September 2017 Moms

Old Lady Dance Party (aka all you lovely AMA 35+ ladies) check in! 1/29

TexafornianTexafornian member
edited January 2017 in September 2017 Moms
Quick recap...How young are you/is this your first child/how far along are you?

Upcoming appointments?

Cravings and aversions?

How are you feeling?

GTKY: Do you currently have a job and are you planning on doing so after this baby arrives?
**If a second time + mom, how'd you tell your boss/how much time did you take off?
**If a SAHM, what advice can you give or what helped you adjust to the change? 
*If a first time mom, any questions or concerns about juggling mommyhood and work etc?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

**TW**
Losses:
 #1: 8wks MMC 4/16
#2: 13+4 T21 + Hydrops 3/17

Re: Old Lady Dance Party (aka all you lovely AMA 35+ ladies) check in! 1/29

• edited January 2017
    Quick recap...How young are you/is this your first child/how far along are you? 36 year old. This will be my first child *tw I have had to previous losses end of tw*

Upcoming appointments? First ultrasound and doctor on February 8. I am very anxious. 

Cravings and aversions?  I had eggs for breakfast this morning and about threw up when I was almost done eating. Have been nauseous all day. 

How are you feeling? Anxious and tired. Nausea has come and gone. Today has been the worst and I have been really close throwing up a few times. 

GTKY: Do you currently have a job and are you planning on doing so after this baby arrives? Yes I work as a psychologist. I will continue my full time job after the baby arrives. I have a second job doing assessments I will have to see if continue doing those. 

**If a second time + mom, how'd you tell your boss/how much time did you take off?
    **If a SAHM, what advice can you give or what helped you adjust 
    no questions yet. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Quick recap...How young are you/is this your first child/how far along are you? I'm 34 and will be 35 when this LO comes. This is my 2nd child. I am 5 weeks 3 days 

Upcoming appointments? Get bloodwork done this week. 

Cravings and aversions? None

How are you feeling? Starting to feel nauseous during the day. My nipples still are super sore. 

GTKY: Do you currently have a job and are you planning on doing so after this baby arrives?
    Yes I am a teacher and will go back to work after the baby is born. Will be a nice school year since I will only have half a year left when I get back from maternity leave. 

Will take the normal 12 weeks, but a few extra because Thanksgiving and Christmas break doesn't count into my maternity leave. Haven't told yet, but will once I see a heartbeat. 

DD #1 5.4.14  
    EDD #2 5.4.17

• Quick recap...How young are you/is this your first child/how far along are you?
    36, turning 37 next mont
    this will be my fourth child
    I am 6 weeks today 

Upcoming appointments?
    still trying to find a good obgyn. I'm a little picky and wasn't thrilled with my last doctor. Hoping to have this figured out by the end of the week. 

Cravings and aversions?
    not yet

How are you feeling?
    pretty good just really tired and crampy

I currently work as a one on one teachers aide for a child with Down's syndrome. I absolutely love my job and the student I work with. 
    I also work weekends at a shoe store.  
    I will not be going back to work after this baby. I might keep my weekend job. It depends on my husband. He is currently a teacher, also works a second job and is in grad school. 

With my other pregnancies, I took 12 weeks off. 

*If a first time mom, any questions or concerns about juggling mommyhood and work etc?
  • Quick recap...How young are you/is this your first child/how far along are you?
    -43...will be 44 a week or so before this LO is born. I have one DD who will be 2.5 in March. I'm 6w5d according to measurements.

Upcoming appointments?
    -Wednesday is the official dating ultrasound. Eek. Had one a week and a half ago for spotting and all looked good. 

Cravings and aversions?
    -cliche but craving pickles lol! I'm with y'all on the "get away from me you nasty egg!" Cologne has been bugging me and don't get me started on my kid's diaper pail. 

How are you feeling?
    -up and down with bloat and sore boobs. I'm SUPER stuffy in the morning and have had to breathe through my mouth which sucks.

--I'm a SAHM. Stopped working when my DD was 5m old because I moved from CA to TX and I was a tv and film camera operator sooooo...not a heck of a lot in Houston! I told my job with #1 at about 15w. Like @Kkari81 I took the 12w plus Christmas etc and went back after the New Year (had exact same due date last time!)
    Advice...make mommy friends for sure and make sure you and your husband take turns getting out of the house sans kiddo on occasion so you don't go crazy! 

**TW**
    Losses:

I'm 34, I turn 35 a month before EDD. This is my second and last child, I'm 7w3d. 

Upcoming appointments?
    Finally, this Friday 2/3!

