Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Tuesday 2/7

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: What is your favorite animal to see at the zoo?

"It's time to try defying gravity."

Me: 38  DH: 38
Married 6/11/16
TTC Since 6/2016
12/2016 RE appt; 1/2017 SA & HSG results - all normal
3/2017 Dx Hyperprolactinemia; 5/2017 Prolactin levels normal; 8/2017 Low Ovarian Reserve
8/2017 TTA for personal reasons; 10/2017 NTNP; 12/2017 Re-start TTC
7/2018 Clomid+IUI
11/2018 Letrozole+TI
12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
2/2019 NTNP
5/2019 Stopping all TTC efforts; living Childfree

Re: TWW Tuesday 2/7

• canonmom413canonmom413 member
    edited February 2017
    Month/Cycle: 3/2 - 8 mos total

CD/DPO: 27/8

Timing: -4,-2, O

Testing: Thursday pact

R/R: well it was inevitable. First DD2, then DD1, then dh last night, and now me this morning. This tummy bug is no joke! I guess we didn't get our grape juice in , in time. The worst is feeling like you have to throw up and can't. Then you finally do and feel so much better, until 10 min later when it torments you again. 

CS/Q: I temped this am but it was after I got up to puke. 

GTKY: What is your favorite animal to see at the zoo? Any of the big cats! 

Edit: words 

Pregnancy Ticker
    Oct. '17 June S.C. "You Had 1 Job"

• Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle:n 4/4 AL, 14/14 Total

CD/DPO: 25/9

Timing: -3, -1

Testing: Thursday pee pact (and thank goodness for the pee pact!)

R/R: I've just been in a bad mood this week.  Hopefully, I snap out of it.  

CS/Q:

GTKY: What is your favorite animal to see at the zoo? PANDA! I know I'm lucky living near a zoo with a panda, and that's probably why I love it so much (cause I can appreciate its rareness).  Although I also love giraffes too.  

@KariAnn323 - I'm sorry your body is trolling you.  FX for ya!

** December BMB Siggy Challenge - Animals in Pools **

Me: 31+ H: 32
    TTC Since 11/2015
    #1 - MMC 6.5 weeks (2/16); #2 - MC due to cystic hygroma at 20 weeks (10/16); #3 CP (2/17); #4 - Due 12.16.17
  • @KariAnn323 I'm no expert but I kind of think O might have been CD 18 or 19. Paging @adirat and @businesswife and any other chart stalkers! 

• Gah sorry for the BFN today @kiwi2628 :( 

@hartmich thanks for the tag! @kariann323 I agree that CD18 or CD19 is likelier than CD17, so you are likely 1-2dpo fewer than you'd thought. Hence the luteal phase confusion. 

• @kiwi2628 I hate that we have opposite cycles.  I checked in today to see if you had tested.  I'm so sorry for the BFMFN. Crossing my fingers and toes that it's just too early. <3 
    Me: 32 H: 32
    Married: October 2009
    TTC#1: August 2016
    BFP: 3/1/17  EDD: 11/9/17
    DD Born 10/20/17

• @loveindc Ughhhh H's birthday is in 10 days and I always thought the same thing, that we'd have our first kid by 30. I still can't believe we aren't even at least KU. Hugs to you!

• JulesDP said:
    @kiwi2628 I hate that we have opposite cycles.  I checked in today to see if you had tested.  I'm so sorry for the BFMFN. Crossing my fingers and toes that it's just too early. <3 
    @JulesDP Same here! @kiwi2628 being off cycle is a drag. 

• @kiwi2628 what a sweetheart - he's definitely a good egg :) 
    Me: 32 H: 32
    Married: October 2009
    TTC#1: August 2016
    BFP: 3/1/17  EDD: 11/9/17
    DD Born 10/20/17

• aggoaggo member
    edited February 2017
    @KariAnn323  so sorry for BFN :( hoping high temps still mean something good
    @canonmom413 ugh that sounds awful, so sorry your whole family has had it, throwing up is the worst!
    @kiwi2628 sorry for BFN, FX it's just too early. So sweet of your DH to have been listening and make you feel better. DHs are the best :)
    @LoveInDC oh that's so sad, but it's so not your fault! I hope you're not blaming yourself. Happy birthday to your DH!
    @lulu1180 It definitely will happen for you, FX so hard this is your cycle.

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 21/11

Timing: -4, -1, 0, 1

Testing: Thursday Pee Pact

R/R: I'm pretty grumpy this week. That is all.

CS/Q: Yes, what the heck is going on with my temps? Shot up ridiculously high today, so naturally I'm SS like crazy and fell down the Google rabbit hole last night. I was having cramps and because I'm a speshul snowflake it was definitely implantation pain even though I had no bleeding. Probably I'm just getting sick, which is stupid. But still, special me thinks her body is preparing for a baby.

