September 2017 Moms

Twatwaffle Tuesday 1/31

Lets hear it ladies!!!!!

Re: Twatwaffle Tuesday 1/31

• My TW today is the BG's who irrationally jailed some really cool people over on TTGP.
  • @Basherbaby What happened over there? I lurked there for a bit
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • @mynamestaken Some troll came by yesterday calling the ladies over there some pretty nasty names and two of the regs were put in jail for defending the TTGP community. The regs didn't say anything wrong in my opinion. BG's are power-tripping. 
  • Read the "brown spotting" thread. Your jaw will drop. Rumor is its someone on O17's AE.....

Me: 27 years old            DH: 27 years old
    Type 1 Diabetes since 2001, MTHFR hetero A1298T
    Dogs: Raider 4 yrs, Dex 4 yrs
    Married in July 2014
    TTC #1 since late Feb 2016
    BFP #1 3/29/16     MMC: 5/5/16
    BFP #2 7/6/16    SCH, D&C 8/4/16
    BFP #3 12/26/16     EDD: 9/6/17
    My Chart / My Diabetes/Pregnancy Blog
    My Type 1/TTC/Pregnancy Podcast: 
    Juicebox Podcast Episode 118
    A1Cs:
    1/12/16 6.7%
    5/25/16 6.0%
    11/2/16 6.1%
    3/22/16 5.8%
    4/27/17 5.4%
    6/13/17 5.3%

"Sugar Fancy Tutu"
  • Also the nah, nope, uh uh thread. Things over there look crazy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • @Basherbaby That's too bad. I left the bump back when I was pregnant with DS because the admins went overboard and it wasn't a nice place. I hope that doesn't happen again! 
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • @Basherbaby  wow.. what a mess. Should it really be okay for people to come in and say things like that? 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @sugargirl1019 AE=alternate ego? 
    I read those threads and it seems rules are definitely being applied haphazardly. There's a special place in hell (or whatever you believe in) for catfish trolls like that. 

Im my own TW today. I've been having bad all day nausea lately and yet I decided I would baby sit today because I didn't have a valid excuse not to without outing this pregnancy. 
  • @HollyGolightly09 @MyNamesTaken The BG's took forever to shut down the thread and let it get so out of control. I still can't wrap my head around why they jailed two regs. They try to policy this place like everyone is a bunch of children that they can punish. I'm all for them banning the troll that was being ugly but they had no business jailing the regs. 
  • Whoa.  That was intense.
    *TW* 
    Me: 35 | DH: 38
    Met: 2007
    Married: 2013

BFP #1: 06/21/16                MMC: 08/04/16
    BFP #2: 01/08/17             DD: 09/23/17 <3
    BFP #3: 06/10/20             EDD: 02/11/2021

• @Sugargirl1019 what is an 'AE'?
    *TW* 
    Me: 35 | DH: 38
    Met: 2007
    Married: 2013

BFP #1: 06/21/16                MMC: 08/04/16
    BFP #2: 01/08/17             DD: 09/23/17 <3
    BFP #3: 06/10/20             EDD: 02/11/2021

• Wow I was on the TTGP board for most of last year and that girl got off easy. I see nothing wrong with anything the regulars said.
  • I second the BGs. If someone is clearly a troll, calls someone a C, and mocks women who deal with IF, that someone deserves to be flamed. Sorry not sorry.

@jmn1985 alternate ego

**TW**
    Me & DH: 32
    Married 2013
    Kiddo #1: Sept 2015
    BFP: 1/19, EDD: 9/30

"I'm having fruit salad for dinner. Well, it's mostly just grapes, actually. Ok all grapes. Fermented grapes. Fine, I'm having wine for dinner."
  • I was on TTGP in 2013-2014 before the great exodus of 2015. I kinda miss the old, snarkier bump, and how truly epic some of the threads would get.

My TW today is the darn doctors office! I had betas drawn last week after an anticlimactic ultrasound (they could;t see anything, probably due to the weird angle my uterus is tilted at), and they were good but not great. I had a third beta drawn yesterday at 1:30pm, and they still haven't called me with the results. I heard back within four hours both times last week. I am going crazy over here. Ughhhhhh. Do not keep me wondering if my baby is alive!! That is not okay!

• My buttocks is my nomination. It just really hurts. I think I have a pinched nerve or something. 
  • @HollyGolightly09 The man cold is truly the most obnoxious thing. DH just got over a two week cold. He basically had the sniffles, and coughed at night sometimes. You would have thought he was dying the way he dragged himself home from work every night. (Except when it was a co-workers birthday. H miraculously rallied for that.) He's been really nice about my nausea, but it was till absolutely pathetic.  

• @HollyGolightly09 @amandarene112 I already told my fiancé if he makes one man cold joke while I'm in labor I will junk punch him.

****TW Signature****
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DD born 04/28/2002
    Married DH 03/25/2017
    1st MMC 08/13/2016 2nd MMC 02/14/2017
    BFP 06/16/17 Rainbow DS Born 02/05/2018

• My twatwaffles are the divorcing couple we are buying a house from. They are driving me insane! After their ridiculousness leading up to our signed final documents, now that all that is left is to wait the next 19 days until the next available appointment at the title company for the closing, these two now want to back out of our contract. DH and I have already severed our lease, and I really don't want this added stress right now. The sellers think that they will magically managed to get someone to pay full asking price for their house as is before their home is foreclosed on in the next 6 months, when the house needs $30k in repairs. 
  • JNR6510 said:
    My twatwaffles are the divorcing couple we are buying a house from. They are driving me insane! After their ridiculousness leading up to our signed final documents, now that all that is left is to wait the next 19 days until the next available appointment at the title company for the closing, these two now want to back out of our contract. DH and I have already severed our lease, and I really don't want this added stress right now. The sellers think that they will magically managed to get someone to pay full asking price for their house as is before their home is foreclosed on in the next 6 months, when the house needs $30k in repairs. 
    Uh, pretty sure they can't back out of the contract! It's a binding legal agreement. That sounds like a nightmare. 
  • @JNR6510 Yuck! Buying a house can be such a nightmare. Best of luck. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • @amandarene112 that's when I was part of TB before too. I left as part of that mass exodus too. Where I went blew up too. Crazy.  I miss the snarkier bump too. 

• @JNR6510 funny enough, my parents were in the process of buying a house from a couple divorcing years ago. The divorcing couple ended up flooding the house the day before close...like the first floor collapsed onto the bottom because they left a toilet running for days and they wanted to go through with the sale! My parents had to threaten them with a lawsuit. It was awful! 
  • @JNR6510 funny enough, my parents were in the process of buying a house from a couple divorcing years ago. The divorcing couple ended up flooding the house the day before close...like the first floor collapsed onto the bottom because they left a toilet running for days and they wanted to go through with the sale! My parents had to threaten them with a lawsuit. It was awful! 
    That sounds absolutely horrifying! I'm hoping they don't try to pull anything like that. 
  • Read the "brown spotting" thread. Your jaw will drop. Rumor is its someone on O17's AE.....
    What board were they referencing? The WOT? Apparently their was another trollish post. 
    <><><><><>DD1- May 2011<><><><><>
    <><><><><>Angel Baby- June 2012<><><><><>
    <><><><><>DD2- March 2013<><><><><>
    <><><><><>DS1- ETA September 2017<><><><><>