Trying to Get Pregnant

Tuesday WTO, 1/31

2»

Re: Tuesday WTO, 1/31

• @dragonfly87 yea, I'm definitely going to have to but not today and maybe not this week because I'm having a bad couple of days so far and don't want to add any more to it. I just don't understand what's hard about typing in my Id number and reading off what is and isn't covered. Like how do you get two seperate answers out of that? She was like we'll I can search your name and maybe you have another insurance policy under a different id number....no pretty sure I would know about that and considering I gave them the same id number last time....nope
    NTNP since 2012
    Officially TTC #1 since January 2015
  • Redpuma119Redpuma119 member
    edited January 2017
    M/C: 14 (tomorrow goes to 15, ugh) 4 after 2 loss

CD: 11

WARDTGKU: all the stuff, just started adding more vit d, no booze and we are eliminating processed food, dairy and non-organic meats.

R/R: H and I were talking about not getting ku and he was like, I bet it was the booze. (I don't drink often but when I do I can hold my own, like an entire bottle of wine and be fine.) This just sent me over the edge. I had to pull up the last few charts and show him when we did and didn't HIO. I also have had soooo many tests and I'm more than fine. I didn't want to start a fight so I didn't tell him that for all we know.. it could be him. Watch this be he cycle and then he will forever be "right."

CS/Q:

GTKY: I read the books and they were okay. The movie originally had Charlie Hunnam cast as Christian.  If that hadn't changed I'd be all over the movies.

Edit: autocorrect sucks. Meat and meet are very different
  • Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle: 5/1

CD: 150 somethingish

WAYDTGKU?: PNV, vitamin D, OPK, CM, CP, BBT, Progesterone starting today.

R/R: My doctor FINALLY prescribed me something to jumpstart my period and wants to do CD3 bloodwork once I get AF to rule any possible issues out. And plus also, I'm getting my hair done tonight! I cannot wait!

CS/Q: None.

GTKY:  50 Shades Darker; yes or no?
    I read the books. They were alright but I have no desire to see the movies.

@purplg8r Shanghai sounds awesome! You must love to travel!

@canonmom413 I must find some strawberry shortcake! Pronto!

@LoveinDC Sorry your mom is stressing you out. My In-Laws are that way. They invite themselves everywhere, show up unannounced and then get mad when we don't entertain them. Plus, they live 5 miles away so we see them all of the time anyway.

@eggplantface FX for darker OPKs.

@kaitlin33 Sorry for the confusing and upsetting insurance information. They need to get their shit together!

@lulu1180 Fingers crossed this is your cycle and you see O soon!

@feeislove That's so frustrating, why is it that certain departments don't play well with others. We have the same thing here!

@dragonfly87 Hoping you start to feel energized soon! Maybe you feel tired because you're not used to the sleep and your body just needs to get used to it!

@cactusblossom So jealous of your 80 degree weather! I just want to see the sun!

@haylsbayls Woohoo! Get to it!

Me: 26 DH:28

Married:10/25/14

TTC#1: August 2016

• @cbobell2009 I'm so happy that your OB finally gave you something to jumpstart your cycle!!  Fx for you!

"It's time to try defying gravity."

Me: 38  DH: 38
    Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    12/2016 RE appt; 1/2017 SA & HSG results - all normal
    3/2017 Dx Hyperprolactinemia; 5/2017 Prolactin levels normal; 8/2017 Low Ovarian Reserve
    8/2017 TTA for personal reasons; 10/2017 NTNP; 12/2017 Re-start TTC
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
    5/2019 Stopping all TTC efforts; living Childfree
  • edited January 2017
    Month/Cycle: 6/5 TTCAL

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU?: PNV, trying to lose weight, just ordered bbt thermometer and downloaded FF

R/R: can I just say how amazing it is to see all of the support given by members of ttgp to each other? I could not believe some of the stuff I was reading yesterday - it was absolutely disgusting, but everything that came after (minus the BGs jailing people) was kind of a silver lining. 

CS/Q: I'm new to charting and temping. I've done a bit of reading but curious if anyone has personal experience doing this while BFing?

GTKY:  50 Shades Darker; yes or no?
    I read the first book and while I enjoy the smut, it's better written elsewhere. DH and I saw 50 shades in theaters and it was kind of awkward, so we'll probably wait until red box before we see the next installment. 