Cravings and aversions?
    I can't eat soup anymore. Or anything breaded/fried. It just sounds terrible. 

How are you feeling?
    Good this weekend! A bit nauseous in the morning, but yet to actually be sick. I just eat and the nausea goes away. 

I sure do, I work full time. Always have, always will. 

I took 4 months off last time, then worked part time from home for another 2 months. Once the nanny was comfortable (and I was comfortable), I went back full time. I told my boss over the phone, since he lived in another country around 12 weeks. My current boss lives in another state, so I'll tell him when I can't hide it any more!

35 but 36 when LO is born. I have a 14 month old son. And I am currently 9 weeks.

Upcoming appointments?
    Nothing until Feb 22nd. I see my OB for the first time plus my 12 week ultrasound.

Cravings and aversions?
    None

How are you feeling?
    Sick, but unrelated to pregnancy. My son brought home some very potent germs from daycare. Everybody was down last week.

Yes, I plan to go back to work full time as a programmer/analyst after I take a full year mat leave (Canadian!) like I did with my DS.
    37, First, 5w5d

Upcoming appointments? Friday US 2/3 and Blood draws to check progesterone and estrogen level

Cravings and aversions? N/A

How are you feeling? Really good (not really any symptoms for the last few days or at least very mild symptoms) which actually makes me very nervous. Hopefully the US on Friday will help relieve any of my fears. 

Because I did IVF/FET a lot of people know that we are pregnant and that is so odd being that I am so nervous that it may not last. Its strange to tell people that we were ku'd after trying for so long. 

GTKY: Do you currently have a job and are you planning on doing so after this baby arrives? I have a pile of jobs/businesses and I plan on doing them all after the baby arrives (mind you a few weeks at least later...well as much as I can delay). I am the breadwinner in my family so we need my $'s.
    *If a first time mom, any questions or concerns about juggling mommyhood and work etc? The biggest challenge is that where I live (a small town) there is very little daycare at this point and time. Like 40 kids on waiting lists and even harder for infants to get a spot. So figuring out how to balance work and care seems like it will be one of the biggest juggling tasks. Plus in the summer months I work roughly 6 days a week and sometimes 7 (even if sometimes the extra days just require me to bounce in and out of business to make sure staff get breaks and things are taken care of etc)...so trying to figure out how to make that all work smoothly is my goal. 
    Me: 37 DH: 32 TTGP Since 2014 INFERTILITY INFO (Medicated, IUI's, IVF/FET) IN SPOILER
    October 2014-April 2015: Without Medication or Doctor Guidance No Periods/No O BFN 
    Medicated April-December 2015: Clomid (didn't work) and so we tried Femera/Letrozole. Progesterone Met 1000 Not diagnosed PCOS but treating the same. Anovulatory. TI No US No O BFN 

- TW - 
    IUI"S 
    January 2016-October 2016: Letrozole 2.5mg-7.5 mg, Pregyl or Ovideral Trigger Shot.
    9 cycles of IUI
    (7 Cancelled due to no mature follicles) (2 attempted IUI's with mature follicles)  

IUI # 2 June 2016 and July 2016:  Met 1000, Estrogen (21 days), Progesterone (5 days) Femera 5m 6/28/16 Ultrasound CD14 = 25 follie. Pregnyl Trigger CD14 IUI 7/13 1stBeta (DPO 15): 7.6 (Surprise BFP...but Low #'s) 2ndBeta (DPO 17): 18 3rdBeta (DPO 19) 52.8 Progesterone Prescribed (spotting) 4thBeta (DPO 26) 6.9 Chemical Pregnancy BFN

IVF and FET (diagnosed with PCOS) 204 pounds at start of IVF
    IVF # 1 October and November 2016: CCRM - Minneapolis 10/14 Consult and CD 3 testing, 10/14 started (OCP Antagonist - BCP) BCP, 10/21 1 day work up, Doxycycline 100mg 10 days, 10/24 stop bcp, Bloodwork US 10/29, 10/30-11/8 Stims 2 vials of Menopur, Dexamethasone, 225 of Gonal-F daily (dropped to 120). CCRM Vitamin Cocktail (like 20 of them), Monitoring (11/2, 11/4, 11/5, 11/6, 11/7, 11/8), Retrieval 11/10 (38 eggs, 30 mature, 16 fertilized ICSI), 11/16 8 Blasts 11/30 CCS testing results 3 Normal 5aa's (2 boys and 1 girl) 1 Unknown 4 Abnormal (All girls) 

