August 2017 Moms

**SUNDAY** ticker change 5/2

NxyNxy member
edited February 2017 in August 2017 Moms
How far along are you & how big is baby?  

Upcoming appointments?   

Symptoms?  

Cravings?  

Rants/Raves/Questions?  

GTKY: Any Superbowl plans?  
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: **SUNDAY** ticker change 5/2

• How far along are you & how big is baby?  13 weeks and the size of a Cadbury Creme Egg 

Upcoming appointments?   Not until March 

Symptoms?  I had been hoping this week I'd be less tired but so far just mind-numbingly exhausted

Cravings?  I want some good Chinese food!

Rants/Raves/Questions?  I'm ranting in my gtky 

GTKY: Any Superbowl plans? We haven't watched a superbowl in.. years but suddenly DH wants to go to a superbowl party the guys at work are having. I wouldn't care but we are 6 hours ahead of the east coast so it'll be 12:30 in the morning before the game even starts here. So he'll either go and stay up all night and be completely unhelpful tomorrow or go and fall asleep at 11 because he's an old man.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • How far along are you & how big is baby?  10 weeks / Strawberry 

Upcoming appointments?   Not until 2/24, but the results from our Panaroma testing should be ready this week!

Symptoms?  Fatigue, nausea, headaches, hunger. 

Cravings?  All the SuperBowl snack foods!

Rants/Raves/Questions?  I'm really anxious about the Panaroma results. I just want everything to be in normal range. 

GTKY: Any Superbowl plans?  We are going to watch the game at my parents house, where my mom has promised all sorts of yummy game food (cuz that's what's important). 

@Nxy My husband wouldn't make it; he'd be snoring by 10! 
  • Loading the player...
  • How far along are you & how big is baby?  14 weeks, troll doll

Upcoming appointments?   
    I went last Wednesday, all is good, hb in the high 150s

Symptoms?  
    Friday afternoon and evening were the worst I've felt so far this pregnancy. I woke up from a nap around 3:30 and threw up. I usually only throw up once a day so assumed I was good for the rest of the day and made myself some toast...but no. I don't know if I skipped a pill or what (I don't think I did, but that's the only explanation I can think of. It wasn't a gastro bug.) but I threw up somewhere between 15-20 times the rest of the day. I lost count around 12 but that's my estimate. It suuucked. Yesterday I basically laid around drinking Gatorade and eating crackers and regaining strength. I had HG previously so it was a very unpleasant flashback.

Cravings?  
    Fresh cold fruit I guess

Rants/Raves/Questions?  
    I just want my energy back! I want to do fun winter activities with my family but I'm still feeling so run down.

I don't care about football at all and neither does DH so I won't be watching. I didn't even realize it was today...oops, lol. If I hear the halftime performance is good I might look for it on YouTube later.
    I've always thought Tom Brady is a huge jackass though so I hope he loses.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers 
    VOTE on my Name List
  • How far along are you & how big is baby?  A large macaron (last week was a small one I guess...not very creative, Ovia)

Upcoming appointments?   Tomorrow! My husband will get to meet my midwife which will be nice.

Symptoms?  Digestive weirdness (just feeling icky, but not throwing up or anything) and exhaustion.

Cravings?  Fruity stuff! I went to Black Angus last night (we got coupons in the mail, lol) and the strawberry-raspberry lemonade might have been my favorite part.

Rants/Raves/Questions?  I so hope I get some energy back soon. I'm tired of being tired.

GTKY: Any Superbowl plans?  Nope. I might turn on the game in the background, but I really don't care about football. I live Washington, so the Seahawks are a big deal, and I've made a point of watching the super bowl if they're playing, but this year I don't even need to pretend to care.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • How far along are you & how big is baby?  
    14 weeks and baby is the size of a peach

Upcoming appointments?   
    Feb 21 is our 16 week appt and Match 14 is our anatomy u/s where we will find out the sex!!

Symptoms?  
    Bad migraines with nausea and vomiting... about every other day or every 2 days. Lightheadness.. 

Cravings?  
    Sweet Cold fruit, gummy anything

Rants/Raves/Questions?  
    2nd tri is good except for the headaches! Can't wait to find out the sex but hubby and I are butting heads about girl names... I guess it might not matter haha. 

Just staying home eating homemade beef veggie stew and other snacks, curled up on the couch... Oh and I should also probably clean the house!
  • JWatt5JWatt5 member
    edited February 2017
    How far along are you & how big is baby?  13 weeks - size of a Lemon. 

