July 2017 Moms

Tuesday Ticker Change 1/31

Hello Tuesday crew!  Another week under closer to meeting our babies!
This is for everyone with an EDD of 7/4, 7/11, 7/18, and 7/25. 

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Upcoming appointments this week?

Any new symptoms or changes?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: What is your favorite outdoor summer activity?
Married:09/27/14 
Baby N-Born:10/29/15
Our Angel: EDD: 05/11/17. MC at 6 weeks
Baby #2- EDD: 07/18/17

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change 1/31

• How far along are you? 
    16 weeks 

How big is baby? 
    An avocado or a blackberry 

Tomorrow, listen to a heartbeat and some more blood work.   I have 1 Dr that loves the bedside US machine so I'm hoping he's who I see!

I haven't yaked all week!!!  A few nauseous spells but 100 times better!

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Rave!  Felt baby kick for the first time yesterday!  Been feeling flutters all week but it was a legitimate kick yesterday morning <3

we do a ton of camping and quadding!  I think for the most part the quadding will be on hold this summer but I can't wait to take out the trailer!  We are going to try to get some in before this baby gets here and probably a few more trips in the later summer.  Our son loves being outside and it will be so fun to take him camping now that he's on the move!

• JAM85JAM85 member
    edited January 2017
    Thanks for posting for me @MrsN092714  I guess I was a bit a later than usual. 

How far along are you? 18w

How big is baby? Artichoke or sweet potato

Upcoming appointments this week? Yes tomorrow finally my a/s is here and hopefully we see a healthy baby and find out the sex since we didn't do any -st trimester screening

Any new symptoms or changes? Well woke up dizzy and threw up at midnight and was shaking but not sure if I have a mild stomach virus or it's random m/a rearing its head again. Still don't feel great in general. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? got a great strong HB on Doppler this am so much easier to find now and feeling bigger movements 

anythkng on the water. I love open water swimming and usually have a few competition a year. Love being on lakes- kayaking, paddle
    boarding etc 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • How far along are you? 15 weeks

How big is baby? Orange

Upcoming appointments this week? Nope, not until Feb 10

Any new symptoms or changes? No changes- still nursing my 19mo son and boy do my nipples hurt. It's excruciating when he first latches! Thinking I should pull the lanolin back out but so far coconut oil is helping some..

Rants/Raves/Questions? Nope!

GTKY: What is your favorite outdoor summer activity? My hubs and I have motorcycles and jet skis and we LOVE to be outside riding either! Haven't ridden my baby since getting pregnant but fully expect to get back on once she's born!
  • How far along are you? 
    17 weeks

How big is baby? 
    Pomegranate sized

No, not for three more weeks. 

I've been having braxton hicks contractions the last few days, but I can't complain because I've been feeling great otherwise. 

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    I think I felt baby moving yesterday too- I was so surprised. With DD I had an anterior placenta so I didn't feel movement until 22 weeks. It was really light, but definitely not gas. 

Swimming. My DD has been taking swimming lessons since she turned one, and is a fish in the water. 
    ***** TTCAL/Forever Buddy to Cour10e******
    -m/c at 11w2d due to partial molar 2008 -m/c #2 2009
    Beautiful daughter born February 2011
    **Ultimate TTCALer 2009**

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • How far along are you? 16 Weeks 

How big is baby? Ovia says a Dill pickle :) 

Upcoming appointments this week? Pre-registration this week to change to a VBAC friendly doctor 

Any new symptoms or changes? none this week

Rants/Raves/Questions? Does anyone know if they make capri length maternity pants? I have all work type clothes from my first pregnancy but I can't find any capri style jeans just shorts and pants. 

GTKY: What is your favorite outdoor summer activity? The pool! 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• @stacyH0507 I am bringing up a referral to a new dr this week too.  I am both hoping for a VBAC and want to be somewhere with a high level NICU.  My current OB I see is VBAC friendly and I'll be sad to leave him, along with the small hospital I delivered at (and will be dreading the hour drive for each Check up) but have to do it.  I'm just in a debate on whether I should bring up the change now, or wait another month...

• How far along are you? 

15 weeks

How big is baby? 

Navel Orange

Nope. Had one yesterday. Doppler and early GTT. Was supposed to have it last week but I was sick so I rescheduled. Took my 17 month old daughter with me and she cried the whole time bah. 