GTKY: What is your favorite animal to see at the zoo? Zoos make me kind of uncomfortable but I do really love seeing penguins there

Edit: spoilers going crazy
    Anniversary

TTGP March Siggy Challenge: Animals Celebrating St. Patrick's Day 

• Well AF showed up so off to WTO. Please don't follow me
    Me: 30   DH:32
    Dating: 2/2007   Married: 4/2011  
    TTC #1: 9/2016
    *TW*

BFP #1: 11/26/2016 - MC: 12/6/2016
    BFP #2: 3/9/2017 - CP: 3/10/2017
    08/2017: DH's SA = normal
    08/2017: Low progesterone (4.6) all other BW normal
    11/2017: HSG Clear; Pelvic Ultrasound Normal; and AMH, FSH, and Estradiol normal
    12/2017: 1,000mg Metformin
    12/2017: 50mg Clomid + TI = BFN
    01/2018: 100mg Clomid + TI = BFN
    01/2018: RE Consult
    03/2018: 5mg Letrozole + 50 units Gonal-F + 500 μg Ovidrel + IUI = BFP #3: 4/1/2018 - CP: 4/4/2018
    04/2018: 5mg Letrozole + Gonal-F + Ovidrel + IUI = BFP #4: 5/2/18
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Sorry for AF @KariAnn323!

Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    3/2017 Dx Hyperprolactinemia; 5/2017 Prolactin levels normal; 8/2017 Low Ovarian Reserve
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
  • edited February 2017
    @KariAnn323 sorry for the bfn and confusion! I agree with @adirat about cd 18 or 19 

@canonmom413 ugh hope you feel better soon!

@kiwi2628 that's so great that YH has been so supportive 

Month/Cycle: 13/13 2AL 

CD/DPO: 19/5

Timing: EOD 

Testing: when AF is late 

R/R: I feel like I keep forgetting how many months it's been or my cycle days and whatever else. I feel like I'm on autopilot just having sex EOD and haven't been really tracking much else. It's been less stressful but feels disconnected. I don't know...

CS/Q: none

GTKY: Monkeys they are so cute!

edit autocorrect 
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 31/13

Timing: -3, -1

Testing: BFN again this morning

R/R: I'm tired and grumpy today too. Seems to be a theme for us!

CS/Q: Can I get a CS? I'm second guessing my chart now. If I remove the EWCM on CD18, it moves the crosshairs to CD20, which would put me only at 11DPO...which would make sense for the BFNs that I've gotten the last couple days. TMI -- it was just a small amount of EWCM, I wasn't even sure it was noteworthy but I marked it down just to be safe.

GTKY: What is your favorite animal to see at the zoo? Owls!!
  • @KariAnn323 sorry about Af!

@canonmom413 I hope you feel better soon!  Stomach bugs are no fun!

Month/Cycle: 10/10

CD/DPO: 22/8

Timing:-4,-2,O

Testing: Thursday!

R/R:  Rant: Crappy sleep.  Not only did I have to test 2 hours before my normal time but I only got maybe two hours of sleep before that.  I don't even know if I want to put the temp in because I know it's not reliable.  Rave:  This morning I went in for my progesterone lab.  Waiting for the results is going to be the longest wait ever!

CS/Q:  

I love seeing the giraffes!   My daughter would love to see the pandas!
  • TWW has been quiet lately! Usually mid day around this time this thread is booming! WTO is busier but even that thread seems slower than usual! I wonder why! 
  • @beachbunnyxo123 it is so dead! I am slow at work today and came here being like, 'I get to bump today like everyone else!'  Womp womp.
  • TWW is always slow when @kiwi2628 are in it!

Me: 28 | DH: 33
    EDD: March 24, 2018 - angel baby at 21 weeks <3 

• I thought it was quiet too!  I finally have time to browse things and there's nothing.
  • Somebody quick say something scandalous for us to discuss! ;)

• I'll add a random question because it's something I've been thinking about in my own life, feel free to ignore or answer. Which ladies live in an apt vs a house? Is it in a city or suburb/rural? If it's not in a city do you wish it was?

i keep feeling ready to buy a house and move out of the city but it's so convenient to be a 15 min walk to work and my friends. If we moved further out we'd be away from everyone. I love DH but idk if I'm ready to feel that isolated. How do you all feel?
    Anniversary

• IM THE PLAGUE!
  • I second @haylsbayls, I feel like there are a lot more frequent bumpers with opposite cycles. I have trouble recognizing and remembering names of users who don't leave WTO/TWW! I always seem to just miss them.

• @ag90 - DH and I bought a house in the burbs almost 2 years ago. We had an apartment in the city for 8 months, but we are not city people. We hated the traffic and the close quarters. We couldn't wait to get away from it all. I don't mind the 10-20 minute drive to go places. Totally worth it in our books!
  • @kiwi2628 @haylsbayls @LoveInDC I was thinking the same thing earlier that TWW seems to be super quiet today!  I guess that's what happens when all our 1/1ers quietly move on.  Although the board in general seems to be extra quiet this week, not just the daily threads.

