founder of a large salt company.
    Me: 30   DH:32
    Dating: 2/2007   Married: 4/2011  
    TTC #1: 9/2016
    *TW*

BFP #1: 11/26/2016 - MC: 12/6/2016
    BFP #2: 3/9/2017 - CP: 3/10/2017
    08/2017: DH's SA = normal
    08/2017: Low progesterone (4.6) all other BW normal
    11/2017: HSG Clear; Pelvic Ultrasound Normal; and AMH, FSH, and Estradiol normal
    12/2017: 1,000mg Metformin
    12/2017: 50mg Clomid + TI = BFN
    01/2018: 100mg Clomid + TI = BFN
    01/2018: RE Consult
    03/2018: 5mg Letrozole + 50 units Gonal-F + 500 μg Ovidrel + IUI = BFP #3: 4/1/2018 - CP: 4/4/2018
    04/2018: 5mg Letrozole + Gonal-F + Ovidrel + IUI = BFP #4: 5/2/18
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • NYTino24NYTino24 member
    edited February 2017
    @jess0211 I hope you get KU before TTA! I will add Joss & Main, Overstock, and the occasional Zulily company to Wayfair.
    @letyourheartbeyourguide So pretty! Welcome back. Hope you get out of here soon and onto a BMB.

• @KariAnn323 sorry about the tub! My sister used to live with us and she onced used oil in our jet tub and didn't clean it after...needless to say she's no longer allowed in that bathroom 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @adirat Good luck with diet. I'm sure that has so many health benefits, not just for fertility. Not sure if I'd be strong enough to do it though!
    @NYTino24 Hugs to you and you have every right to be emotional.
    @BertieMeetsGertie Yay for CH! I may not get to post tomorrow so GL in the tww!
    @LoveInDC I don't see a definite spike yet but if your temp goes even higher tomorrow then it may be Friday. This is probably bad advice but sometimes I play around with FF to see how high of a temp I would need next to get CH. Also I second OPKs. That would give you another piece of the puzzle. 
    Welcome back @letyourheartbeyourguide!!
    @jess0211 Sorry O wasn't earlier. Still have my FX for that it's before the surgery! Also from what I've read unless there is a problem with sperm quality there is nothing wrong with ED.

Month/Cycle:12/13

CD:12

WAYDTGKU: PNV, HIO, OPKs, temping, charting, IF testing

R/R: Had a good but busy day yesterday. In-laws came to visit (and DH cooked for them which is awesome!), went bowling, went to a movie last night and DH insisted on HIO x 2 yesterday since we have a bet going and if I don't get KU this cycle he loses :D. I tried to bring up the sperm quality argument and got nowhere. I hope I O soon and all his efforts are not wasted. So far very negative OPKs.
    Looking forward to relaxing today before work tomorrow.

CS/Q: Nope but my mabis is still giving trouble. I want to try the yono ear piece next but DH won't let me spend that kind of money until after this cycle.

I mainly grew up on a small island. The beach has always been one of my favorite hang out spots. 
  • @safire3 what do you get if he loses the bet?? I mean, I really hope he wins and you get KU, but I hope it's something nice! 
    Me: 31 DH: 32
    Dating since: 11/17/2001
    Married: 9/26/2009
    TTC: June 2016
    BFP: 9/01/2017
    EDD: 5/14/2018

• jenotontxjenotontx member
    edited February 2017
    Oops! Edited because I posted it blank on accident initially.  

Month/Cycle: TTA

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: PNV, CM, BBT

R/R: Just a typical Sunday! Running errands and grocery shopping today but I'm pretty excited because the grocery store I shop at just started doing this online shopping option. You just order everything you want and then pick it up at a scheduled time! I'm really hoping it goes well because I absolutely hate grocery shopping. It will also be a huge time saver!  

CS/Q: Just waiting to see what happens this week!

I also grew up very close to the Canadian boarder like @jess0211 but I was right next to Windsor. So my senior year of HS my friends and I would drive over at least 1-2 times a month to go to the bar because the drinking age was 18! We would all go in on a hotel room together and pack like 6-7 of us in one room. lol
  • @JJMNO1616 I do this with grocery shopping too! I'm in love, it's so easy and fast and I actually save money
  • @BertieMeetsGertie it's basically who gets to pick names. Basically if he wins I have no say, he can pick whatever names he wants. If I win (which would be basically if we need help) then I pick whatever name I want with no arguement from him. This basically stemmed from an arguement about seeing the RE. He is convinced nothing is wrong and we just need more time. I'm convinced we will need help. His bet was that it would happen this or my last cycle so this is his last chance lol.
  • Thank you @NYTino24. My DH is forever hopeful and optimistic. I'm much more practical but I admire his rosy outlook on everything. 
  • @NYTino24 Happy to hear the acupuncture is helping you to relax. Hugs. 
    Month/Cycle: 9/10

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: Temping, OPKs, CM, PNVs, CoQ10 (DH too), Vit D, EPO, RRLT, green tea, think I am going to try pineapple after O this cycle because why not...

R/R: This has been the laziest of the lazy Sundays. We had some friends over last night, and I ended up having a little bit more to drink than I expected, so this morning was a rough one, and I still just haven't built up enough energy to do a damn thing. 

CS/Q: --

GTKY: What is something unique or interesting about the city/town where you grew up? (If you don't identify with having a hometown, pick anywhere you lived as a kid.) Well, the town I grew up in holds a record for having more dead people than living. Fun stuff...
    Me: 32 DH:33
    Married 9/2015
    TTC #1 6/2016
    BFP: 4/21/2017 - CP
    Dx Unexplained IF 6/2017
    Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI 7/2017 - Cancelled (overstimulated)
    Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI #1 - BFN
    Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI #2 -BFN
    Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI#3 - BFP! EDD July 15 2018
    Baby Girl H - July 22 2018

• adiratadirat member
    edited February 2017
    @safire3 Thanks, we'll see how the diet goes! I hope you lose the bet ;) (not sure I've ever said those words before)

@Kiki75 What a step to get your initial consultation scheduled! How are you feeling about it? 

@sailing_mama I made your lotion bars today! I didn't add any essential oils because I used cocoa butter and I wanted to see if I would like the cocoa/coconut scent alone. Also I put them in muffin wrappers so DH asked me if they were food. 

[spoiler] [/spoiler]

edit - I do not understand how it is possible that in uploading two pictures, one ended up in the spoiler box and one is attached but not visible, but anyway, one is when they were first poured and the other is now that I cooled them in the window.

• Thanks for the info @Kiki75. I definitely planned on continuing to use FF and just getting the numbers to plug in so that's good to know. It's back to the drawing board then. 
    Thank you @adirat. This is one bet I wouldn't mind losing. Also the finished lotion bars do look like a yummy treat lol
  • @Kiki75 yay for getting that started!! I hope you end up really loving them!
  • @jess0211
    Skating competitions???

Month/Cycle: 15/15

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: pnv, OPK, probably won't temp this month, cutting out caffeine, Acupuncture when I can

R/R: horrible day yesterday....Hit a dog on the way home and I am so upset about it.  

CS/Q:

Home of dum dum suckers!
  • @leekat14 I am so sorry about the dog! Hugs! Yes, I used to skate a lot when I was growing up...I still do a little here and there 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @jess0211 me too! Small world! And in upstate NY no less!