October 2017 Moms

Today's pregnancy symptom is....

2»

Re: Today's pregnancy symptom is....

• Round ligament pain (yes, already). If I stand up to fast it feels like I'm being stabbed. It started in just one side and was scaring me to death, but now it's on both. Sometimes when I stand up, sometimes when I sneeze or cough.

@PleaseSendPicklesNow So sorry to hear that! Prayers! <3
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • verilyverily member
    edited February 2017
    I suspect that's the origin of the horrible pulling sensation around my right side while I was doing yoga earlier. Had to pause for a moment to let it pass.

@PleaseSendPicklesNow I'm so sorry. :(
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • @PleaseSendPicklesNow I am so sorry. Thinking of you.

*O17 June Siggy Challenge - You had 1 job!*
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • @PleaseSendPicklesNow +1 to previous posters. So sorry to hear and be extra kind to yourself right now. 

For symptoms, am I the only one with rage? I had two random people make snide comments to me today and I almost bit each of their heads off. And these where things I would normally ignore. 
  • feeislovefeeislove member
    edited February 2017
    @Designmamauk nope you're not the only one. The unusual rage was my first clue that I was pregnant.

So something weird happened to me last night. I woke up not remembering exactly what I was dreaming about but I was under the impression is was a "sexy dream" if you know what I mean. Well I wake up with what feels like a bad period cramp down by my groin. Within a few minutes it started to get less intense and by about 10 minutes the pain was gone. It makes me nervous because my first appointment isn't until March. No bleeding though. Ideas?

edit: spelling
    Me: 29  DH: 32                                                                                          
    Married 9/27/2014
    TTC Since 1/1/2017
    BFP: 2/6/2017
    Due Date: 10/13/17
    pangur_ban_by_sequana-d31ja7y
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @PleaseSendPicklesNow sending you prayers. I'm so sorry you're going through this. :(
  • emwj10187emwj10187 member
    edited February 2017
    @feeislove sounds like you may have reached the big O in your dream. With that comes uterine contractions (totally normal don't freak) I get them after DH and i have a little sexy time. As long as theres no blood and the cramps aren't severe then its absolutely normal. i'm not a medical professional, so if you're really worried call your doctor. 

Today's symptoms for me @ 6weeks+1

nausea/Vomiting & aching hips

\

• *copied from the other symptom thread. Not sure which one to post in :p

Hey ladies, I have symptoms but I'm not sure if they are from pregnancy, or from recent gallbladder surgery and the hormones i'm already taking from the FET. Nevertheless, if I burp right now I will barf, and feel like my boobs have weights in them.  D
    Me: 31 DH:35
    TTC #1: March 2011 
    Fur-children: 3 dogs + 2 cats (all rescued)
    dx: Endometriosis and Fibroids 
    2 Laps and 1 Abdominal Myomectomy
    6 rounds of clomid
    5 rounds of iui
    IVF #1 Gonal F, Menopur and Cetrotide
    ER 12/1/2016:Retrieved 22 eggs 12 fertilized, developed moderate OHSS
    4/4 day 5 embryos were normal for PGS!!! 2 boys/2 girls
    FET 1/10/2017  
    Gallbladder surgery 1/10/2017
    FET 2/2
    BFP 2/7/17 <3 Beta#1: 594!!! Beta#2 1630!!!
    Having a girl! EDD 10/21/17
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I was up all night with MS. The only thing I can eat is Salt and Vinegar chips. I have an appointment on Tuesday, so i'm going to ask for some meds. 
  • Brambles23Brambles23 member
    edited February 2017
    Nausea.  All.  Day.  Long.

Fatigue too, but the nausea is the worst.  I used to love and eat the crap out of fruits and veggies, but I can't even touch them now.  And water too!  I used to eat sooo healthy.

Now it's Pepsi, top ramen, bagels, and buttered noodles.  Although I was able to stomach some Mexican food last week-that was nice. 

Edit:  also wanted to include having a constant "bad taste" in the mouth all the time, even after brushing my teeth.  Anyone else experience that?
    June 2017 Siggy Challenge:  "You had one job to do!"

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @Designmamauk - Like @feeislove, rage was the first sign to me that I was pregnant.  Last Sunday, when prepping for a Super Bowl party, my H mentioned that one of the couples coming might stop at a restaurant down the street because they were craving it's food.  I went on a rage, screaming around the house how rude they were. Like almost canceled the whole party. Normally something like that wouldn't bother me at all.  

** December BMB Siggy Challenge - Animals in Pools **

Me: 31+ H: 32
    TTC Since 11/2015
    #1 - MMC 6.5 weeks (2/16); #2 - MC due to cystic hygroma at 20 weeks (10/16); #3 CP (2/17); #4 - Due 12.16.17
  • Right now the only symptoms I have is coffee aversion ( and im crying over it! I love my coffee and it tastes horrible right now), and mild cramping .

Pregnancy Ticker
    Oct. '17 June S.C. "You Had 1 Job"

• @PleaseSendPicklesNow so sorry, sending T&P and strength for you through this time.

@Designmamauk rage...yep...one of the biggest signs, I lost my cool big time and went OFF. I'm still irritable and with me trying to control BP it has been tricky at times. 

