Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Friday 2/3

13»

Re: WTO Friday 2/3

• @feeislove - Give your body some time to adjust. My first cycle off of BCP was 46 days (yikes!). My second cycle/last cycle was 26 days. It can take 3+ months for your body to find its rhythm. You're not out of the ordinary. If you're more curious what your body is doing/is going to do, I'd try temping next cycle. That will let you know if/when you're ovulating and when you might expect AF. If you're not ready to take that step, then just know there's no way to know other than wait and see :) Good luck!
  • @LoveInDC But girl I am temping. Here's my chart

Me: 29  DH: 32                                                                                          
    Married 9/27/2014
    TTC Since 1/1/2017
    BFP: 2/6/2017
    Due Date: 10/13/17
    pangur_ban_by_sequana-d31ja7y
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • @feeislove - I double checked the CS thread. I agree with PPs that it's going to be hard to tell this cycle between open circles and missed days. Your temps are very close too. Keep going in case a pattern shows up and to get into the habit for next cycle. It's not crazy to have an an-O cycle immediately following BCP. Keep charting. Be patient. And remember if you go 60 days without AF, contact your doctor. You're doing all you can. Don't get discouraged!
  • Me: 29  DH: 32                                                                                          
    Married 9/27/2014
    TTC Since 1/1/2017
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • dragonfly87-2dragonfly87-2 member
    edited February 2017
    @feeislove it looks like you ovulated...is there a reason you didn't move over to TWW?

Not that we don't mind you participating here. Just curious. 

Also, do you know your LP length? That would predict period more accurately after O. Lastly, have you tested?

ETA: I see that there are a number of open circles, but it still seems like O likely occurred.
  • @dragonfly87 Honestly because this my first month on this site and I realized it a little late that I was supposed to move over to TWW after O but then I wasn't sure if I O or not. I don't know how long my LP is because I've never paid attention. I'm just one big ball of uncertainty.

Image result for awkward smile gif

I tested Monday. Probably too early.
    Me: 29  DH: 32                                                                                          
    Married 9/27/2014
    TTC Since 1/1/2017
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @feeislove: Yeah, first cycle can be confusing. Monday would likely have been way too early. I would suggest testing tomorrow morning and maybe every other day until AF arrives.
  • NYTino24NYTino24 member
    edited February 2017
    @lulu1180 We had cannoli cream filling in our wedding cake. #obsessed
    @heatherdubrow I want some of that!! I love pretty much everything you mentioned, but I'm a little meh on the pastrami. I'm salivating just reading it!
    @adirat Yay for clear tubes!

*TW* Does anyone have recommendations on whether or not to use a menstrual cup for the first cycle AL? (Almost bought one and then got KU.) I'm terrified it's going to be super heavy and at school. My normal CD2 AF is so bad and clotty that I often go through a tampon an hour. In fact, my OB had me skipping placebo pills / AF all together for the last 6 months I was on BCP. I still have pads from the MC and could use them, but I hate the idea of waddling around school and can't run to the bathroom unless it's prep or lunch. Afternoons are long! */TW*
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • @NYTino24 - If you're expecting a super heavy flow with minimal bathroom breaks, I recommend a cup. You can check/empty the cup as often as you need to for peace of mind, but even on my heaviest flow, I can go at least 4 hours. Wear a liner if it makes you feel more comfortable just in case, but I think you should be fine. Just check each brand's sizing guides to make sure you get the right one for you and then you're off to the races!
  • @slaven @jess0211 Another thing to consider with frequent yeast infections... you can pass it to your partner (who doesn't show signs) and then he can pass it back to you - causing an unending cycle of unpleasantness. If you find you get them a lot, you can ask him to get tested/treated as well
  • dragonfly87-2dragonfly87-2 member
    edited February 2017
    NYTino24  Hmm...I would think the cup would be fine. As long as you keep it clean and properly inserted/emptied.

*TW* But honestly, I am not help. I have had 2 full cycles post-CP (and the cycle of CP) and my period has been 1.5 days mixed with some clots and light flow. Whereas before the CP, I had heavier 5 day periods. I have been able to just use panty liners for the past two months. So definitely not what I expected to happen. *TW*
  • @Sailing_Mama Thanks! I did discuss this with my gyn and we are keeping an eye on it. FX it seems the probiotics are working!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @NYTino24 trust me you would not be meh on the pastrami! It completes it so perfectly! You could also use ham though