Upcoming appointments?   Tuesday is the NT Scan. It's cutting it close but they had to move me from last week. 

Symptoms?  Constipated, which is painful at times, headaches are brutal. 

Cravings?  Still carbs & fruit. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?  

GTKY: Any Superbowl plans?  We're announcing to friends in a private message. I did up a football type pic with a onesie in DH's team with U/S pics. We always watch the Super Bowl & have nachos for dinner. Hehe.

edited because it got totality cut off 
    Me: 37 DH: 37 - Married 10.2015 ❤️ Canadian 
    DX: Endometriosis - Stage 4, DOR, RPL
    TTC #1 07.2015
    03.2016 - Natural BFP - MC 5w4d
    04.2016 - Natural BFP - Chemical
    10.2016 - IUI w/ Injections #1 = IUI Cancelled (cyst/no mature follicle)
    11.2016 - IUI w/ Injections #2 = BFP, EDD 08.2017 - It's a BOY!
    TTC #2 06.2019
    08.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #1 = Chemical
    09.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #2 = BFN
    10.2019 - IUI w/ Injections #3 = BFN
    01.2020 - IUI w/ Injections #4 = BFN
    08.2020 - Natural BFP - MC 9w5d
    11.2020 - IVF Retrieval - 3AB & 4BB
    05.2021 - FET #1 = BFP, EDD 02.2022 - It's a BOY!

13 weeks. Matchbox car!

Upcoming appointments?   
    Monday. 

Symptoms?  
    Constipation and migraines. Fun. 

Cravings?  
    Jimmy johns and ceasar salads 

Rants/Raves/Questions?  
    I swear I have been feeling this baby kick (it was 18 weeks with my son) BUT, I also think I am crazy. 

I'm from Atlanta but haven't caught the super bowl bug... Oops. 
    11 weeks - lime.

Upcoming appointments?   
    Blood test and sono with MFM on 2/13.

Symptoms?  
    I'm exhausted and my nausea has been pretty bad this weekend.  My heartburn has picked up a bit too.

Cravings?  
    When I'm nauseous, all I want are carbs. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?  
    It would be nice for my nausea to end soon.  I also can't believe how huge my stomach is already.  I know this is my third child, but I planned to wait until around 14 weeks to come out at work.  I don't know how I'm going to be able to hide this for another 3 weeks.

We're staying home.  DH made chili and an amazing 7 layer dip that he has made for the last several Superbowls.  I'm hoping my nausea disappears so I can enjoy the food.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • whoops I'm a day late but better late than never lol.

How far along are you & how big is baby?  12 weeks & size of a plum

Upcoming appointments?   NT scan on 2/17

Symptoms?  Still exhausted but thank goodness nausea & the vomiting has stopped thanks to my Diclegis!

Cravings?  Fruits, sweets, carbs. The bad stuff. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?  at my appt on friday my Nurse Practitioner was doing the trans-abdominal US, she asked me if I wanted to know her guess on the gender bec we were checking out the baby to see if he/she is doing well. I said eh, why not. She guessed "GIRL" but of course was like, it's just a guess but in a few week we should have a def answer. My instinct says girl too but we'll see. 

GTKY: Any Superbowl plans? We went to my parents to watch and hangout. Of course my preggo self fell asleep during 4th quarter. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    11 weeks! Size of a lime.

Upcoming appointments?  
    I have to call to figure out the Panorama test logistics.

Symptoms? 
    Mostly gastro stuff-  Getting terrible indigestion randomly, feeling full but also starving, constipation followed by the opposite. My nausea has mostly subsided but I still get car sick if I'm not driving.

Cravings? 
    Corn dogs. Salad.

Rants/Raves/Questions? 
    Now that I can eat again I'm starting to slightly freak out about my diet not being perfectly well rounded and full of all the nutrients you read that are so needed right now. It's starting a bit of mental struggle internally...I almost feel like I can't eat enough in order to fulfill all the different nutritional needs of pregnancy...I hate having food issues. I worked really hard to successfully overcome an ED in my early 20's and this brings back some ugly memories around food obsession.

We go to my SIL's house and watch the game. It's chill and enjoyable to catch up with them.

Together: January 2002
    Married: May 2008
    Baby: August 2017

Clearly we like to rush along at lightning speed...

Pregnancy Ticker