Edited typo

Me: 29  DH: 31
    Married 10/13/12
    TTC Since 8/2016

• @flowerpower5838 I've been charting for close to a year while BF... The general rule is that your supposed to temp at the same time every day and after 3+ hours of sleep... well that can be tough with a little. I found my temps were less rocky as long as I temped at close to the same time every day even if I had been up and gone back to sleep but had been back asleep for less than 3 hours.   Your LP will likely be shorter while BF... mine used to be 14 days and PP it was 10-12 days.  It has been lengthening to 13days as I was weaning, so it will be interesting to see if it goes back to 14 days now that I have weaned.  Feel free to PM me if you have any other questions!
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• @wabash15 AWESOME thank you so much. LO is a decent sleeper, but his wake ups are a little erratic so I was wondering how that would vary my results.  

Me: 29  DH: 31
    Married 10/13/12
    TTC Since 8/2016

• @LoveInDC Come on mom !! That is so not cool. I would be totally pissed about that. 

@lulu1180 Hope your body gets things together. Fx for you !

@ktcakes87 You're only 4 days into your cycle so yeah you can temp. I usually wait until AF leaves to temp. It's a nice break. 

TB is super slow right now. BBL for more comments.  

Me 27 <3 DF 44
    TTC post VR Sept 21/16
    SA 6 weeks post op 50.7 mil count 40% motility

• @FLAshley Thanks! That's what I was thinking, but I wanted to ask.
    Me 29 I Him 26
    Married 4/22/16
    TTC 9/2015
    **TW**
    BFP 2/1/16 I MC 3/21/16 (11w)
    TTCAL 6/15/16
    BFP 3/23/2017 Team pink! Quinn Leigh EDD December 1, 2017
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• feeislovefeeislove member
    edited January 2017
    @lund you know it really doesn't make any sense. If it was because they didn't want the training material to somehow make it into the competition's hands, fine. Except all new-hires are given that material and they are allowed to leave the building with it so...I don't know.

@kaitlink33 I'm so sorry, that's terrible. I would definitely ask for a manager. It's all too common in call centers (I assume your insurance company uses one) for someone to give accurate information and another to give out wrong information.

@loveindc It's rude when people invite themselves no matter who they are. When people assume they can just come to whatever just because they're family it's extremely irritating. 

Edited for spelling and hopefully it tagged everyone correctly
    Me: 29  DH: 32                                                                                          
    Married 9/27/2014
    TTC Since 1/1/2017
    BFP: 2/6/2017
    Due Date: 10/13/17
    pangur_ban_by_sequana-d31ja7y
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @mispanda I had to go back and reread what I had commented to you. I thought someone at Disneyland got out in jail lol. 

@eggplantface I have to register with the state?  I don't know what that means.  As for waiting, I keep debating because I'm definitely on the older end. But if we go there, I'm going to ride all the rides. 

@lulu1180 my reasoning for TTA would be because if we were paying all that money to go over there, I would be riding all the rides. 

@dragonfly87. Nope. We live in the US

@heatherdubrow so sorry about cd1

@cbobell2009 yay for the prescription!! And I LOVE to travel!!
  • @purplg8r Americans traveling abroad can go to the State Department website and register where they are traveling so in the case of a disaster the government knows what Americans are in the country and could need help. They'll also send you travel advisories for the country you're visiting, if there are any. It's not required but it's a good idea if you're afraid something could happen. 
    Me: late 30s | H: early 30s
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    RE Dx: Fibroids, surgery Jan 2016
    IUI #1 and #2, Nov/Dec 2016, BFN
    IVF March 2017: ER - 5R/3M/3F, 1 PGS normal
    Polyp removed May 2017
    FET May 2017 - BFP!
    Baby boy born 2/2/18

• @purplg8r : Oh ok, when you said he wasn't much of a traveler, then mentioned Shanghai, I figured you might be close to it. That would be quite the traveling adventure! I bet it would be awesome.

We are going to Amsterdam and Brussels in March, so trying to get activities figured out for that. Have been pushing it off so far. I remember when we booked it back in November and was worried "what if I am pregnant and do not feel well to travel." Welp, good thing we booked it, looking like that will be a non-issue.
  • @bertiemeetsgertie according to my RE, FSH is the only blood test that has to be done day 3. There are as I'm sure you know a million other tests that can be done but they told me those can be done anytime. I actually went yesterday for the full gambit of tests and they took 9 vials of my blood at lab corp. The woman who did it was like, "whoa this is a lot of tests." It's just that IF life I guess. 

