CD:

WAYDTGKU?:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY:  50 Shades Darker; yes or no?

Re: Tuesday WTO, 1/31

• mispandamispanda member
    edited January 2017
    With all the crap that went on yesterday on TB I'm a little disappointed that some of the regulars would get punished.  Girls I agreed with everything you said yesterday and you all were spot on with everything!

Month/Cycle:10/10

CD:15

WAYDTGKU?: PNV, BBT, OPK, EOD, Preseed

R/R: I'm drinking warm coffee!

CS/Q:My temp was at coverline today so higher than normal but it's totally throwing me for a loop because I thought I would O today.  Could a coverline temp be considered a post-O temp? Or has anyone had an O day temp at coverline?   I had 3 days of positive OPKs, yesterday being the 3rd day (digital so there was no doubt).

Yes, I read the books and saw the first movie.  :)

Edit:  Forgot GTKY
    Edit2x: Bump ate part of my post.
  • Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle: 2/2 after break 7 mos total 

CD: 20 

WAYDTGKU?: bbt cm PNV etc 

R/R: yesterday I had a "woe is me" moment. I'm better today. We had a quiet night at home and I bought a strawberry shortcake ( they didn't have cheesecake , darn) and all was right with the world. 

CS/Q: I'm assuming today is only 2 days past O , so maybe tomorrow I'll see CH on FF . I do both FF and Ovia. I had a pretty big spike today in temp. 

GTKY:  50 Shades Darker; yes or No? Honestly it's one i haven't  jumped on the bandwagon with. 

Pregnancy Ticker
    Oct. '17 June S.C. "You Had 1 Job"

• @FLAshley have a great workout!
    @mispanda mmm coffee. And yesterday was insane. I didn't jump in , but to those who held strong , I see you. You amazing pieces of awesomeness. 
    @purplg8r omgoodness! I so would love to travel to all the Disneyland parks! How fun! That sounds like an amazing trip! 

Pregnancy Ticker

• @mispanda oh no!  How did some regulars get punished?
  • canonmom413canonmom413 member
    edited January 2017
    @cdnrunning hey!! I hope we stick together too! 

This is a question for you all ( especially @BusinessWife ) : I had a positive opk Saturday night and early Sunday morning. It was light ( negative) Sunday night and yesterday both morning and afternoon - I didn't take one at night. We DTD last night too just because we still haven't gotten CH. Anyway, took another OPK this morning and it's positive again. @BusinessWife you did mention that I could have had a false LH surge. It looks to be so. Or is this one a false LH surge? Only time will tell right?!? Until I see those CH, I can't assume anything ? 

I apologize, I should have written this in my answer above, but I just took the OPK. 

Edit: words 

Pregnancy Ticker

• @purplg8r I've never been to Disneyland!  I saw someone got a warning and a couple were put in "jail".  

• @mispanda Don't fret over the coverline. It's just a visual tool that FF uses to help you see the thermal shift. It doesn't actually mean anything in terms of pregnant/not pregnant, ovulated/didn't ovulate. Temps can fluctuate for any number of reasons. If you have a low temp, you just have to wait to see if it goes back up tomorrow or stays low, indicating your period is coming. Also, the coverline is added after FF confirms O. It's not at the same temp each cycle, so your coverline could be higher/lower depending on this cycle's temps.

@purpleg8r I didn't even know there was a Disneyland in Shanghai! That sounds fun. I wouldn't worry about retaliation in China. There are no State Department travel warnings for China (yet) so you're probably OK. Just register with the State Department that you're there before you go (assuming you're American, that is). As for not trying for a cycle...that's a personal decision. I wouldn't do it because of my particular circumstances (I ain't gettin' any younger!) but if you want to be able to enjoy your vacation thoroughly and you're in a place where skipping one cycle won't be a big deal, then sure! One thing I will say is that I put off vacations for two years while TTC because I didn't want to be pregnant and be somewhere I wanted to drink (Italy, e.g.). But now it's been two years without a vacation and it really, really sucked and I regret having done that (but hindsight is 20/20, how was I supposed to know I wouldn't be pregnant in all that time?).

Oh, and read the "Brown spotting instead of period" thread from yesterday and all will be illuminated :)

Month/Cycle: 7/7 post-myomectomy

CD: 21

WAYDTGKU?: OPKs, PNVs, BBT, Ubiquinol, Melatonin, Vitamin D, GDTPT

R/R: I think I'm going anovulatory this cycle. It's a premature diagnosis, but my OPKs went from getting darker to disappearing lines so I'm not holding out hope. My CM was also indicating O approaching so I'll see how that goes. At least I'm not too down because if there's no pregnancy this cycle then IVF starts next cycle. I just don't want it to be delayed because of an extra long cycle!

