August 2017 Moms

Twatwaffle Tuesday

Who's a twat??????
DS1: 8/2012 <3 DS2  8/2017 <3 DS3 10/2018 

Re: Twatwaffle Tuesday

• Texas weather. 77 degrees today. High of 50's later this week, then a high of 82 next Tuesday. 

My allergies cant handle this crap! 

• @AdvoCyndi30 sounds just like the weather here in Louisiana! Hot, cold, hot, cold. Just pick one, damn it!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Germs. We've had respiratory infections, ear infections, and snotty noses for over a week now. DH, DS, and I are all on antibiotics. Dh is on his 2nd round. I'm over it
  • @AdvoCyndi30  I wish I could feel bad, What I wouldn't give to be able to wear all my flats and sandals! I am so ready for winter to be over! 

My TW is my mystery pain in my right hip area.  I mentioned this in another post, but I have no idea what this is!  I looked up possible things, and most say its either gas, or its round ligament pain.  As a FTM, I have no idea what round ligament pain feels like, but this doesnt feel like gas.  Ugh it hurts! 
    **TW Loss/pregnancy mentioned**
    Married: 7/21/12
    BFP: 5/30/16 and MC on 7/6/16
    BFP: 12/4/16 Due 8/8/17 -- Its a boy! Born 8/14/17
    BFP: 5/19/19 and MC on 5/27/19
    BFP: 6/24/19, MC on 7/24/19
    BFP: 10/24, no heartbeat on 11/27, D&C 12/2
    Officially diagnosed with Secondary infertility and recurrent miscarriage
    IVF started Feb 2020
    retrieval and PGT testing: 18 retrieved, 17 mature, 16 fertilized, 9 to blast, 8 PGT normal.
    Transfer #1: June 14, 2020
    Mommy to a super cute havanesse puppy and baby boy! 
  • My twatwaffle today is my boss.  She's been fussing at me for not getting enough billable hours, but I've been telling her since last summer that my site does not have enough opportunities for it and been offering new ways for me to be more billable.  Didn't bother her until her boss got on her...
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • My TW today is my boss.  She's been fussing at me for not getting enough billable hours, but I've been telling her since last summer that my site does not have enough opportunities for it and been offering new ways for me to be more billable.  Didn't bother her until her boss got on her...
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • My TW is me taking a sick day when the district I worked in called an early dismissal. Of course the one day a yr I call out, everyone's gettng out early. Had I thought that was even a possibility, I would have sucked it up and gone in just to save a day for my maternity leave. But NOPE, Murphy's Law.   :(
  • My tw is lying here in bed, hooked up to IV, running to puke up the little bit of liquid going into my system, and worrying about being fired because I can't go into work! I am so ready to be over this stage! I want to eat so badly I can't begin to explain! But anything I eat is thrown up the next minute :( help!! Last pregnancy, it never went away, but I am giving this stupid hyperemesis gravidarum until 15 weeks to disappear, or I will murder someone! 
  • @szwill86 That is the absolute WORST. I feel for you.. Random side note, my dad used to be a superintendent and would have to make all the snow day calls. He'd have these conferences with other superintendents from the area at like 4 am with a meteorologist talking about who was going to cancel, have delays, etc.. It was so stressful for him. Of course I was over there like DAD - CANCEL!!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • My tw is lying here in bed, hooked up to IV, running to puke up the little bit of liquid going into my system, and worrying about being fired because I can't go into work! I am so ready to be over this stage! I want to eat so badly I can't begin to explain! But anything I eat is thrown up the next minute :( help!! Last pregnancy, it never went away, but I am giving this stupid hyperemesis gravidarum until 15 weeks to disappear, or I will murder someone! 
    I'm so sorry. I have a "normal" amount of nausea and vomiting and can't imagine what HG feels like. It sounds like something I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. Hugs to you and anyone else suffering from HG. 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @secicc12 haha I would have been the same way! We have a new superintendent this year who (thankfully) calls them earlier than the last one who NEVER would call them and staff would have a nightmare of a drive to get home since no one lives in the town they work in. And an early dismissal still counts as a school day, so there should be no question about it! *rant over*