Been tired and getting headaches. Where's my second tri energy???

Rants/Raves/Questions?

I'm so jealous of everyone feeling movement. I didn't feel movement until 20 weeks with my daughter(anterior placenta) and haven't felt anything yet. I hope I feel something soon and that I don't have another AP. 

Kayaking! Haven't gotten to do it in a while but we bought a fancy sailing kayak (hobie Cataraman) a few years back that I LOVED going on mini sailing trips with. We live on the water so it makes it easy. We'll be moving before the summer though so I think we'll be missing out again this year. But we may go boating on a lake. Hope for some fun and not being trapped inside with the baby like the last time! 
    BFP May 2013 - MMC at 8 weeks
    BFP September 2013 - MMC at 12 weeks
    BFP February 2014 - early loss/CP at 4.5 weeks
    BFP May 2014 - MMC/ complete molar pregnancy at 11 weeks
    BFP December 2015 - DD born 8/18/2015
    BFP November 2016 - pending...

• How far along are you?  16 weeks

How big is baby?  avocado or donut

Upcoming appointments this week? nope

Any new symptoms or changes? Stomach bug I had last week seems to be gone! Some lower left side back pain. Not sure if it's from my kidney stones or this baby. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? A lady at the gym this morning told me how tiny I still looked. Yay! This was after dh asked me why I was so much bigger this time a 16 weeks than last time. 

GTKY: What is your favorite outdoor summer activity?  Anything! Grilling, swimming, boating, walking the dog 
  • @MrsN092714 My current OB is amazing but the hospital he delivers at doesn't allow VBAC's at all so in order to even try I need to switch. I am super sad to leave him but I don't want to miss the chance to try! 

• @stacyH0507 I'm with you.  I feel like I have to try.  How far apart are you babes?  Also, I see Capri maternity pants on zulily often, and have bought a few pairs at thyme maternity.   I'm not much of a short wearer so capris are my go to!

• How far along are you? 15 weeks

How big is baby? Orange

Upcoming appointments this week? Nope, not until Feb 20th

Any new symptoms or changes? I'm slowly feeling more normal fatigue-wise but have welcome sharp lower back pain in exchange. Super painful! Anyone else have back pain this early? Doc says it could be from the location of the uterus and may be alleviated once it moves forward. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? See above! 

GTKY: What is your favorite outdoor summer activity? Sipping wine at sidewalk cafes in the city. Ready for it come August! ;) 
    Me: 36 | DH: 34
    Married: May 2008
    TTC #1 since August 2015
    FET #1: November 4, 2016
    BFP: November 13, 2016 
    EDD: July 25, 2017

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @MrsN092714 my boys will be a little over 3 when this little babe arrives! They were breech twins. 

• @stacyH0507 My son was surprise breech, there will be between 20-21 months between them.  Hope you get your VBAC!

• Hello Tuesday crew!  Another week under closer to meeting our babies!
    This is for everyone with an EDD of 7/4, 7/11, 7/18, and 7/25. 

How far along are you? 17 weeks

How big is baby? pomegranate or a video game controller 

Upcoming appointments this week? nothing this week. Next appointment is 2/20. 

Any new symptoms or changes? back pain and sciatica. Ugh.

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: What is your favorite outdoor summer activity?  BBQ's, camping 
  • What's up Tuesday crew!

How far along are you?  16 weeks

How big is baby?  avocado 

Upcoming appointments this week? Just had an ultrasound today - I didn't post about it ahead of time because I was too worried to even talk about it here...but my ob wanted to do an extra scan to exclude spina bifida because I have a family history of it... but all went well!! So excited that everything looked good! 

Any new symptoms or changes? Nah I'm ok. Especially now that I know everything is good :)

Rants/Raves/Questions? Just got the snoogle pillow today! Excited to try it ... been having trouble sleeping for a while. 

GTKY: What is your favorite outdoor summer activity? Running in the park, lounging at the beach, people watching at sidewalk cafes with icecream and white wine (right there with you @SongbirdintheCity )
  • @mj8215  I am glad your ultrasound went well!

• Cynth0104 said:
    @mj8215  I am glad your ultrasound went well!

Thanks so much!!