Trying to Get Pregnant

Weekly Chart Stalk Thread 1/6

2»

Re: Weekly Chart Stalk Thread 1/6

• @BusinessWife Thank you - That was something I hadn't noticed. It does look like nearing ovulation it generally smooths out.  It's just a bit alarming each morning when I see large jumps in the numbers  :s
    BabyFruit Ticker
    **TW in Spoiler**
    https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/683816

BFP 6/30/16, MC 8/21/16
    BFP 05/04/17, 5/10/17 Emergency LAP due to ectopic. Right tube removed.

BFP 07/12/17, ECDD 03/25/18  -  Silver Orion Born 3/23/18
    BFP 09/30/19, EDD 06/11/20

• SoraLk said:
    It's taken me a bit to decide to seek some advice on this.... To me my charts look erratic, and from what I've been reading in TCOYF my pre-ovulatory temps are on the high side. I do my best to temp when I wake up at 7 a.m. I'm wondering if anyone has had similar temps on their charts before?  

<a href="https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/683816">My Ovulation Chart</a>
    Same as @BusinessWife, my temps are higher/erratic during my period, then level off. I also have high pre-O temps but that doesn't mean anything in terms of your ovulation or ability to get pregnant. It just means you run warmer than others. And that I hate the heat :) With a super high temp like you have, evaluate how you slept, how hot the room was, was your H near you, etc. And even if there's no reason and it's just randomly high, it's not a big deal. One outlier temp doesn't mean anything and doesn't mess up the chart. Even the "prettiest" charts end up with BFNs :/
    Me: late 30s | H: early 30s
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    RE Dx: Fibroids, surgery Jan 2016
    IUI #1 and #2, Nov/Dec 2016, BFN
    IVF March 2017: ER - 5R/3M/3F, 1 PGS normal
    Polyp removed May 2017
    FET May 2017 - BFP!
    Baby boy born 2/2/18

• Loading the player...
  • @eggplantface Thank you, that's reassuring. =) Most of the ones I've compared with look generally nicer than mine have >.<  One thing I never considered is my cat likes to sleep on my chest occasionally - so I should probably see if the days she chooses to do so are the days when my BBT is higher.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    **TW in Spoiler**
    https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/683816

BFP 6/30/16, MC 8/21/16
    BFP 05/04/17, 5/10/17 Emergency LAP due to ectopic. Right tube removed.

BFP 07/12/17, ECDD 03/25/18  -  Silver Orion Born 3/23/18
    BFP 09/30/19, EDD 06/11/20

• Hey ladies - help a sister out! 

Im pretty sure I o'd Wednesday on CD 18 but FF won't give it to me. Thoughts? 

Me: 27 DH: 27
    Married: 04/05/15
    TTC since: 02/16/16

• @dilynne I think it's too soon to tell because of the slow rise. With CD16 and CD17 so high, FF probably won't do it until your temps get higher than that. Did you have any fertile CM, OPKs, or ovulation pain to contribute to that day? 

• @adirat I've never been able to turn an OPK and I don't remember any pain, but I did have EWCM for the first time! I was pretty excited about it lol
    Me: 27 DH: 27
    Married: 04/05/15
    TTC since: 02/16/16

• @dilynne That is exciting!!! If you log the ewcm, it might help FF change its mind. 

• @Dilynne your temps though rising are still below your "Pre-O" temps so I'm not totally convinced you  did O yet. I'd keep HIO just to make sure
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• @Dilynne definitely HIO just to be safe!  Anyone can get fertile patches without Oing, and right now the temps aren't exactly looking biphasic to me.  Would hate to see you miss out on it if something else were gearing up to happen...