Today overal more constipation (yay!) decent appetite but not crazy or ravished as prior days. Feeling tired more easily though. 
    Nichole Tampa, FL
  • @PleaseSendPicklesNow I am so sorry for what you are going through. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
    Me: 31 DH:35
    TTC #1: March 2011 
    Fur-children: 3 dogs + 2 cats (all rescued)
    dx: Endometriosis and Fibroids 
    2 Laps and 1 Abdominal Myomectomy
    6 rounds of clomid
    5 rounds of iui
    IVF #1 Gonal F, Menopur and Cetrotide
    ER 12/1/2016:Retrieved 22 eggs 12 fertilized, developed moderate OHSS
    4/4 day 5 embryos were normal for PGS!!! 2 boys/2 girls
    FET 1/10/2017  
    Gallbladder surgery 1/10/2017
    FET 2/2
    BFP 2/7/17 <3 Beta#1: 594!!! Beta#2 1630!!!
    Having a girl! EDD 10/21/17
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Yeah you all were right. DH and I DTD last night and it happened again. Not as intense as the first time but same overall feeling in the same area. *Phew*
    Me: 29  DH: 32                                                                                          
    Married 9/27/2014
    TTC Since 1/1/2017
    BFP: 2/6/2017
    Due Date: 10/13/17
    pangur_ban_by_sequana-d31ja7y
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @feeislove exercise or walking a lot does it to me too in addition to HIO 

Pregnancy Ticker

• well guys, the nausea has kicked in. Also my boobs started to feel very sore. Never thought i'd be happy to be nasueous!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @Designmamauk rage here, too.  It doesn't help that we're in the middle of a blizzard and I'm feeling cabin fevered.  Poor SO is getting the brunt of it today!

• Add extreme thirst to my list. I cannot drink enough water today. And I'm freezing, but he water has to be ice cold with lemon. 

Pregnancy Ticker

• My symptoms only really started to kick in this week, but they are here now. Yesterday I slept twice through the day as I just never felt refreshed. My boobs are so sore now that I have to wear a bra to bed. And the nausea is constant. Today was the first day I actually threw up - this morning and at work this afternoon. I am trying to fight it from happening again now. 

Despite all of this, I'm so glad I have them.

Me: 32 Him: 29 Live : London, UK
    TTC #1 since October 2015
    IVF Fresh Nov 16 = BFN
    IVF FET Jan 17 = BFP
    EDD: Oct 4th 2017
    TEAM: PINK!!
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • @PleaseSendPicklesNow I'm so sorry 

@Designmamauk Rage here too. I was such a b***h around the house yesterday. And not necessarily TO DH but just attitude in general. Everything made me angry. Also, I'm ridiculously thirsty all the time. 
    BabyFetus Ticker

• I'm 5.5 weeks and have the most sore breast EVER! (TMI?) they are sore to the touch, I can barely put my arms to my side. Also, I'm absolutely starving and exhausted.
  • Well lately, including today it's sore breasts.  I'll be 7 weeks in 2 days.  But I've also felt nauseous a couple times and had round ligament pain once.  I'm also sleepy a lot
  • mnajib92mnajib92 member
    edited February 2017
    @Brambles23 Yes I get a bad taste in my mouth too. Not all the time,  but often enough to notice. 
  • @samyv don't feel worried about it. My previous pregnancy the only symptom I had was nausea when I smelled or tasted  seafood.  No morning sickness though.  It took a while to notice the seafood aversion so I was confused for a while too. I literally only had that one symptom until I was about 7 months when the baby was heavier and my body started prepping for labor.  Now I have a few symptoms at 6 weeks. 
  • Just mild cramping that keeps sending me to the bathroom to make sure all is well.
  • @mispanda me too. Why won't it stop?!? I made my first appt today ... I go in March 15th ! When is yours? Such a long wait! 

Pregnancy Ticker

• bloat bloat bloat BLOAT
    \

• mispandamispanda member
    edited February 2017
    @canonmom413 I have an appt next week for some paperwork and to set up labs, first ultrasound and first real appt with my doctor.  I know I get a 8 week ultrasound for due date and I'm hoping that will be mid March too.

Edit: grammer is hard.

• @mispanda same...not sure if it's gas just screwing with me or what...had some spotting but figured at this point it's thin cervix because I got very constipated  :s but nothing today other than fatigue and the pulling in stomach. 
    Nichole Tampa, FL
  • @ShakeUpTampa I had some spotting too.  I would have never noticed if I wasn't looking tho, so now I'm paranoid.

• mispanda said:
    @ShakeUpTampa I had some spotting too.  I would have never noticed if I wasn't looking tho, so now I'm paranoid.

Yep paranoia is so easy to set in but looking back I do recall spotting on first pregnancy with my son about same time, still had just over a week until OB appointment, it seemed. Doesn't ease it and so tempted to keep POAS 
    Nichole Tampa, FL
  • @mispanda I know what you mean there! Dh thinks I'm crazy for how often I need to check and make sure it's nothing. 

As far as current symptoms go, the most significant are sore boobs and bloat. Get the odd bit of cramping and I'm always exhausted but that's it for now! 

TTC since 01/2011
    07/2013 - First round of testing  - CD21 and CD3 blood tests and HSG  + multiple SAs for DH
    07/2013 - Diagnosis - Anovulatory and DH has very low counts - Referral to urologist for further testing
    08/2013 - Urologist showed varcocele veins and testicular defect from birth. Unable to repair
    11/2013 - Consult with RE regarding treatment. Benched due to finances
    2014/2015 - Took break from pursuing treatment, moved to a new province
    06/2016 - DH redid SA as per direction from new family doctor - Counts have increased!!
    07/2016 - Consult with new RE - ordered a repeat HSG
    09/2016 - Providing no issues on HSG - Scheduled to start first IUI with Clomid
    01/17/2017 - First IUI with Clomid - BFP - M/C @ 9 weeks

Come on Baby "B"! Time to come out and play!