How far along are you? 

14 weeks 
2nd trimester now!

How big is baby? 
A peach

Upcoming appointments this week?
none till 2/10

Any new symptoms or changes?
nausea has changed some. I went 2 days without puking and then puked twice the next day. I am now again on the 2nd day of not puking. I'm hopeful that this is the start of things getting better. Also having more of an appetite.

Rants/Raves/Questions?
When did nausea go away for any of you with a previous pregnancy?
Also for a first pregnancy, when did you start showing?
GTKY: Favorite music(genre or favorite singer)?
love country. Dixie Chicks are my favorite! I'm excited that I'm going to a country concert in March. My mom went to a concert when she was pregnant and apparently I was really moving and kicking.

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Wednesday ticker change 2/1

• How far along are you? 
    12 weeks with twins

How big is baby? 
    A lime

today thankfully.  its been so long since i've been my lil beans.  I have my ultra screen today and then a doctors appointment next week to review the results.  I'm not worried about the results because i'm stressing over the spotting and back pain i'm having right now.  No cramping though, so i'm trying not to freak out but it's hard.

My boobs are getting bigger and my pants aren't fitting.  I'm having a hard time getting comfortable sleeping.  I wake up with back pain.  Hopefully some energy comes back.

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Nothing now.  Just prayers and well wishes that my twins are okay and that I can keep my sanity until my appointment today.

I like everything but country music.  I know i'm probably in the minority, sorry!  Growing up my mom was big into music so I love the Beatles and the Rolling Stones.  I was bopping around to madonna at 3 years old.
    Me:34 DH:39
    Me: A-Okay!
    DH: 0-1% morphology
    Married: 5/2008  <3
    TTC: 5/2009 
    **TW--BFP**
    2013: IUI x1 Failed
    10/2016: First IVF Cycle! YAY!
    10/31 - Fresh Transfer.
    11/10- BFN.  Starting cycle for FETx2
    12/16 - U/S - Twins! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • How far along are you?
    13 weeks!

How big is baby?
    lemon/ peach-- depends on the app

Had the hematologist & bloodwork this morningWaiting for bloodwork results (and my twin's Von Willibrands profiles) before the hematologist decides what steps, if any, to take next. 

Some diarrhea, but would like just a normal poo.  Been constipated until this point, so I guess it is better.  Still tired, but getting better.  I can actually manage some housework this week.  Lots and lots of nausea, but should probably make some better food choices. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Got a call from my endocrinologists office stating they saw I was pregnant and were surprised I hadn't made an earlier appointment to come in.  I was in was last February 2016 and they were wondering why my next appointment wasn't until April 2017.  I'm surprised I kept cool when I explained I did have an appointment scheduled earlier, but due to a "last minute change" in the doctors schedule I was rescheduled from February to April.  The nurse is checking this out and will get back to me. 

GTNY: Favorite Music (Genre or favorite singer)?
    I like a little of everythingFeel really out of the music scene recently.  About 85% of current top 40 stuff on the radio/ Spotify/ Pandora has been dirty or profaneI find myself avoiding it because my two year old is picking up new words left and right.  I love adult alternative, some country (ie. Carrie Underwood) but also am a show tune/ musical theater nut. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • @Kathryn0903
    According to my pregnancy journal from my first pregnancy I was sick through about week 16.  It did come back in the middle of the third trimester, but I think that was primarily due to heartburn because baby pushes on your stomach and sometimes stomach acid has no where else to go. 

@DDRGirlie
    I spotted for about 6-8 weeks with my first.  It was an anxious wreck during that time.  It stopped two days after I hit the second trimester.  Hang in there!  If your OB isn't worried try not to stress.  I know, easier said than done.  Enjoy seeing your little babes.  I'm disappointed to only have the anatomy scan left.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• How far along are you? 
    11 weeks

How big is baby? 
    A lime

I have my next appointment on Feb. 7th

I am starting to get some of my energy back (hooray!) which is great because taking care of my 5 other kids and homeschooling has kicked my butt during this 1st trimester!

Rants/Raves/Questions?

I feel like the only thing I listen to these days is Kidz Bop because of my kids, lol.  
    Eliza 
    Married to a pharmacist
    Mother of two boys, three girls, and one more little boy on the way!
    Two time miscarriage survivor.
    So happy to be expecting our sixth child in August 2017!

Pregnancy Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @Bountifulbride

Too much Disney over here.  Don't get me wrong I love Disney, but seriously need a change.  Maybe I will try kidzbop.
    Pregnancy Ticker

• @Kathryn0903 I just went through my bump pictures from my first pregnancy and to me it looks like week 21 is when I really started showing.  Although, I know people were still telling me I didn't look pregnant then.  My nausea went away around the end of the 1st trimester with both pregnancies.  Obviously, these two questions will vary a lot from person to person.

***TW in Siggy***
    Me: 34 / DH: 33
    Married: Nov 2011
    TTC #1: Jan 2013, BFP Sept 2013, DD: June 2014
    TTC #2: Aug 2016, BFP Nov 2016, DS: August 2017
    BabyFetus Ticker

• themrsthemrs member
    edited February 2017
    Hey ladies. I'm joining in on the Wednesday ticker change because I decided to go with the due date my doctor gave me rather than the one I determined from charting - just less complicated that way! So I'm due the 9th.

How far along are you? 

13 weeks today!

How big is baby? 
    Size of a lemon

Nope, nothing until our early gender check which is a little over a week away!

Headaches that lead to migraines. My doctor recommended a magnesium supplement so I hope that curbs them!

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    We had our NT scan yesterday and it went well :) Baby was moving and stretching and it was the best 10 minutes ever <3

GTKY: Favorite music (genre or favorite singer)?
    I'm a big pop music fan!