Fet #1 January 2017: CCRM - Minneapolis bcp/lupron/suppository/p4 in oil QOD AF 12/7, 12/8 start meds. 1/3 lining and blood work check 14/15 mm, BW check 1/6. 1/9 transfer with acupuncture 1 CCS/PGS Normal 5aa hatching Progesterone around 26ish? Lower estrogen level 207 (wanted above 300 but over 200 was acceptable), started 1 estrace, progesterone in oil every other day, vivelle dot patches 4 every other day, 3x estrodiol daily, vitamin cocktail. POAS: - 4dp5dt and 5dp5dt, 6dp5dt frer very very very faint line. 7dp5dt and 8dp5dt + on Accuclear. 8dp5dt pregnant on a clear blue easy digital. 214 pounds at FET
    1/18 #1 Beta 91.1
    1/20 #2 Beta 215.9
    2/3 6 week US 2 sacs? Twins? but only 1 heartbeat/pole good heartbeat Stopped taking baby asprin Added in DHEA Veg Vitamin (also got the report that they transferred a girl 5aa eggo) 
    2/10 7 week US 2 sacs (likely vanishing twin) only 1 heartbeat/pole etc good heartbeat 137
    2/24 9 week US 1 eggo sac good heart beat 182 1 very small fluid sac (shrinking) 
    2/24 9 week 2 days start weening. Graduated from RE (CCRM is now starting weening as soon as 8.5 weeks)
    3/7 10 Weeks 5 days  weened completely of FET meds A1C 5.3% (Normal)
    3/9 11 Weeks 1 day my progesterone level was 15 and my estrogen level was 881 (I freaked out!)
    3/16 12 Weeks 1 day baby heard on doppler 164 HB
    4/14 16 week 2 days Ultrasound baby is looking good with all good numbers sized 17 weeks. Also got to hear her on the doppler for a few mins too. 

5/5 19 Weeks 2 days going in for "20" week anatomy ultrasound got measurements but need to come back as wasn't able to get all the measurements
    MEASUREMENTS BPD 4.6 cm 19 weeks 6 days* (78%) HC 17.0 cm 19 weeks 4 days* (70%) AC 14.5 cm 19 weeks 4 days* (69%) Femur 3.1 cm 19 weeks 6 days* (63%) Humerus 3.1 cm 20 weeks 2 days (84%) Cerebellum 2.0 cm 19 weeks 5 days
    CisternaMagna 6.2 mm Nuchal Fold 4.5 mm
    HC/AC 1.17 FL/AC 0.22 FL/BPD 0.68 EFW (Ac/Fl/Hc) 309 grams - 0 lbs 11 oz
    THE AVERAGE GESTATIONAL AGE is 19 weeks 5 days +/- 10 days.

6/9 24 Weeks 2 days Glucose Test 1 hour (Failed) 190
    6/16 25 Weeks 2 days Ultrasound and 1st Baby Shower 
    6/20 25 Weeks 6 days Glucose Test 3 Hours (Failed) 95 (95), 183 (180), 213 (155), 198 (140) etc
    6/21 26 Weeks Recommended to a perintologist
    6/22 26 Weeks 1 day start monitoring blood sugar levels 
    6/30 27 Weeks 2 day A1 (blood sugar test ordered)

7/5 28 Weeks Echo and 3d Ultrasound
    AMNIOTIC FLUID Q1: 2.6 Q2: 3.2 Q3: 4.8 Q4: 5.6 AFI Total = 16.3 cm Amniotic Fluid: Normal 
    MEASUREMENTS BPD 7.2 cm 28 weeks 5 days* (60%) HC 26.4 cm 28 weeks 4 days* (48%) AC 23.3 cm 27 weeks 4 days* (36%) Femur 5.2 cm 28 weeks 0 days* (36%) Humerus 4.8 cm 28 weeks 0 days (49%)
    HC/AC 1.13 FL/AC 0.23 FL/BPD 0.73 Ceph Index 0.77 EFW (Ac/Fl/Hc) 1142 grams - 2 lbs 8 oz (37%)
    THE AVERAGE GESTATIONAL AGE is 28 weeks 1 day +/- 14 days.

