aggoaggo member
edited February 2017 in Trying to Get Pregnant
Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: If you could switch lives with a famous person (dead or alive) for one day, who would you pick?
Anniversary

TTGP March Siggy Challenge: Animals Celebrating St. Patrick's Day 

Re: TWW Wednesday 2/8

• Month/Cycle: 2/1

CD/DPO: CD is complicated; I haven't had a period since getting off BC... 5 DPO

Timing: -2, 0, +1

Testing: Probably 10 DPO because I have no self control

R/R: Rant - I came down with a head cold right after FW. It's my first month temping and I wanted to track diligently during FW and after O, but I couldn't breathe through my nose. I'm bummed, but feeling better today. Hopefully I can breathe well enough to take my temp tomorrow. Rave - It's snowing! :)

CS/Q: not yet

GTKY: If you could switch lives with a famous person (dead or alive) for one day, who would you pick?

I probably wouldn't ever volunteer to switch lives with a famous person because I hate being the center of attention, but if I had to choose.... I'm going to go with Amanda Freitag (or any of the Chopped judges) because I would love to be a judge on that show! 
    Me: 29 | DH: 29
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
    Letrozole + TI = BFP 01/30/2018 | EDD 10/11/2018
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Loading the player...
  • aggoaggo member
    edited February 2017
    @lulu1180 I know, I told DH about it last night and he was shocked. I kept thinking what I'd do without him but I had to stop and just appreciate that I don't have to live her horror. I'm so incredibly sad for her. A nightmare come true. 

@morado23 Sorry about your head old but yay for snow! I love snow :) My area is supposed to get a ton tomorrow!

@Tennis11785 Omg I would love to know what goes through DTs mind. GW would be so cool because you'd get to see so many amazing things! And experience a different kind of way to live. 

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 24/12

Timing: -4, -1, 0, 1

Testing: Thursday Pee Pact...and then every day until AF

R/R: Rant: I'm feeling like I'm out. My temp this morning dropped significantly. It's still .6 above cover but my spike from yesterday didn't hold and I'm just having normal AF symptoms. FF has her showing her stupid face on my birthday, which I actually prefer to later because that way I won't be in the throes of evil AF on a super long flight to Hawaii. Rave: I told DH all this and he was super sweet about it. His response to my cramps was "Maybe it's implantation cramps" which means he's been listening and that made me happy. We have a plan in place if AF shows: I'm allowed to be bummed, we'll get sushi for dinner, and I'll get myself one giant iced coffee. We have our home sperm test on its way to us and next cycle I may not chart, just HIO EOD after AF. If we go into a third cycle I'll go back to charting and will actually buy a BBT thermometer. 

CS/Q: None, just sad my 99.4 temp didn't sustain. Dropped down to 98.6. 

GTKY: If you could switch lives with a famous person (dead or alive) for one day, who would you pick? Kate Middleton. I think she has a really hard life full of putting on a brave face but I'd like to know what goes into it. Plus, you know, she's a princess and I want to know what that's like. Just one day though, then back to my normal boring life. 

This was a much longer post than intended. I have a lot of feelings. Thanks AF. 

Edit: autocorrect is stupid. 
    Anniversary

• canonmom413canonmom413 member
    edited February 2017
    I'm finally feeling better so hopefully I can come back and actually tag and LT. 

Month/Cycle: 3/2 8 months total

CD/DPO: 28/9

Timing: -4,-2,O

Testing: I caved and broke the pact. Bfn ( yes I know soooo early. Was setting myself up for that disaster)  will try again tomorrow. 

R/R: I'm finally feeling better. My kids are back in school and the disinfecting will commence! Spray all the things. 

CS/Q: yesterday's temp I can see being high due to sickness. But today is even higher and I feel better. Probably still is my body fighting off sickies. Charts in spoiler.  

GTKY: If you could switch lives with a famous person (dead or alive) for one day, who would you pick? Hmm, Julianne Hough! Love her to pieces and her life is pretty damn cool. 

Pregnancy Ticker
    Oct. '17 June S.C. "You Had 1 Job"

• @Dragonfly87 My charts are typically the same but never past 98.9ish im really trying to chalk these higher temps up as fighting the bug. Which means I may not be able to use temps as a good indicator of pg, unless of course I get a huge temp dip.

Pregnancy Ticker

• @Kiki75
    Hugs friend. as long as shes sympathetic in your presence and doesnt complain, right? 

@ag90
    So sorry you had a temp dip. dont count yourself out yet. 