CS/Q: Take a look if you like, but it's not doing much right now but confusing me.

GTKY:  50 Shades Darker; yes or no? I saw the first movie and was like "meh." The girl was annoying with her neediness and whining. Her roommate got the better deal by getting with the hot brother who isn't a whackjob who was clearly sexually abused as a child. The funny thing is my ex told me he was molested by his mother's friend when he was 13 (female, she gave him a BJ) and since then he sees sex as having power over someone. So at least they got the symptoms of abuse right! So I guess my answer is "Only for free on HBO."
    Me: late 30s | H: early 30s
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    RE Dx: Fibroids, surgery Jan 2016
    IUI #1 and #2, Nov/Dec 2016, BFN
    IVF March 2017: ER - 5R/3M/3F, 1 PGS normal
    Polyp removed May 2017
    FET May 2017 - BFP!
    Baby boy born 2/2/18

• Month/Cycle: 3/3 after break

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU?: all the things mostly

R/R: I just got a call from some lady in my RE office saying how I never signed up for the infertility program with my insurance and she's been trying to get pre authorization for my trigger and doesn't have my records and Yada Yada basically being rude. Like lady I didn't even know there was an infertility program through my insurance and I did have the records sent, but my old RE didn't send them all like idk what to tell you. Call them.

CS/Q:

GTKY:  50 Shades Darker; yes or no? Meh. I loved the books (minus the last one because I feel like it was rushed because they were tired of writing) but I don't like the cacting choices. I watched it with DH about 2 months ago finally because I refused before that so we'll see. 
    NTNP since 2012
    Officially TTC #1 since January 2015
  • @lulu1180 right? I have no idea. I didn't even know there was an infertility program?? The lady was not very nice about that fact that I hadn't yet signed up for this super exclusive secret program that I had no freaking clue about. *eyeroll* 
    NTNP since 2012
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD:26

WAYDTGKU?: temping, CM, PNV

R/R: I've been assigned with teaching a co-worker how to take calls from another department that I'm familiar with and am taking calls for. I've had to come up with the training material myself which essentially is just a bunch of common scenarios and a walk-through on what articles to reference. I've ran into a bit of a brick wall with some of it because I need already existing examples in a training version of the program we use to take calls. The only way I can acquire these already existing examples is if the facilitators (people who's job it is to train people normally) give me their training material and they're super possessive over it. My supervisor sent an email asking about it and they haven't answered. Training is supposed to start next week. COME ON people you're killing me. 

CS/Q:

GTKY:  50 Shades Darker; yes or no? Omg no. No no no. I read the books and remember being very irritated most of the time. The guy would do abusive things and they were hardly ever addressed but it was fine because they were in love *gag* As for the first movie, I never saw it. My H had it on tv one day but I wasn't paying attention to it because I was doing other stuff. But from the little I caught, I thought Ana was soooo whiny. So no, I won't be watching the second one. 
    Me: 29  DH: 32                                                                                          
    Married 9/27/2014
    TTC Since 1/1/2017
    BFP: 2/6/2017
    Due Date: 10/13/17
    pangur_ban_by_sequana-d31ja7y
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @lulu1180 Yes, I've had faint lines in the morning and a positive in the evening, so it can happen that quick.
    Me: late 30s | H: early 30s
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    RE Dx: Fibroids, surgery Jan 2016
    IUI #1 and #2, Nov/Dec 2016, BFN
    IVF March 2017: ER - 5R/3M/3F, 1 PGS normal
    Polyp removed May 2017
    FET May 2017 - BFP!
    Baby boy born 2/2/18

• dragonfly87-2dragonfly87-2 member
    edited January 2017
    @lulu1180 : Sorry your body is sending you mixed signals around CM. FX for confirming O this cycle! Not sure on the OPK thing, typically 3 days out from O, for me it's faint, then it slowly darkens and day before it's blazing positive. But the shift happens within a few hours sometimes. If you are CD 7 and you typically O on CD 10, I would think getting a faint now should be close to normal...maybe.

eggplantface Hopefully you do O, sorry I am not great with interpreting tricky charts.

mispanda Is it possible that you O'd yesterday and your temp is on it's way up now? 

@kaitlink33 Ugh, that sucks your RE's office didn't send the info and there is a program you didn't know exists. I don't understand why insurance has to be do difficult to navigate.

LoveInDC When do you normally O? Still possible for the spike to happen soon and can get one more HIO in.

canonmom413 Woe is me moments are hard. Hang in there. And eat lots of desserts, you are right, they make life a little better :)

purplg8r Call me completely naive and I have definitely missed this, but do you live abroad? Also, Shanghai Disney sounds awesome!