• hartmich said:
    @bertiemeetsgertie according to my RE, FSH is the only blood test that has to be done day 3. There are as I'm sure you know a million other tests that can be done but they told me those can be done anytime. I actually went yesterday for the full gambit of tests and they took 9 vials of my blood at lab corp. The woman who did it was like, "whoa this is a lot of tests." It's just that IF life I guess. 
    Thanks, lady! It was my gynecologist that ordered the tests so who knows. No RE for me (yet). Any idea when you will get your results back??
    Me: 31 DH: 32
    Dating since: 11/17/2001
    Married: 9/26/2009
    TTC: June 2016
    BFP: 9/01/2017
    EDD: 5/14/2018

• @LuND I haven't seen The Fall, worth seeing? I had always pictured Christian Grey as a manly charismatic dude, the guy they casted just doesn't do it for me.
  • @dragonfly87 have you ever used a device/watch to track your sleep? I do and sometimes my sleep is longer but the quality is not as good, either I have too many light sleep cycles vs deep sleep cycles vs wake times etc.
  • @cdnrunning I actually bought a Smart bracelet (knock off Fit bit) to track sleep. I have been averaging 5 hours of light sleep and 2.5 hours of deep sleep. Then about 1 hour of waking sleep. Not sure if that is good or so so. 
  • @cdnrunning yes I highly recommend The Fall! A little slow to start, but very very good.
  • @cbobell2009 It took me about 9 months to get my period back from Depo. I took Provera twice and it literally made me a crazy person. Finally took a round of low estrogen BC pills that finally started it. I understand the frustration and sorry that you are going through it.

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD: 1

WAYDTGKU?: PNV, Temping, OPKs, Reduce Caffeine, Yoga/exercise, trying preseed

R/R: Going to ask my gyn if he would draw some labs on me (hormones). They were all over the place a few months ago and want to see where we are now.

CS/Q: 

GTKY:  50 Shades Darker; yes or no? Probably watch the movie when it comes to HBO or whatever, but most likely not before then.

Me: 34 | DH: 32
    Married: May 2015
    DS: 12/17
    BFP#2: 12/26, EDD#2: 9/5

• @dragonfly87 literature says around 20% of your total sleep should be deep sleep but that equates to under 2 hours a night for me when I'm actually averaging around 4 hours of deep sleep. So clearly I'm still learning :smile: I'm very much in the same boat though just trying to figure out what it takes to feel refreshed in the morning. I'll be sure to share any tidbits of information I pick up that I think might be helpful
  • @eggplantface oh that's really good to know!! I've never heard of that

@dragonfly87 he's not a traveller. This will be his first international trip that's not a cruise. And your trip sounds like fun!!
  • We are going to Amsterdam and Brussels in March, so trying to get activities figured out for that. Have been pushing it off so far. I remember when we booked it back in November and was worried "what if I am pregnant and do not feel well to travel." Welp, good thing we booked it, looking like that will be a non-issue.
    One of my friends lives 20 minutes outside Brussels! If you haven't already, I suggest going to Bruges, it's close by, very cute, and take the brewery tour at De Halve Maan! Last time I visited was at Christmas so we went to the Christmas market in Brussels and the Delirium brewery/bar, then to the central square for a light show. It's really beautiful. They also have random street markets year-round. Clearly, I like to shop and drink when on vacation :)
    Me: late 30s | H: early 30s
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    RE Dx: Fibroids, surgery Jan 2016
    IUI #1 and #2, Nov/Dec 2016, BFN
    IVF March 2017: ER - 5R/3M/3F, 1 PGS normal
    Polyp removed May 2017
    FET May 2017 - BFP!
    Baby boy born 2/2/18

• One of my friends lives 20 minutes outside Brussels! If you haven't already, I suggest going to Bruges, it's close by, very cute, and take the brewery tour at De Halve Maan! Last time I visited was at Christmas so we went to the Christmas market in Brussels and the Delirium brewery/bar, then to the central square for a light show. It's really beautiful. They also have random street markets year-round. Clearly, I like to shop and drink when on vacation :)
    Is there anything else to do on vacation?? :)

"It's time to try defying gravity."

Me: 38  DH: 38
    Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    12/2016 RE appt; 1/2017 SA & HSG results - all normal
    3/2017 Dx Hyperprolactinemia; 5/2017 Prolactin levels normal; 8/2017 Low Ovarian Reserve
    8/2017 TTA for personal reasons; 10/2017 NTNP; 12/2017 Re-start TTC
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
    5/2019 Stopping all TTC efforts; living Childfree
  • @eggplantface: We haven't finalized our itinerary, but will definitely add that. We are actually going to take a train from  Amsterdamn to Bruges, Bruges to Ghent, Ghent to Brussels and then back to Amsterdam. We will only be over there for 7 days, but the places are so close, we figured it would be easy to get around.
  • cbobell2009cbobell2009 member
    edited February 2017

@FireLily0 It's nice to know I'm not alone. I'm hoping the provera helps! Hopefully my crazy stays to a minimum!! Glad you're back on track!!

ETA:Tagged wrong person!

Me: 26 DH:28

Married:10/25/14

TTC#1: August 2016