@chayamosko I can't even imagine what you're going through right now. You deserve the TW gold star of the year for dealing with that. 
  • @chayamosko I am so sorry you are going through that right now! I hope you get some relief soon! 
    **TW Loss/pregnancy mentioned**
    Married: 7/21/12
    BFP: 5/30/16 and MC on 7/6/16
    BFP: 12/4/16 Due 8/8/17 -- Its a boy! Born 8/14/17
    BFP: 5/19/19 and MC on 5/27/19
    BFP: 6/24/19, MC on 7/24/19
    BFP: 10/24, no heartbeat on 11/27, D&C 12/2
    Officially diagnosed with Secondary infertility and recurrent miscarriage
    IVF started Feb 2020
    retrieval and PGT testing: 18 retrieved, 17 mature, 16 fertilized, 9 to blast, 8 PGT normal.
    Transfer #1: June 14, 2020
    Mommy to a super cute havanesse puppy and baby boy! 
  • @chayamosko, ugh, I had to get an IV of fluids and morphine during my 1st pregnancy due to a migraine and dehydration. It was awful. I can't imagine it being a regular thing.  Hope you feel better very soon!
  • @chayamosko I'm so sorry and hope this goes away for you very soon! I wouldn't survive a pregnancy of puking as I have emetephobia so I truly feel my deepest sympathies for you. T&Ps

My TW is my driveway that just made contact with my iPhone and now my screen is shattered to heck. I've gotten this far in life with never shattering a phone screen and now I'm joining the club of squinting to see what's on my screen lol. Maybe this will influence DH that we should upgrade (and switch from Verizon!)
  • ooo i have a whole group of twats!!  I love my OB.  I work with him in the hospital, so i know he's a good surgeon and takes good care of his patients.  But the biznatches that work in his office....OMG.  First of all they are rude.  Second of all, they call me today at 2p to tell me they have to cancel my Ultrascreen tomorrow because my doctor doesn't do the scan.  they use an outside practice and they don't take my insurance.  My appointment was for 9am tomorrow.  So they give me the number to the hospital to see if they can fit me in.  The hospital was booked for weeks, but at least they gave me 2 other phone numbers.  So after having a meltdown in front of my MIL and SIL and restaurant full of people, I was able to reschedule my test for tomorrow at 2p.  I took the day off from work for this test and I told my OB the other doctor doesn't take my insurance but those TW are not on the same page.  /endrant
    Me:34 DH:39
    Me: A-Okay!
    DH: 0-1% morphology
    Married: 5/2008  <3
    TTC: 5/2009 
    **TW--BFP**
    2013: IUI x1 Failed
    10/2016: First IVF Cycle! YAY!
    10/31 - Fresh Transfer.
    11/10- BFN.  Starting cycle for FETx2
    12/16 - U/S - Twins! 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I'm so sorry you're suffering this much @chayamosko!
    That's horrible! I hope you get some relief soon! 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @DDRGirlie omg, that appt should never have been scheduled if it didn't meet availability/insurance requirements! I'd melt down too.
  • I know it's Wednesday, but...  the TWs in my office that can't seem to replace a toilet paper roll when they use the last of it.  They'll leave the empty tube or a tube with one little square of what could barely be considered toilet paper.    EVERY DAMN DAY.    
    Pregnancy Ticker

Wife. Mom. Doula. Photographer.
    BFP #1- 12/26/2011-  DS Born 9/7/12
    BFP#2- 10/16/2014- DD Born 7/2/15
    SURPRISE! BFP#3- 11/29/16-  EDD 8/6/17
    Formerly MrsAB1316

• Wow! Thanks everyone for your support! 
  • @DoulaTog13 ughh I hate when people do that!! So rude and inconsiderate!!! I started WTF Wednesday for you :)
    DS1: 8/2012 <3 DS2  8/2017 <3 DS3 10/2018 

• I know I am two days late but my tw goes to my boss and his puppy. He has a 3 month old puppy who isn't potty trained and comes to the office everyday because he is a cheapskate who won't pay for doggie daycare for the pup. We take the pup out several times during the day but it literally won't go to the bathroom outside. It immediately comes in and goes potty on the floors, and who gets stuck cleaning it up...me, because my boss can't be bothered with that! Potty train your dog or stop bringing it to the office!! I don't care that you own the business, it is so unprofessional for our office to smell like pee and poo when clients come in to talk about their projects!!! I don't have to clean up after my own dogs, so what makes you think I want to clean up after yours?! 
    Me: 27 DH: 29

Diagnosed with PCOS: January 2009

1st D&C: Janaury 2009
    Dating: March 18, 2009
    Married: June 12, 2010
    TTC: January 1, 2011
    2nd D&C: June 5, 2011
    3rd D&C: August 3, 2011
    Dec 2016: BFP (due 8/5/2017)

Pregnancy Ticker