Pregnancy Ticker

• Month/Cycle: 4/3

CD/DPO: 29/12

Timing: -3, -2, -1

Testing: Saturday? If necessary

R/R: I had to use a vacation day yesterday due to an incredible migraine that kept me in bed most of the day. Feeling a bit better today, but cautiously optimistic about whether or not it's truly gone. This has me feeling like I'm out as I normally get an intense migraine in the few days leading up to AF. Reaaaallly hoping it doesn't mean what I think it means...

CS/Q: Stalk away...

After that Halftime show, I would switch with Lady Gaga for the day.  Not only did she dive off the roof of the stadium, but home girl danced her a** off! I wish I had the guts to perform like that, even just for the day!
    Me:31 ~ DH: 28
    Swiped Right: 6/2014
    Married: 9/2016
    TTC # 1: 11/2016 
     BFP: 5/2017
    Baby Boy: 1/2018
    Link to FF Charts
  • @lulu1180 I hear you I felt the same way and had the same conversation with my husband 

@Tennis11785 good job holding out on testing!

@canonmom413 glad that you're feeling better! 

Month/Cycle: 13/13 2 AL 

CD/DPO: 20/6

Timing: EOD 

Testing: when AF is late 

R/R: I have been so stressed at work, multiple crisis issues everyday. It worries me because even though I stay calm it's stressful and I need to make sure I'm managing it well during pregnancy. I think I need to work on having healthier boundaries here and not taking on too much 

CS/Q: none 

Oprah because she's always giving people things and id love to do that if I were in the position to! 
  • @beachbunnyxo123
    So sorry work is so stressful. I get that. I feel like I'm the "gopher" at my desk job. Because my duties just don't end at the desk. I do everything there. From making sure the dancers are okay and have everything they need, to helping with costume work, and running errands. I just dont know how to say no. In addition to my photography business, it gets very stressful. Learn to say "no" with me! 

Pregnancy Ticker

• @lulu1180 I agree. It's really weighing heavy on me and hurts my heart to think about.

@Tennis11785 FX for you tomorrow!! Good job holding out!

@kiki75 I love Cirque shows! I always try to imagine what their after party is like with them all dancing and bending everywhere

Me: 28 | DH: 33
    EDD: March 24, 2018 - angel baby at 21 weeks <3 

• @haylsbayls Kate Middleton is so great!

@SoldiersMom Do you take anything for migraines while TTC? I get migraines a lot and would take excedrin but stopped once we started TTC just in case. Thankfully I don't really get them anymore, I don't know why because I used to get them at least once a week. I'm super grateful for it but not sure how to deal when I inevitably get another. 
    Anniversary

• Yesterday's news in weighing on me as well. There's not much that can be said in a time like that. All you can do is pray for healing. I hope that she has a good support system at home. But that's also what make a community like this so wonderful. I've seen so many offer a shoulder of support or an ear to listen and that's just amazing.
    Link to FF Charts
  • SoldiersMomSoldiersMom member
    edited February 2017

@ag90 my OB gave me sumatriptan, but I was reluctant to take it as well. I know she said at my IUD removal appointment that it was fine to take if I really needed but I was still hesitant. I finally Googled it and found that it is ok to take through the first trimester.

Link to FF Charts
  • Month/Cycle: 14/14

CD/DPO: 17/2

Timing: -5, -2, -1, 0, +1

Testing: waiting for AF

R/R: so happy I finally got my temp spike!! We had great timing this month but after HIO just in case last night DH and I both gave each other an exhausted look and said we need a bit of a break from sex. So oddly, I'm looking forward to no sex for a bit. Never thought I'd say that!!

GTKY: Emma Watson! Love her!!
    TTC History
    Me: 35 DH: 34
    Married 07/2012
    DD born 07/2014
    DD2 born 10/2018
    DS born 10/2022

IF history:
    TTC #2 since January 2016
    June-Aug 2017: 3 IUIs w/Clomid = BFN
    Sept 2017: Dx w/Endometriosis
    Oct 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Nov 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Dec 2017: pre-IVF testing
    Jan-Feb 2018: IVF--17 eggs retrieved, 13 fertilized, 9 frozen and 1 transferred on 2/10 = BFP on 2/19!!! EDD 10/29/2018
    FET Oct 2021: BFP on 10/31! MC at 5 weeks
    FET Feb 2022: BFP on 2/15! EDD 10/29/22

• @wabash15
    FX!! Do you have an appt to go in for testing ? is that at 14dpo ? or wil you test on your own at 14dpo?

