July 2017 Moms

Baby Gear Questions and Recommendations

191011121315»

Re: Baby Gear Questions and Recommendations

• My monitor stopped working one night because he wifi acted up and I've been searching for an audio one! But so many options! And I want it discreet!
  • We have the VTech DM221-2 Safe & Sound Digital Audio Baby Monitor with Two Parent Units. Solid reviews on amazon and has been working well. $50 for the two unit version...less for just one. It also has the walky talky feature.
    Baby Q born on 7/20/2017
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I like Huggies wipes, and not pampers sensitive. Also loathe target sensitive - those two just don't seem wet enough. 
    I would use water wipes if I could afford it! But its more than double the price!
    Pregnancy Ticker

Highly monitored internet and no cell service in the office, so I'm postin' and ghostin' while I'm workin' 
  • I like Huggies wipes, and not pampers sensitive. Also loathe target sensitive - those two just don't seem wet enough. 
    I would use water wipes if I could afford it! But its more than double the price!
    I'm working my way through a bunch of different wipe types that I received as gifts. I actually like Huggies wipes b/c they come out one at a time.  The others frustrate me b/c it feels like a bunch come out at once!
  • My mum says using cotton and water beats all Wipes. I have to agree! And it's cheaper. 
  • What are everyone's favorite stroller accessories/add-ons?

I did get a clip on fan since we are in Alabama & it is unbearably hot a lot of the time but I'd love to know what other things you ladies have used and loved. 
  • @jenwstephens
    i got a fan too! :) 
    i got a stroller toy that i ended up using on the crib rail instead !
  • So, when LO heads to daycare I need to label bottles and some other belongings with her name. Anyone have a favorite brand of said dishwasher safe labels? 
  • So, when LO heads to daycare I need to label bottles and some other belongings with her name. Anyone have a favorite brand of said dishwasher safe labels? 
    InchBug! I love their labels. https://www.inchbug.com/

I just ordered some for my son and they are awesome!