July 2017 Moms
Options

GTKY: Username and Avatar

chiquita928chiquita928 member
edited February 2017 in July 2017 Moms
So I'm ridiculously bored this evening. DS ans DH are watching Beauty and the Beast, and I can only focus long enough to song along to the songs...

Anyway, what is the meaning behind your username and/or avatar?

My username is a nickname given to me in 8th grade Spanish class.  It stuck, and I've used it for lots of things ever since. 9/28 is my birthday.  ETA: I've been asked before, and no, I'm not hispanic.. it's just a middle school nickname.

Avatar is me and DS at a mother's day family dinner.

Re: GTKY: Username and Avatar

• Options
    @MrsN092714 Love the goat!  I don't usually look too hard at avatars, but yours is great!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @dancegurl1118 Mine was my AIM name, too.  What type(s) of dance did you do?
  • Options
    My username is the first 2 letters of our dogs names and DD's name
    My avatar is of my dog after he got groomed, looking all cute  :#
  • Options
    @dancegurl1118 Lol, well I know that's what the random crazy thought!! I did ballet and lyrical for a number of years when I was younger.  I wish we had one of those Pure Barre exercise classes in my area.
  • Options
    @manillabar Such a cute pic!
  • Options
    thanks @chiquita928!
    TTC history in spoiler
    Me: 31 Him: 37
    Married: Oct 2015
    Baby G born June 2017
    TTC#2: July 2018
    BFP #2: 2/6/19 MC 3/14/19
    BFP#3 from IUI #2: 6/30/20 EDD 3/9/21

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• Options
    Username is basically derived from my actual name. My avatar though is my cat cuddling with my bump.
    Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008
    Started dating: July 1st, 2013
    Engaged: July 1st, 2014
    Married: July 1st, 2016
    R born: July 8th, 2017
    N born: June 30th, 2019
    Baby #3 Due: July 7th, 2022
    (maybe I only ovulate in October XD)
  • Options
    I don't even know where mrs came from, i guess bc im married, la is Louisiana, bc i love my home state and soon too be 3 children. Picture is me. 

(Old one) a was my first initial, last name, and 512 is my anniversary. May 12, 2012.
  • Options
    @MrsLa3 That's our anniversary too!
  • Options
    I have no idea where my SN came from lol. 88 is the year I was born and my avatar is 2 of my kitties cuddling.
    Me:28 | DH: 28
    Married: 07-2014
    TTC #1: Since November 2015
    Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    BFP: 11/4/2016
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Mine is boring - husband's and my first initial and our anniversary :)
    @chiquita928 that's a cool thread you started!
  • Options
    When we found out we were pregnant we referred to DS as the munchkin before knowing his sex. Mama because I'm a mom. I think my avatar is still DS at 3 months but I can't see it these days. 
  • Options
    BabyBump2BabyBump2 member
    edited February 2017
    My name is because this is my second pregnancy that has actually continued.. 

And my avatar is a picture I took of a tree at work. It's kinda pretty, super colorful. WA state has super pretty colors in the Fall. 

Edit because words and spelling is hard. 
  • Options
    mslynn2012mslynn2012 member
    edited February 2017
    Screen name is my middle name plus the year I got married. Avatar is a cropped photo of me at a concert in the park with a hat that one of my students made for me.
    married 7.18.12   DS1 4.29.13   EDD 11.23.14

my happy boy

• Options
    Username: Cie was a nickname I was given. Law is the beginning of my last name. 89 the year I was born.

Avatar: an old picture of me during undergrad I think. My hair is not that long anymore. 
  • Options
    Avatar was just kinda given to me - don't know how to change it - SN is my initials and the twins due date.  Nothing interesting :)
  • Options
    My SN is a reference to my favorite book/ television series, Outlander. It's actually a derogatory term for "English person" used by the Scottish and Irish countryman. In the story the main heroine (an English woman) accidentally time travels from the year 1945 back to 1743, that's what the numbers mean. Eventually she takes up with a troupe of Scottish Highlanders, and ends up marrying one... he calls her Sassenach as a term of endearment, and it's sooo sexy.  ;)

Avatar is the Union Jack (national flag of the United Kingdom). 

*Bonus, my real name is actually the Latin name for the island of Great Britain, later used for the female personification of the United Kingdom. 
    Vive Les Frasers
    Related image

Anniversary
  • Options
    My username is one assigned to my to log into school computers in high school.  My avatar is my wedding picture.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @a_wee_bit_terrified Lol us too! Maybe in 2018 we would talk about conceiving, but not now! Of course DH and I are thrilled and very excited for the little bean at this point. Doesn't mean we aren't still terrified sometimes. 
    Hubby and Me
    Friends since 2008
    Started dating: July 1st, 2013
    Engaged: July 1st, 2014
    Married: July 1st, 2016
    R born: July 8th, 2017
    N born: June 30th, 2019
    Baby #3 Due: July 7th, 2022
    (maybe I only ovulate in October XD)
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    My username is boring. Initials and last name, left over from when I had a Knot account for my wedding. Honestly, I should probably change it but haven't gotten around to it.

Avatar is my son showing off his Angus Bunny in the kitchen at our house (although I'd have to double check on that - it's been a while since I changed it).
    Married 25 May, 2013
    William Alexander born 18 September, 2015
    Harper Grace born 9 June, 2017
    Colton Miles born 9 June, 2017
    Bowen James due 19 June, 2019
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    My username is also boring - first three letters of my name and then our wedding anniversary.
    Avatar is Marie from the Disney movie "The Aristocats", I chose it because it went with my username and I am a total cat person. Plus Marie is sassy and cute and I like her.
  • Options
    My username is the nickname my husband and his family call me - I'm a redhead and they're from Argentina so it just came naturally. My avatar is a pic of my fur baby. He's a 12 year old Newfoundland whom I've loved for longer than I've even known my husband!
  • Options
    Also pretty boring over here.  AB is my home province, mommy 15 because I became a mom in 2015.  Avatar is one of my favourite pics of my dog when he was a puppy.