7/10 28 Weeks 5 days Dietitian Appt and Lactatcian Consultant and A1 blood draw 5.4% (normal) 218.5 pounds
    7/20 30 Weeks GD consult. 6 Lantus at 7pm daily. Novolog 1 unit for every 15 gm carbohydrate if consumed more than 30 gm at brkfst or 60 gm at lunch or supper 215.6 pounds
    7/20 30 Weeks Transferred care to OB due to high risk. 216 pounds

8/2 32 Weeks Ultrasound (not cooperative and still breech) and then weekly NST's
    MEASUREMENTS BPD 8.0 cm 32 weeks 2 days* (44%) HC 29.2 cm 31 weeks 6 days* (22%) AC 26.9 cm 31 weeks 0 days* (24%)  Femur 6.3 cm 32 weeks 2 days* (57%) Humerus 5.7 cm 32 weeks 6 days (71%)
    HC/AC 1.08 FL/AC 0.23 FL/BPD 0.78 Ceph Index 0.78 EFW (Ac/Fl/Hc) 1808 grams - 3 lbs 15 oz (29%)
    THE AVERAGE GESTATIONAL AGE is 31 weeks 6 days +/- 18 days.
    AMNIOTIC FLUID Q1: 3.4 Q2: 2.9 Q3: 2.9 Q4: 4.4 AFI Total = 13.6 cm Amniotic Fluid: Normal

8/8 32w6d upped to 1:10 for dinner 
    8/11 Baby Shower
    8/13 Baby Shower
    8/16 34 weeks NST good reading Upped to 8 at bed for fasting and 1:7 for dinner 
    8/18 Dr Appt

8/24 35 weeks 1 day (was suppose to be scheduled for 36 weeks) Weeks Ultrasound/GD Dr Appt/OB Appt 
    Frank Breech
    MEASUREMENTS BPD 8.9 cm 35 weeks 6 days* (67%) HC 31.7 cm 35 weeks 1 day * (35%) AC 30.2 cm 34 weeks 2 days* (33%) Femur 6.9 cm 34 weeks 6 days* (57%) Humerus 6.0 cm 34 weeks 6 days (64%)
    HC/AC 1.05 FL/AC 0.23 FL/BPD 0.78 Ceph Index 0.80 EFW (Ac/Fl/Hc) 2494 grams - 5 lbs 8 oz (39%)
    THE AVERAGE GESTATIONAL AGE is 35 weeks 1 day +/- 21 days.
    AMNIOTIC FLUID Q1: 3.3 Q2: 3.8 Q3: 2.4 Q4: 3.8 AFI Total = 13.4 cm Amniotic Fluid: Normal

8/31 36 Weeks
    9/7 37 Weeks
    9/10 Water broke...I got it tested at the emergency room it it showed it was negative. More water breaking and didn't go to the dr.
    9/11 37 weeks 4 days Called the Dr and got retested for water breaking...
    10:30pmish Baby Girl Born via Emergency C Section (Frank Breech Baby) 6lbs 3oz  -
    9/13 Dropped to 5 pounds 10oz and had jaundice 
    9/13 38 weeks

9/22 39 Weeks 2 days C Section Scheduled for 10am (arrive at 8am) Equinox/Solstice
    EDD 9/27
  • I'm 37 and I'm 7 weeks/5days along.

I have an appt. Thursday to get some blood work done.  Every 2 weeks I get labwork done to check my progesterone levels too.

No cravings or aversions specifically.  Nothing tastes really great right now b/c I've had a cold for a month and am super nauseous.

I feel like death warmed over.  Between being sick, nauseous, and tired I'm drained.  I'm also dealing with depression/anxiety that's been rough.  I just want to lay in bed all the time, which I can't do with 3 other kiddos to take care of and a full time job!

I will keep working at my job after the baby, though I wish I could stay home.  I told my boss I was pregnant b/c I wanted him to know why I might seem like a basket case.  Plus the baby comes at a really inconvenient time at work so we need to plan ahead together.  I imagine I'll take about 4 weeks off and then 4 more weeks part time before coming back full time.  With my first baby I took 12 and it got less with each kid b/c I just can't disappear as long with so much going on!

Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

35, second child, 7+1

Upcoming appointments?
    first ultrasound this afternoon!

Cravings and aversions?
    Depends on the day honestly! But can't live without ice tea! 

How are you feeling?
    great, I felt horrible at this point with DS but I feel fabulous now! 

Currently working full time and will continue to after baby is born!  1st pregnancy I took 7 weeks off bc my husband is a teacher abc it was almost summer break so he was home with our son. I'll probably telling my boss in the next few weeks bc there is usually a big corporate gathering where priorities get decided on and before I get assigned a huge project I'd like to let him know so he can arrange things best for the department. 

• @jillibean0871 good luck today!!! 

**TW**
    Losses:
  • BostonBaby1BostonBaby1 member
    edited January 2017

I'm 38, turning 39 soon. DS just turned 7 months. I am 8+5

*tw-losses*** This is my 5th pregnancy, 6th LO

Upcoming appointments? U/s tomorrow

Cravings and aversions? 