Month/Cycle: 4/5   3TTCAL

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU?: PNV, BBT and Pom Juice, then adding the rest during FW

R/R: 
    Rant: I don't know what is up with my temps this cycle, so much for consistency. Thinking about stopping temps after confirming O.

Also, I am so tired lately even though I have been sleeping through the night. I am actually getting more sleep (less insomnia if I take Natural Calm), but feel more exhausted. It makes no sense.

Rave: Hmmm...it's Tuesday, so far, not too bad. The weather is warmer than the last few days. That's all I got for now.

CS/Q: nope

I have read all the books, but only seen the first movie. It was so-so. I may watch it at some point, but not a must.
  • @lulu1180 its normal for me to just feel really wet a day or two before signs of EWCM.
  • @eggplantface @dragonfly87 Thank you ladies!  This is my first time using Wondfos and I feel so confused! lol

@mispanda That's good to know because I felt like I should have been gushing yesterday......maybe my current vitamin/supplement regimen is just the right mix!

"It's time to try defying gravity."

Me: 38  DH: 38
    Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    12/2016 RE appt; 1/2017 SA & HSG results - all normal
    3/2017 Dx Hyperprolactinemia; 5/2017 Prolactin levels normal; 8/2017 Low Ovarian Reserve
    8/2017 TTA for personal reasons; 10/2017 NTNP; 12/2017 Re-start TTC
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
    5/2019 Stopping all TTC efforts; living Childfree
  • Month/Cycle:2/2

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU?: Pnv, temp, opk, cm, hio

R/R: not much here. My foot is slowly feeling better. I hope that means I can survive my dog school with my pup tonight. Also, it was almost 80 here yesterday. Our long, unbearable Phoenix winter seems to be over ;)

CS/Q: nada. Just waiting...

GTKY:  50 Shades Darker; yes or no? Probably not. I read the books and they were OK. Watched the first movie and it was terrible. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @purplg8r That trip sounds awesome! I'm not sure about the safety stuff, but I think it's probably okay for now at least.
    @kaitlink33 Ugh, as if dealing with all that isn't stressful enough, why do they have to act like you're putting them out?
    @lulu1180 Yes! I've had positive OPKs literally sneak up on me. I have to start testing 2-3x/day once I see a smidgen of a line because I've had it go from negative in the afternoon to positive that night.

Month/Cycle: 8/8

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU?: PNV, cm, temping, Vit D, Magnesium, about to start CoQ10, OPKs

R/R: The sun actually came out yesterday! I really miss it this time of year.

CS/Q: Nope.

GTKY:  50 Shades Darker; yes or no? Ha, no. Back when it came out I read some excerpts online and it was so bad. Needless to say no interest in the movies either.

Me: 36  DH: 41
    DS: 07/03/11
    TTC #2: July 2016
    BFP: 4/19/17 EDD: 12/31/17
  • kaitlink33kaitlink33 member
    edited January 2017
    @alysapuggles I know. She was like we'll I guess you'll just have to go ahead and pay for the Ovidrel  on your own this month and if you need it in future cycles maybe it'll be covered once you get everything straightneed out. I already ordered the ovidrel and has been sitting in the fridge for days cuz I didn't even know it could possibly be covered so yea...
    Edit: maybe they should have mentioned all this like a month ago when I went in and started with them? 
    NTNP since 2012
  • @lulu1180: I have found that wondfos work best for me if I test twice a day starting 3-4 days before expected O between 11am-6:00pm. It's different for everyone, so you might have to tinker with it.
  • LoveInDCLoveInDC member
    edited January 2017

Today is a shitty shitty busy day. But I promised you all replies, and TB helps me relax. So here we go!

@FLAshley – Enjoy your relaxing day and the gym! I envy you today lol

@mispanda – I’m still trying to figure out charting myself, but FX it all makes sense soon!

@purplg8r – That sounds so exciting! I’ve only ever been to Disneyland. DH and I were discussing going to Disney World this summer. I can’t imagine going to every one in the world!

@canonmom413 – Dessert makes everything better. Hugs for your hard day (and on your birthday no less!). FX you get your CH soon!

@cdnrunning – It’s awesome that you can rely on CM so much. Hopefully you don’t come back here, but if you do, you know you have one more thing to add to your bag of tricks :)

@eggplantface – FX it’s not an an-O cycle for you. Hopefully it all makes sense soon!

@kaitlink33 – Ugh, I hate arguing with doctor offices about insurance things. Argue with each other! Leave me out of it please.

@lulu1180 – Thanks. I should expect this from her by now. It’s just so frustrating. FX for O this cycle for you.

@freeislove – Sorry work is being so annoying. I hate when people are super possessive for no reason. Who is it going to hurt to share?