@ag90 DH and I bought a house about a year and a half ago and we technically live in a suburb of Cleveland.  However, it directly borders the city and is still very urban in nature in that we don't have to drive far for a lot of things (the closest grocery stores and Target are less than 10 mins away) and a lot of restaurants and bars are within a comfortable walking distance.  It's truly a personal decision and when you are ready, you'll know it.

Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
  • edited February 2017
    @ag90 I've never been a city person we have a house in the suburbs and like the space!!

*TW* 
    So this is random but I feel like at work I've seen an influx of women seeking abortions recently and they all have other children.  Not to pass judgment but I never really understood that. I understand finances could be a barrier but I guess it's hard to look at it different when you're TTC. *end TW*

ETA- I know there are other reasons medical issues etc but the instances I'm talking about are more related to using as a form of bc
  • @beachbunnyxo123 The Guttmacher studies found that the majority of women seeking abortions already have children. It isn't unusual at all actually. 

• @beachbunnyxo123 I have opinions about that which I will keep to myself  :#
    Anniversary

• @adirat I think maybe in the past I didn't really notice it, and I know it's every woman's choice and not for me to comment but it's hard to not be sensitive to it recently so I'm trying to work on that! 
  • @ag90 we live in a house in the suburbs...we've lived here for almost 6 years. Before that we lived in the city and then on a houseboat right outside the city. I do not miss city living 
  • @ag90 - We live in a townhouse.  We used to live in an apartment in a very urban suburb (we could still walk to many places).  We now live in technically a suburb, but we can still walk to a couple restaurants, there are several groceries stores within a couple miles, and we can be in the city pretty quickly.  Given that the traffic here is brutal, I wouldn't want to be too far from the city than I am now.  It would make getting to/from work a pain.  

** December BMB Siggy Challenge - Animals in Pools **

Me: 31+ H: 32
    TTC Since 11/2015
    #1 - MMC 6.5 weeks (2/16); #2 - MC due to cystic hygroma at 20 weeks (10/16); #3 CP (2/17); #4 - Due 12.16.17
  • @ag90 we live in a house outside of a bigger city, probably about 10 minutes away and I love it.  We have personal space but can easily go into the city for fun when we want.
  • Month/Cycle: 2/1

CD/DPO: 26/ 8-10 (educated guess?)

Timing: EOD

Testing: Ovia says 5 days. :P trying to wait until AF is late and not get ahead of myself. 

R/R: Trying to plan the next several months kind of leaving things up in the air. I have no idea if/when I'll be KTFU and don't necessarily feel like we need to let people know we're TTC. 

CS/Q: Curious how many on this board use cheaper tests in addition to the "good ones"? Every time I'm at the gym I side-eye the dollar store wondering if I should pick up a few cheapies. I have FRER at home. 

We have a beautiful penguin and puffin house that is one of the new additions. I also love the reptiles. :P 
  • Month/Cycle: 11 months, 5/5 TTCAL

CD/DPO: 27/9

Testing: probably tomorrow 

R/R: I'm at a show for work and I woke up in the night with a sore throat. It's pretty slow and boring. 

CS/Q: nope

GTKY: The otters!!

Me: 34 DH: 38
    Married: June 2011
    TTC since Feb 2016
    BFP#1: 7/7/16 MMC: 8/16/16 
    BFP#2: 5/8/17 - CP
    BFP#3: 6/27/17 EDD: 3/10/18
  • Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 24/10

Timing: -1, O

Testing: trying to hold out until AF is "late"

R/R: I went down the BSC symptom google rabbit hole. wasted so much time. 

CS/Q: so, I don't temp now, but plan to start if this isn't the cycle for us. I know you temp first thing in the AM, but I'm a snoozer, like 3-4 times hitting snooze. Any advice? I think I know the answer...

GTKY: What is your favorite animal to see at the zoo? I like the orangutans. They're fascinating and they usually have props and ropes and swing around the habitat. 

@ag90 we live in a house like @lulu1180 it is suburban but very close to the city and stores etc. are not too far away. the city is not pedestrian friendly and we don't have great public transportation, so being outside of city limits doesn't make much of a difference for us. 

@canonmom413 yikes! Hope everyone feels better soon. 

@LoveinDC Girl, not your fault. It will happen for you! 

Sorry if there are typos missed tags. I'm mobile bumping while trying to walk. Multitasking! 

TTC#1 10/2016
    TTC/IF:included medicated cycles, IUIs and 2 rounds of IVF with 1 embryo each. 
    BFP finally in 12/2018

TTC#2 06/2021
    planning FET

"Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks,
    some doors are open, some roads are blocked"