How are you feeling? Good. Pregnant 

I'm a WAHM. I really didn't take any time off with DS. Only because I was in the middle of a huge project and he was 2 weeks early. I worked from the hospital post c-section. Though admittedly not well. I'm probably not the best person to answer the question but I have help for when I need it.  I love being able to work from home though it has its challenges. 
  • How young are you/is this your first child/how far along are you? I am 40, will deliver at 41, this will be my first and I am 8+5.

Upcoming appointments? I have graduated from the RE and have my first big girl OB appointment this Friday!

Cravings and aversions? I want all the carbs . H came at me with a tuna fish sandwich the other night and I was like YOU HAVE LOST YOUR MIND.

How are you feeling? Still battling evening nausea, bloating and an overall feeling of being lumpy.

I work in Marketing at a small, private college where I also teach a section of public speaking. I will come back after mat leave to both the job and the class but I have begged off for teaching next fall.

@Texafornian Just for you, sister!

Formerly ahrains
    Me: 42 | DH: 45
    TTC since Dec. 2014
    BFP #1 Oct. 2015 | MC Nov. 2015
    Sept. 2016: FSH, AMH, E2, TSH, etc. all normal. | Oct. 2016: HSG all clear! | Nov. 2016: Hysteroscopy & H's SA both great results
    Dec. 2016 - Follistim + TI
    BFP #2 12/25/16 | Natural MC 2/13/17 | False BFP leads to D&C 4/20/17 | Emergency D&C + hysteroscopy 5/16/17
    <3 The road probably ends here <3 

I just turned 35 a couple weeks ago, so I mean, the egg in this pregnancy is from a 34 year old. Sooooo, that counts, right? hehe This is child #3. I'm 7 weeks and some change. I think. 
    Upcoming appointments?
    Next week. 
    Cravings and aversions?
    I want all the potatoes. Potato salad, french fries, tater tots. I discriminate not in regard to the potato.
    How are you feeling?
    Tired. All the time. But I mean, I have a 4 year old and a 2 year old and I'm apparently an old lady. Of course I'm tired. 

I stay at home with munchkins 1 and 2. Before #1, I was a middle school math teacher. My advice for first time moms that will be staying at home is to stick to a schedule. Make one and stick to it. Otherwise, you'll find yourself in yoga pants at 4pm every day and wonder what happened, because you fully intended on getting a shower.

• Oh Lordy lol

**TW**
    Losses:
  • Quick recap...How young are you/is this your first child/how far along are you?  I'm 38 and this is my fourth.

Upcoming appointments? I see the nurse Thursday 

Cravings and aversions? So much nausea, struggling to find anything that I can keep down.

How are you feeling? Tired!!!!!

I'll be going back to work after little one gets here. Wish I could stay home but I'm the bread winner so off to work I will go!
  • @Texafornian made it a twerk party!

Formerly ahrains
    TTC since Dec. 2014
    Sept. 2016: FSH, AMH, E2, TSH, etc. all normal. | Oct. 2016: HSG all clear! | Nov. 2016: Hysteroscopy & H's SA both great results
    BFP #2 12/25/16 | Natural MC 2/13/17 | False BFP leads to D&C 4/20/17 | Emergency D&C + hysteroscopy 5/16/17

• Have any of you had sore boobs/bloat that have all but subsided? My boobs didn't hurt much yesterday and not at all today...I know symptoms can come and go but I've had no morning sickness so coupled with that it freaks me out. I didn't have nausea last time either so I could just be lucky! Lol Woozy but no barfing...
    My appt is tomorrow and I should be measuring 7+1 based on my 5+6 measurement just over a week ago...

**TW**
    Losses:
  • @Texafornian I have had symptoms come and go as well. Really all of them have ghosted at some point, only to reappear later. You will feel better after your appointment tomorrow <3
    Formerly ahrains
    TTC since Dec. 2014

• Texafornian lot of my symptoms seem to be coming and going. Actually has made me nervous too...I am excited for my US on Friday to just help with nerves about symptoms coming and going. :) 
    Me: 37 DH: 32 TTGP Since 2014 INFERTILITY INFO (Medicated, IUI's, IVF/FET) IN SPOILER
    October 2014-April 2015: Without Medication or Doctor Guidance No Periods/No O BFN 
    Medicated April-December 2015: Clomid (didn't work) and so we tried Femera/Letrozole. Progesterone Met 1000 Not diagnosed PCOS but treating the same. Anovulatory. TI No US No O BFN 

- TW - 
    IUI"S 
    January 2016-October 2016: Letrozole 2.5mg-7.5 mg, Pregyl or Ovideral Trigger Shot.
    9 cycles of IUI
    (7 Cancelled due to no mature follicles) (2 attempted IUI's with mature follicles)  