Pregnancy Ticker

• @shortstack930 ooo Emma Watson is a good one! I felt the same way about a HIO break and we only did four times! Mine was more of an "I'm in pain and my body needs a break" issue and DHs was "I'm tired" haha
    Anniversary

• @canonmom413 I will test at home on 14dpo.  I will be starting progesterone later this week so may not get AF unless I stop it. 
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• aggoaggo member
    edited February 2017
    @wabash15 so glad your IUI went well, I giggled at your and your DHs preparations, so amazing. FX this is your cycle!! (totally lurked WTO)

ETA: so sorry for BFN @kiwi2628, FX it's still too early
    Anniversary

• wabash15 Hey cycle buddy, welcome to TWW! Glad to hear IUI went great, FX this will be the month for both of us!
  • @lulu1180 I did the same thing yesterday and ended up telling DH after I got worked up and had a good cry for her.  I can't imagine the pain.

Month/Cycle: 10/10

CD/DPO: 23/9

Timing:-4,-2,O

Testing: Tomorrow 

R/R:  No spotting yet so I'm optimistically thinking this could be good!  Bat call crazy town because it will be the longest day and night before I test tomorrow.   
    CS/Q:

GTKY: If you could switch lives with a famous person (dead or alive) for one day, who would you pick?  Not really sure.  
  • Month/Cycle: 4/ 3 after break

CD/DPO: 19/ 1

Timing: -4, -3, -2, O, and probably 1 

Testing: trying to hold out for the 20th or so

R/R: nothing today except work is dragging

CS/Q:

GTKY: If you could switch lives with a famous person (dead or alive) for one day, who would you pick? Not sure

@wabash15 I tested out my trigger last medicated cycle and it helped with my POAS addiction, but I freaked myself out the other day when I tested because the line didn't really show up. But I know it's because the tests I got suck. (The opks never gave me a second line but I got a second with other brands at the same time)
    NTNP since 2012
    Officially TTC #1 since January 2015
  • @canonmom413 yes I will totally support you in this!! Saying no! here we go!  :#
  • When you have a snow day tomorrow! Wishing all of you in snowy areas snow days as well (unless it messes up stuff for you)!

Anniversary

• @ag90 we will probably have a snow day tomorrow. It's currently 68. But we're supposed to get 1-3 inches starting at 4 am. My kids desperately need a snow day so school Ick can die down. 

Pregnancy Ticker

• I'm out this month. Heading to WTO...don't follow!
  • so sorry, @cherryblossomgirl507!  Good luck next month!

** December BMB Siggy Challenge - Animals in Pools **

Me: 31+ H: 32
    TTC Since 11/2015
    #1 - MMC 6.5 weeks (2/16); #2 - MC due to cystic hygroma at 20 weeks (10/16); #3 CP (2/17); #4 - Due 12.16.17
  • Sorry for CD1 @cherryblossomgirl507!

"It's time to try defying gravity."

Me: 38  DH: 38
    Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    12/2016 RE appt; 1/2017 SA & HSG results - all normal
    3/2017 Dx Hyperprolactinemia; 5/2017 Prolactin levels normal; 8/2017 Low Ovarian Reserve
    8/2017 TTA for personal reasons; 10/2017 NTNP; 12/2017 Re-start TTC
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
    5/2019 Stopping all TTC efforts; living Childfree
  • @ag90 yup after 14 months I think the two of us are so sick of TTC sex we can't wait to just have regular sex again! There is definitely a difference!!
    TTC History
    Me: 35 DH: 34
    Married 07/2012
    DD born 07/2014
    DD2 born 10/2018
    DS born 10/2022

IF history:
    TTC #2 since January 2016
    June-Aug 2017: 3 IUIs w/Clomid = BFN
    Sept 2017: Dx w/Endometriosis
    Oct 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Nov 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Dec 2017: pre-IVF testing
    Jan-Feb 2018: IVF--17 eggs retrieved, 13 fertilized, 9 frozen and 1 transferred on 2/10 = BFP on 2/19!!! EDD 10/29/2018
    FET Oct 2021: BFP on 10/31! MC at 5 weeks
    FET Feb 2022: BFP on 2/15! EDD 10/29/22

• @cherryblossomgirl507 so sorry for cd 1  

Pregnancy Ticker

• Sorry for CD1 @cherryblossomgirl507
    Anniversary

• kiki75kiki75 member
    edited February 2017
    @canonmom413 I only met her this week so she has no idea we're trying, bless her heart. *TW* she was saying the other day how she's not nauseous, she's just hungry all the time and I just about said "that's how it was for me!" then I realized how awkward that would be. No one means ill, they just have no idea and blunder on in unaware.

@kiwi2628 sorry you're probably out. See you in the WTO pdq.

@cherryblossomgirl507 sorry for AF

edit: thanks autocorrect for screwing things up

Me: 34 DH: 38
    Married: June 2011
    TTC since Feb 2016
    BFP#1: 7/7/16 MMC: 8/16/16 
    BFP#2: 5/8/17 - CP
    BFP#3: 6/27/17 EDD: 3/10/18