July 2017 Moms

FFFC

2»

Re: FFFC

• @notachanski Peanut butter patties are MY LIFE. I ordered three boxes and I can't be held responsible for the damage and destruction that occurs when they arrive at my door. 

Me: 26  Him: 27
    Dating: 5/2011 Married: 6/2014

Mirena out/TTC: 02/2016

BFP #1: 12/01/2016

EDD: 07/24/2017

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Cynth0104 said:
    I ate a whole sleeve of Thin Mints today at work (and 2 days ago). And an entire box of Samoas yesterday. I now have to buy more girl scout cookies since I have basically eaten our entire supply by myself in 3 days. 
    I am REALLY jealous of you right now
  • Loading the player...
  • I bought some maternity leggings from motherhood maternity when I was 8ish weeks.  They didn't have a care tag (or I ripped it out and don't remember) on the back of the waistband.  They never fit right, then today I realized I have been wearing them backwards for the last 10 weeks.
    I literally LOL and spit out my food!! Love this. Made my day!
  • @virginiaunicorn11 I live in LLR. Just got a 5 pack in the mail yesterday and I'm wearing my new vday leggings now. Plus I have two in home parties tomorrow! You really don't understand the adjective buttery for them until you try them!! 

ETA but I suddenly found out that you have to be careful with the placement of some designs. If you look quickly it looks like a giant bush lol 
    Oh girl! The placement on that one was not thought through!  :D
  • @Xath and @Poppyseed72017 I'm always happy to put a smile on people's faces :)
  • @virginiaunicorn11 No shame girl...no shame ;)
  • edited February 2017
    Ughhh where are the Girl Scouts in my life?!?!  COME OUT AND SHOW YOURSELVES, a sleeve of thin mints from the freezer sounds amazing right about now.

@GlitterFish New s'mores cookies this year?  Shut up and take my money.

edited- words fail me today.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Last night I had to attempt to move my belly out of the way to groom downstairs. I still cut myself twice, so I need a new plan!

It seems to have happened so fast!!
    Pregnancy Ticker

Highly monitored internet and no cell service in the office, so I'm postin' and ghostin' while I'm workin' 
  • Last night I had to attempt to move my belly out of the way to groom downstairs. I still cut myself twice, so I need a new plan!

Brazilian wax is a life saver! 
  • My FFFC (or maybe I should put it in the UO): I don't like Girl Scout cookies. I hate peppermint, especially mixed with chocolate, so thin mints are out. I do like the peanut butter sandwiches, but I would only want one or two and then I'm over it. I like chewy cookies. 
  • My FFFC (or maybe I should put it in the UO): I don't like Girl Scout cookies. I hate peppermint, especially mixed with chocolate, so thin mints are out. I do like the peanut butter sandwiches, but I would only want one or two and then I'm over it. I like chewy cookies. 
    I'm the same way. I could take or leave GS cookies.

I also don't like Oreo's.
    Married: 10/13/2013
    TTC #1: Mirena removed 5/26/2015; DH - normal SA, me - diagnosed with PCOS 8/4/2016 - on Metformin; BFP - 10/29/2016!!!, EDD - 7/8/2017; DD born 6/29/2017
  • @lfk2013 I cannot live without Oreos!

I must have read this before I went to bed because last night I had a dream that I needed to shave my lady bits but my stomach kept getting in the way and I was scared because someone was coming to inspect me. And everyone else around me was running around neatly shaved... maybe this should have gone in the crazy dreams thread lol 
    TTC history in spoiler
    Me: 31 Him: 37
    Married: Oct 2015
    Baby G born June 2017
    TTC#2: July 2018
    BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
    BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• lfk2013 said:
    My FFFC (or maybe I should put it in the UO): I don't like Girl Scout cookies. I hate peppermint, especially mixed with chocolate, so thin mints are out. I do like the peanut butter sandwiches, but I would only want one or two and then I'm over it. I like chewy cookies. 

Same! My husband loves Oreo's so I might snack on one or two of we have them, but I don't love them at all. I'm not a big chocolate person anyway. I do like the golden Oreos dipped in milk to where they get a little soggy though! 
  • oheliza44oheliza44 member
    edited February 2017
    My FFFC (or maybe I should put it in the UO): I don't like Girl Scout cookies. I hate peppermint, especially mixed with chocolate, so thin mints are out. I do like the peanut butter sandwiches, but I would only want one or two and then I'm over it. I like chewy cookies. 
    I love GS cookies but I hate peppermint, especially with chocolate. When I was in high school I got really drI nk on mint schnapps and then got up and ran a cross country invitational. Let's just say it's been 13 years and I still can't even use mint toothpaste because I hate mint that much. 

Edited for spelling!
  • star_beaglestar_beagle member
    edited February 2017
    lfk2013 said:

Same! My husband loves Oreo's so I might snack on one or two of we have them, but I don't love them at all. I'm not a big chocolate person anyway. I do like the golden Oreos dipped in milk to where they get a little soggy though! 
    OMG...the Golden Oreos are my jam! I love dipping them in milk. DH laughs at me because I can seriously go through the goldens quickly...but I have to be in a mood to want them. And now I do. LOL.
    TTC #1: Mirena removed 5/26/2015; DH - normal SA, me - diagnosed with PCOS 8/4/2016 - on Metformin; BFP - 10/29/2016!!!, EDD - 7/8/2017; DD born 6/29/2017
  • Golden Oreos are amazing. Regular Oreos not so much. Unless peanut butter is involved! 
  • What are Girl Scout cookies ? They sound good!!! I'm not from here :neutral:
  • Oh man @mj8215 Girl Scouts is an organization for girls to learn key qualities in life (respect, self confidence, etc). Every year they do a. Fundraiser and sell cookies. They have about 10 different types they sell. You can only get these cookies during their yearly cookie sale!
  • @mj8215 they're pretty great! Ask around to see if your coworkers or other community members have daughters selling them. Or keep your eyes peeled - sometimes you can find young girls with a table set up, selling the cookies. 
  • @mj8215 - Or....you could find someone who will send them to you. :)
  • Growing up I was a Girl Scout and we sold nuts in the fall. Omg they were amazing!
  • Thanks ladies, I guess not knowing about those Girl Scout cookies was my fffc ha. They sound amazing - making a mental note to ask around at work...
  • Ummm, guys? The October board is a hot mess. I'm kind of glad we're organized. 
  • @lfk2013 I know!!! I was lurking last night and thinking the same thing
    TTC history in spoiler
    Me: 31 Him: 37
    Married: Oct 2015
    Baby G born June 2017
    TTC#2: July 2018
    BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
    BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• @lfk2013 I'm currently cringing after looking at that.

Me: 26  Him: 27
    Dating: 5/2011 Married: 6/2014

Mirena out/TTC: 02/2016

BFP #1: 12/01/2016

EDD: 07/24/2017

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @lfk2013 You made me curious, so I went looking. So many rando boards! But to each their own I guess... I've just always loved how super organized this thread is. I can find the information I want really easily without going digging or having to post a new thread all the time. 
    Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008
    Started dating: July 1st, 2013
    Engaged: July 1st, 2014
    Married: July 1st, 2016
    R born: July 8th, 2017
    N born: June 30th, 2019
    Baby #3 Due: July 7th, 2022
    (maybe I only ovulate in October XD)