IUI # 2 June 2016 and July 2016:  Met 1000, Estrogen (21 days), Progesterone (5 days) Femera 5m 6/28/16 Ultrasound CD14 = 25 follie. Pregnyl Trigger CD14 IUI 7/13 1stBeta (DPO 15): 7.6 (Surprise BFP...but Low #'s) 2ndBeta (DPO 17): 18 3rdBeta (DPO 19) 52.8 Progesterone Prescribed (spotting) 4thBeta (DPO 26) 6.9 Chemical Pregnancy BFN

IVF and FET (diagnosed with PCOS) 204 pounds at start of IVF
    IVF # 1 October and November 2016: CCRM - Minneapolis 10/14 Consult and CD 3 testing, 10/14 started (OCP Antagonist - BCP) BCP, 10/21 1 day work up, Doxycycline 100mg 10 days, 10/24 stop bcp, Bloodwork US 10/29, 10/30-11/8 Stims 2 vials of Menopur, Dexamethasone, 225 of Gonal-F daily (dropped to 120). CCRM Vitamin Cocktail (like 20 of them), Monitoring (11/2, 11/4, 11/5, 11/6, 11/7, 11/8), Retrieval 11/10 (38 eggs, 30 mature, 16 fertilized ICSI), 11/16 8 Blasts 11/30 CCS testing results 3 Normal 5aa's (2 boys and 1 girl) 1 Unknown 4 Abnormal (All girls) 

Fet #1 January 2017: CCRM - Minneapolis bcp/lupron/suppository/p4 in oil QOD AF 12/7, 12/8 start meds. 1/3 lining and blood work check 14/15 mm, BW check 1/6. 1/9 transfer with acupuncture 1 CCS/PGS Normal 5aa hatching Progesterone around 26ish? Lower estrogen level 207 (wanted above 300 but over 200 was acceptable), started 1 estrace, progesterone in oil every other day, vivelle dot patches 4 every other day, 3x estrodiol daily, vitamin cocktail. POAS: - 4dp5dt and 5dp5dt, 6dp5dt frer very very very faint line. 7dp5dt and 8dp5dt + on Accuclear. 8dp5dt pregnant on a clear blue easy digital. 214 pounds at FET
    1/18 #1 Beta 91.1
    1/20 #2 Beta 215.9
    2/3 6 week US 2 sacs? Twins? but only 1 heartbeat/pole good heartbeat Stopped taking baby asprin Added in DHEA Veg Vitamin (also got the report that they transferred a girl 5aa eggo) 
    2/10 7 week US 2 sacs (likely vanishing twin) only 1 heartbeat/pole etc good heartbeat 137
    2/24 9 week US 1 eggo sac good heart beat 182 1 very small fluid sac (shrinking) 
    2/24 9 week 2 days start weening. Graduated from RE (CCRM is now starting weening as soon as 8.5 weeks)
    3/7 10 Weeks 5 days  weened completely of FET meds A1C 5.3% (Normal)
    3/9 11 Weeks 1 day my progesterone level was 15 and my estrogen level was 881 (I freaked out!)
    3/16 12 Weeks 1 day baby heard on doppler 164 HB
    4/14 16 week 2 days Ultrasound baby is looking good with all good numbers sized 17 weeks. Also got to hear her on the doppler for a few mins too. 

5/5 19 Weeks 2 days going in for "20" week anatomy ultrasound got measurements but need to come back as wasn't able to get all the measurements
    MEASUREMENTS BPD 4.6 cm 19 weeks 6 days* (78%) HC 17.0 cm 19 weeks 4 days* (70%) AC 14.5 cm 19 weeks 4 days* (69%) Femur 3.1 cm 19 weeks 6 days* (63%) Humerus 3.1 cm 20 weeks 2 days (84%) Cerebellum 2.0 cm 19 weeks 5 days
    CisternaMagna 6.2 mm Nuchal Fold 4.5 mm
    HC/AC 1.17 FL/AC 0.22 FL/BPD 0.68 EFW (Ac/Fl/Hc) 309 grams - 0 lbs 11 oz
    THE AVERAGE GESTATIONAL AGE is 19 weeks 5 days +/- 10 days.

