The only thing I have ever wanted was to be a mom. And I finally got that with my son, though I had pictured his entrance into the world quite differently. I was induced at 42 weeks. My labor was 43 hours long. My water was broken at 26 hours. Everything was done to try to get me to dialate, peanut ball, cervical balloon, repositioning etc. And I only made it to 4cm before his heartrate started decelerating with each contraction. And he wasnt breech, he came out with a cone head. I desperately want to have this baby naturally, I hated not getting to hold my sweet boy until I was in the recovery room, hated the drugs that took so many precious first memories. I KNOW they didnt respect my wishes for delayed cord clamping. Thank god for the newborn photographer. But my husband, MIL and even OB say that it doesn't look likely and probably should just have the c section. Recovery was so so hard last time, and they say it should be a breeze if labor does not accompany it, however OB says that I can try labor if I want to. Why can't I hold my baby right away? I am seriously crying about this. Has anyone had a similar experience and was able to do it naturally the second time? And if I cant, then how do I make it so that I can hold my baby right away and they don't clamp the cord as soon as he or she is out?