@DDRGirlie Hope your appointment went well! Please update us when you can :)
    H & I: Both 28
    Married: June 2015
    TTC #1: June 2016
    BFP: 11-24-16 ~ EDD 8-9-17
    IT'S A BOY!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • How far along are you? 
    13 weeks 

How big is baby? 
    Lemon!

2/25 with a gender scan

Not nauseous anymore, starving always, and starting to look like a pudge lol.  

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Finally moved into our new house, have no energy to unpack and my daughter turns one on Valentine's.  Time is going by waaaaay too fast 

Mumford and Sons are my all time favorite. But I love folk-y type music, country and my good ole Christian rock. Hillson United is my other fav!
  • How far along are you? 
    11 weeks

How big is baby? 
    A lime

2/7! I had to reschedule from this Friday because I triple-booked myself, and I'd been counting down for the last month. 

Nausea is gone! I get ravenously hungry if I don't eat every 3ish hours instead. My tummy has officially turned into a blump! After having no cramping for the past week, I had some pretty strong twinges today, but that was after 11ish hours of teaching on my feet. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    My libido has been through the roof, but I had a super bad cold for 2 weeks DH didn't want me coughing and sneezing in his face. Now I'm feeling better, ready for action... and he has the cold now >:( C'mon! While I'm still cute!

I like alt rock and folk, mostly. A little bluegrass never hurt anyone, either :) Can't stand smooth jazz or true country. As a dance teacher, I listen to a LOT of music for work, so my spotify suggestions are all wacky :tongue:

• Hello ladies!  I'm new to this thread, and super excited to be here.  I've been lurking around and posting every once in a while, but my PGAL brain got the best of me and I just had to wait until seeing the doctor.  We were finally able to see my doc on Tuesday and I thought I would be measuring around 10 weeks - but nope!  So, anyways, here I am! 

How far along are you? 

13 weeks!

How big is baby? 
    A matchbox car! :)

None until 2/28

I have a terrible cold - and I remember congestion being a thing last time with my DS. I'm still getting nauseous and violently hungry, but I've added a little back pain (yay)! 

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    I'm just really excited to be here now - and feel like I can really look forward to everything!

I mostly listen to hip hop (and mostly Christian hip hop, specifically - artists like Lacrae, KB, NF, Flame, etc.). I like a little of everything, though. 
    Anniversary

• How far along are you? 
    12 weeks yesterday

How big is baby? 
    a chicken nugget (or plum if I'm feeling healthy)

2/14

My exhaustion seems gone. I was able to get a 5 mile run in the other day, the longest since my bfp. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    I want to make a public/fb announcement but dh wants to wait another 6 weeks. UUmmm..... the will be no reason to tell people at that point, they'll know by looking at me.

New Found Glory, All Time Low, Mayday Parade.
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

DD: 10/23/2012

#teamzoey #defeatdipg #pumpkinpatch2012

• How far along are you? 
    10 weeks! 

How big is baby? 
    a Lego man :) 

last ultrasound with our RE tomorrow, then turned over to my OB! 

nothing new, but my nausea has definitely gotten better! I am just tired of being so tired all the time!! 

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    we were at a concert last weekend and struck up conversation with the people sitting next to us. They asked if we had any kids and it was so exciting to hear my DH answer "no, but one on the way!" I may have had a few butterflies :) 

I like all kinds of stuff. Usually on satellite radio I switch between Hits 1, The Blend, and The Highway 
    July - September 2016 - 3 negative IUIs
    December 2016 IVF cycle - 12 retrieved, 5 fertilized, 2 frozen, 1 transferred
    August 2017 - baby boy
    September 2019 - FET cancelled due to thin lining (tried pills)
    November 2019 - FET cancelled due to thin lining (tried patches)
    February 2020 - FET February 6, EDD 10/25/2020

• @MrsD4911 What a great surprise to be measuring 3 weeks AHEAD of what you thought! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • the babies were bouncing around during my NT scan.  It seemed like it was 30 minutes long but it was awesome.  Baby A was a little lazy not as bouncy as baby B.  Both heart rates were in the 150s.  Test was normal.  Now just waiting for the blood results.  The blood work was weird.  they just put drops of blood on a piece of paper.  Is this test that will tell me downs, T13/18 and the sex of at least one baby?  Its amazing that they'll be able to get all of that information from blood on paper.  I have my next OB appointment on wednesday.

I'm really an embarrassing patient.  I'm a nurse and when it comes to medical things for me or my husband, I am so clueless.
    Me:34 DH:39
    Me: A-Okay!
    DH: 0-1% morphology
    Married: 5/2008  <3
    TTC: 5/2009 
    **TW--BFP**
    2013: IUI x1 Failed
    10/2016: First IVF Cycle! YAY!
    10/31 - Fresh Transfer.
    11/10- BFN.  Starting cycle for FETx2
    12/16 - U/S - Twins! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • 11 weeks 
    Lime
    I have an appt next week. 
    I have some random spurts of energy again. 
    My radio is normally on top hits. I don't know much about music. Maroon 5 is a regular concert I've been too and love though. Lol
  • How far along are you? 
    13 weeks 6 days

How big is baby? 
    a lemon

On Thursday 9 Feb for my second prenatal. I think I'm being referred to my chosen OB. 

My belly is growing fast, I'm already wearing maternity clothes. I have trouble sleeping sometimes and everything is great except a few muscle aches every now and then. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    It's my first and we're really excited! 

Country, some pop, dance and classic rock
  • So I just had my apt and I'm now due 7 Aug. Guess I'll join the Monday ticker now. Good luck to all you ladies!