6/9 24 Weeks 2 days Glucose Test 1 hour (Failed) 190
    6/16 25 Weeks 2 days Ultrasound and 1st Baby Shower 
    6/20 25 Weeks 6 days Glucose Test 3 Hours (Failed) 95 (95), 183 (180), 213 (155), 198 (140) etc
    6/21 26 Weeks Recommended to a perintologist
    6/22 26 Weeks 1 day start monitoring blood sugar levels 
    6/30 27 Weeks 2 day A1 (blood sugar test ordered)

7/5 28 Weeks Echo and 3d Ultrasound
    AMNIOTIC FLUID Q1: 2.6 Q2: 3.2 Q3: 4.8 Q4: 5.6 AFI Total = 16.3 cm Amniotic Fluid: Normal 
    MEASUREMENTS BPD 7.2 cm 28 weeks 5 days* (60%) HC 26.4 cm 28 weeks 4 days* (48%) AC 23.3 cm 27 weeks 4 days* (36%) Femur 5.2 cm 28 weeks 0 days* (36%) Humerus 4.8 cm 28 weeks 0 days (49%)
    HC/AC 1.13 FL/AC 0.23 FL/BPD 0.73 Ceph Index 0.77 EFW (Ac/Fl/Hc) 1142 grams - 2 lbs 8 oz (37%)
    THE AVERAGE GESTATIONAL AGE is 28 weeks 1 day +/- 14 days.

7/10 28 Weeks 5 days Dietitian Appt and Lactatcian Consultant and A1 blood draw 5.4% (normal) 218.5 pounds
    7/20 30 Weeks GD consult. 6 Lantus at 7pm daily. Novolog 1 unit for every 15 gm carbohydrate if consumed more than 30 gm at brkfst or 60 gm at lunch or supper 215.6 pounds
    7/20 30 Weeks Transferred care to OB due to high risk. 216 pounds

8/2 32 Weeks Ultrasound (not cooperative and still breech) and then weekly NST's
    MEASUREMENTS BPD 8.0 cm 32 weeks 2 days* (44%) HC 29.2 cm 31 weeks 6 days* (22%) AC 26.9 cm 31 weeks 0 days* (24%)  Femur 6.3 cm 32 weeks 2 days* (57%) Humerus 5.7 cm 32 weeks 6 days (71%)
    HC/AC 1.08 FL/AC 0.23 FL/BPD 0.78 Ceph Index 0.78 EFW (Ac/Fl/Hc) 1808 grams - 3 lbs 15 oz (29%)
    THE AVERAGE GESTATIONAL AGE is 31 weeks 6 days +/- 18 days.
    AMNIOTIC FLUID Q1: 3.4 Q2: 2.9 Q3: 2.9 Q4: 4.4 AFI Total = 13.6 cm Amniotic Fluid: Normal

8/8 32w6d upped to 1:10 for dinner 
    8/11 Baby Shower
    8/13 Baby Shower
    8/16 34 weeks NST good reading Upped to 8 at bed for fasting and 1:7 for dinner 
    8/18 Dr Appt

8/24 35 weeks 1 day (was suppose to be scheduled for 36 weeks) Weeks Ultrasound/GD Dr Appt/OB Appt 
    Frank Breech
    MEASUREMENTS BPD 8.9 cm 35 weeks 6 days* (67%) HC 31.7 cm 35 weeks 1 day * (35%) AC 30.2 cm 34 weeks 2 days* (33%) Femur 6.9 cm 34 weeks 6 days* (57%) Humerus 6.0 cm 34 weeks 6 days (64%)
    HC/AC 1.05 FL/AC 0.23 FL/BPD 0.78 Ceph Index 0.80 EFW (Ac/Fl/Hc) 2494 grams - 5 lbs 8 oz (39%)
    THE AVERAGE GESTATIONAL AGE is 35 weeks 1 day +/- 21 days.
    AMNIOTIC FLUID Q1: 3.3 Q2: 3.8 Q3: 2.4 Q4: 3.8 AFI Total = 13.4 cm Amniotic Fluid: Normal

8/31 36 Weeks
    9/7 37 Weeks
    9/10 Water broke...I got it tested at the emergency room it it showed it was negative. More water breaking and didn't go to the dr.
    9/11 37 weeks 4 days Called the Dr and got retested for water breaking...
    10:30pmish Baby Girl Born via Emergency C Section (Frank Breech Baby) 6lbs 3oz  -
    9/13 Dropped to 5 pounds 10oz and had jaundice 
    9/13 38 weeks

9/22 39 Weeks 2 days C Section Scheduled for 10am (arrive at 8am) Equinox/Solstice
    EDD 9/27

• Quick recap...How young are you/is this your first child/how far along are you? Will be 37 when baby arrives, 2nd child (2yrs 3 months), 8 weeks 4 days

Upcoming appointments? First appt 2/9

Cravings and aversions? Depends on the day. Craving anything a lot of Korean food and any kind of sweets

How are you feeling? Lingering chest cold for weeks, exhausted & nauseous all day

GTKY: Do you currently have a job and are you planning on doing so after this baby arrives? Currently working full time but plan on giving notice next week. We bought our first house in the 'burbs and 12hrs at daycare per day for our 2 year old is not an option 

**If a second time + mom, how'd you tell your boss/how much time did you take off? Last time I told them at 12 weeks since I had just started the job & pregnancy was a surprise 

• Cheezburger funny movies dancing other
    Sorry I'm late to this dance party!  