@dragonfly87 – I’m still trying to figure my cycle out. This is my first time tracking BBT, but I was going off my CM last cycle. I don’t know, I was just feeling it and it’s disappointing to know I was wrong. DH and I are going to HIO until I get CH, but our timing would have been awesome if I spiked today. FX your temps start making sense!

@Dilynne – Woot! HIO time! Enjoy the fun :)

@cactusblossum – I’m glad your foot is feeling better! Have fun with your pup tonight :)

@heatherdubrow – Hugs for CD1 and stupid warnings :(

@haylsbayls – Yay for smiles on OPK! HIO!

• @LoveInDC thanks girl. The CD 1 is whatever, because I'm just trucking through my meds for my FET but I'm seriously frustrated about getting a warning and @adirat and @antoto getting jailed. WE WERE NOT THE ONES IN THE WRONG HERE.
  • @heatherdubrow I agree! Can @adirat not even post?!?! WTH

Me: 28 | DH: 33
    EDD: March 24, 2018 - angel baby at 21 weeks <3 

• lundlund member
    edited January 2017
    Month/Cycle: 6/8

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU?: the usual. FINALLY remembered to temp today. 

R/R: Annual meeting went really well yesterday evening!  It was great to meet the Lt. Governor and hear him speak, even if I did have a mouthful of food when I first shook his hand lol.

And yeah, yesterday was some right fuckery. WTF BGs. 

CS/Q: like @purplg8r, I've had light spotting ever since AF left. Weird. 

GTKY:  50 Shades Darker; yes or no? Eh, I might watch it when it comes out on Netlfix. I only read the first book, and thought the first movie was "meh." I'm sure it'll be some good mindless fluff to watch. 

ETA: forgot stuff and things
  • Month/Cycle: 8/9 TTCAL 13/14 total

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU?: PNV, vitamin D, CoQ10, fish oil, Pregnitude. Once AF leaves OPK and HIO EOD. 

R/R: 

CS/Q: I haven't been sleeping well and I have been sick so I haven't done BBT at all. Can I start now or should I not bother this cycle? I'm new to BBT.

I read the books but I am not a big fan of the movie. I will watch it, but I won't be going out of my way to do so.
    Me 29 I Him 26
    Married 4/22/16
    TTC 9/2015
    **TW**
    BFP 2/1/16 I MC 3/21/16 (11w)
    TTCAL 6/15/16
    BFP 3/23/2017 Team pink! Quinn Leigh EDD December 1, 2017
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

edited January 2017
    guys, what the actual eff. I just called the insurance company who said I do not need to enroll in said program because of the basic nature of my plan. She said this means that almost nothing is covered IF wise pretty much just like my old coverage from the other company. Now, if any of you remember earlier this month I had called them and they told me IUI COULD be covered if I met requirements and IVF is covered 90% after my deductible is met and now this lady just told me no.....I can not handle anymore of anyones shit this week and it is only Tuesday. I tried explaining to her that I was told something else entirely and she pretty much just blew me off and was like "ok, have a good day" EFF YOU LADY, YOU SCREWED MY DAY. 

ETA: I hope all of this nonsense isn't a bad omen for my scan tomorrow :(
    NTNP since 2012
  • @LoveInDC I hate that. DH's family invites themselves everywhere....well actually they just show up unannounced and don't know why I get so irritated about it.
    NTNP since 2012
  • @kaitlink33 Oh no!!! I hope they weren't incredibly rude on the phone about it. Never the less, that is absolutely heartbreaking. insurance companies are such scams ! 

Pregnancy Ticker

• @canonmom413 oh, she was...I am so sad and frustrated and upset right now....I was so excited to learn what was covered a few weeks ago that we could move forward with that if need be and now I'm absolutely crushed. 
    NTNP since 2012
  • @kaitlink33 do you have the name of the person you talked with the first time?  I would call again and ask to speak with some type of management to get real answers since you have been given two different ones.  
    edited January 2017
    @mispanda sadly, no. However, I may have to do that and talk to a manager because it would be nice to know which of the two answers is correct. 

ETA: also, I like that they are the ones who told the RE office about having to enroll in this program and now they're saying no....I mean seriously get your shit together. 
    NTNP since 2012
  • @kaitlink33: sorry you are dealing with this mess. I would definitely speak with a manager.

It's not the same, but I was considering some expensive rehab therapy last year that included chiropractic care (about $6,000) and I got inconsistent insurances answers. First person I called told me there was no coverage and that I had a $5,000 deductible. I told her multiple times that when I logged in online it showed a $2,500 deductible and chiropractic was covered up to 20 visits. After arguing for 10 minutes, I hung up. I called back and asked to speak to a manager. They confirmed what I thought to begin with, $2,500 deductible and 20 visits. 

It's ridiculous how much insurance companies make and they cannot seem to figure this stuff out.