How young are you/is this your first child/how far along are you?  I'm 36 and 6+2 with #1.

Upcoming appointments?  Ugh, still waiting.  First U/S next Wednesday 2/8.  We can do it @Hopefulmommy1980!

Cravings and aversions? Not really up until last night.  Now nothing really sounds good.

How are you feeling?  Honestly, I've been an anxious wreck and had to take some time off from TB to distract myself.  I've physically felt fine up until the queasy started last night.  I've also been having loss nightmares which, combined with not feeling very pregnant at all, have been a pretty serious mindf*ck.  Just trying to hold on until next Wednesday for some peace of mind!

GTKY: Do you currently have a job and are you planning on doing so after this baby arrives?  Yep, I work and will as long as possible.  Then I'll take as much maternity leave as possible, but financially, I will have to go back.
    *If a first time mom, any questions or concerns about juggling mommyhood and work etc?  Right now, I'm still so worried about staying pregnant that I haven't even gotten to any post-birth concerns yet.  I'm sure I will though!
  • @RedBreast35 Hugs friend! Can't wait for next Wednesday! :)<3
    Formerly ahrains
    TTC since Dec. 2014

• I'm ready for the dance party. There better be some Spice Girls and Ace of Base. 

I'm 35. This is my first biological child. (I have a 10 year old stepson that I've been raising since he was 6.) According to the doctor, I'm 8 weeks, according to the radiologist, I'm 6 weeks...so, I'm just going with that I'm due in September! 

Upcoming appointments: I just had my confirmation appointment and first ultrasound on two days ago. Waiting on them to call me to schedule the next one. 

Cravings/aversions: I clearly need to eat all the carbs that have ever existed. It's VERY important. No real aversions yet, just not eating stuff I normally love because I crave the other stuff so much. 

Feeling ok. Physically, I'm very tired, I'm nauseous a lot, my boobs are huge and sore and make my back hurt, but trying to remind myself it's a temporary state. I'm definitely a bit nervous about everything going well, as I've had quite a few people I'm close with have horrible situations happen, so definitely more of a mental stress then a physical one. 

GTKY: I used to be a preschool teacher, but I've been a "stay at home aunt" since my older niece was a baby. (My sister is a lawyer, so instead of hiring a typical nanny, I take care of my nieces.) My nieces are 8 and 2, and I adore them- which is good, since I'm with them twelve hours a day, Monday through Friday!  I will be continuing to do this once the baby is born. I'm lucky in that I will be able to essentially be a stay at home mom while still making my typical salary. (Which is more than I made as a teacher.)  My husband, who is a very hands on dad, also works from home a large amount of the time, so he will be available a lot to care for the baby as well. 
  • Late to the dance party, but jumping in with some lawn mower and MC hammer dance.  :)  

I'm 36, will be 37 when baby comes.  It's my first, and mom to 2 stepkids.  8+6 today 

Upcoming appointments? Today was first appointment!  Everything measured how it should, HB at 160, and (s)he wiggled!  OMG! 

Cravings and aversions? Tacos, tacos, burritos, taco salad, ALL the Mexican food.  And anything sugar.

How are you feeling?  So tired.  That's really about it, which is a worry although I should be glad!

I am a scientist/professor and we rely on my salary, so I'll definitely go back.  Hoping to get 12 weeks leave (I have sick/vacation time banked, thankfully) since this will be our only little one.
    I leave for an hour commute at 6 a.m., worried already about how that's going to work out, and how I can be good at my field of science AND the present mom that I've dreamed of being for years now.  
  • @Knottie1452278203 That's a natural worry...thinking about how you'll juggle two of the most important things in your life. I actually was fearful of having children at first because I knew in my heart of hearts that for me, one would take away from the other. I juggled both and did it successfully and felt that I was excellent at my job and rocking the mom thing. It'll all work out...you'll get up earlier and stay up later and if that doesn't pan out, you'll find a way to shift stuff...priorities change and shift once a little one is around but then again, you already know that having step kids!  I'd say you are ahead of the game...don't worry! :)

**TW**
    Losses: