Options

TWW-Sunday 01/29

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO:  

Timing:  

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: Aisle seat or window seat? (Or middle if that's your thing!) Stolen from WTO
BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

Re: TWW-Sunday 01/29

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 1/1 (actively trying)

CD/DPO:  21 / DPO 10ish

Timing:  Thought it was really good

Testing: I tested today, test was stark white :( I'm so bummed. I really thought I'd been feeling symptoms and therefore should have at least a little hcg for a squinter. 

R/R: DS has a cold so I was up several times last night getting him settled back to sleep. DH just snores through it all. And then I wake up and do the whole morning routine and go to work. I'm so tired! I'm not even cleaning up from dinner prep. Let DH handle it..

CS/Q:

GTKY: Aisle seat or window seat? (Or middle if that's your thing!) Stolen from WTO
    On longer flights, window seat for sure. Most preferable is whole aisle to yourself! Of course :)
    32 yo, mother to an adorable 3 year old, TTC! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Month/Cycle:  17/13 with benched cycles, AL

CD/DPO:   25/8/10dpt

Timing:  good

Testing:  still testing out the trigger

R/R:  I'm feeling better this morning but yesterday I got reeeeally anxious about testing the next few days since it might actually mean something now.

CS/Q:

GTKY: Aisle seat or window seat? (Or middle if that's your thing!) Stolen from WTO.  I'm window seat all the way.  I always try to at least nap on flights, so window seat, inflatable pillow and eye mask every time I fly.
    me . early 30's | h . mid 30's | < 3 . 2013

ntnp #2 . summer 2018

*siggy warning*

ttc#1 . jul 2015
    mmc . mar 2016 | 6w2d
    dx PCOS (non-IR) / subclinical hypothyroidism . summer 2016
    tx metformin, levothyroxine, LP progesterone, femara + trigger + ti . fall/winter 2016
    BFP! . jan 2017
    DD . oct 2017

• Options
    @virginiaham I was just thinking about the trigger thing when you posted the other day- it sounds like it never went completely away, and now you're into actual testing dpos. Its going to be hard to tell- or trust- if you're turning tests from trigger or from being KU. Do you have a beta scheduled?

• Options
    Sorry @BertieMeetsGertie all the wine and chocolate for you!
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO:  23/9

Timing:  -2, -1 (2x), O, 1, 3 

Testing: Tuesday if I can wait, tomorrow if I can't! Lol 

R/R: my dog learned her lay down and roll over yesterday! Rant:sick and tired of political posts on Facebook! 

CS/Q: have a good day everyone :) 

aisle if I have my DD, so I can get up and down, and if I'm traveling during the day. Window if it's a red eye so I can use the side to sleep! 
    Me: 30 | DH:34
    Married: 08/04/12
    DD: 6 years | Born: 03/28/13
    DS: 1 Year I Born 10/15/17

• Options
    @BertieMeetsGertie I'm sorry :( , be kind to yourself today.

@virginiaham I was just thinking about the trigger thing when you posted the other day- it sounds like it never went completely away, and now you're into actual testing dpos. Its going to be hard to tell- or trust- if you're turning tests from trigger or from being KU. Do you have a beta scheduled?
    Hey lady, YES.  Exactly this, I had squinters through 14dpo last cycle.  I have them all lined up this time and have already told myself I won't get excited until I see a trend of darkening lines over a few days.  But as far as trending negative it was pretty obvious test-to-test last cycle that the tests were getting fainter.  I don't have a beta scheduled and probably wouldn't ask for one until after a missed period/16dpo, and I think by that point which way it's going on the hpts should be clear.

So hopeful for you heading into IVF.  I'm so sorry for the many things it's taking away from you.  IF is completely unfair.  In the meantime I'm keeping everything crossed for you this cycle and for your testing on Tuesday.  <3
    me . early 30's | h . mid 30's | < 3 . 2013

ntnp #2 . summer 2018

*siggy warning*

ttc#1 . jul 2015
    mmc . mar 2016 | 6w2d
    dx PCOS (non-IR) / subclinical hypothyroidism . summer 2016
    tx metformin, levothyroxine, LP progesterone, femara + trigger + ti . fall/winter 2016
    BFP! . jan 2017
    DD . oct 2017

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO:  17/3

Timing:  -4, -1, O

Testing: Holding out till at least 2/7 but shooting for 2/9 (12dpo/14dpo)

R/R: I wish the weekend wasn't almost over, but I enjoyed myself. My husband's last day at his old job is Tuesday, and I'm really excited for him and my nephew both as they're each starting their new jobs on Wednesday. Lots of changes in this household. I also feel overly optimistic about my chances this month since we hit -1 and O, which we've not been able to do before. I had true EWCM this month for the first time since my diagnosis in December, and I just feel hopeful. FX it stays that way lol.

CS/Q: See spoiler

GTKY: Aisle seat or window seat? (Or middle if that's your thing!) Stolen from WTO I prefer the window seat, it helps that it's a tiny bit more roomy than the middle and I don't get knocked into like I do when sitting in the aisle. 

@BertieMeetsGertie hugs to you friend <3 Treat yourself today.

@virginiaham FX for you!!!! How exciting that this could be it!
    @Sarahleh Man-colds are the absolute worst, FX it passes quickly. Just a friendly word of advice, I know a lot of ladies here test starting at 9 or 10dpo, but if you can hold out until at least 12dpo, you won't have such a high instance of false negatives with the added bonus that you won't bum yourself out over a BFN at 9 or 10dpo. Try not to test so early if this isn't your month, it will help with the BSC! Besides, the odds that you'll test positive early really aren't that high.
    @bluejeanbabi05 I'm so sorry friend, but hopefully if you do have to go for IVF, at least you'll have a working plan to get you KTFU!
    @Brooklyngirl6 Sorry for the BFN, and same advice to you that I mentioned to Sarahleh. Hold out if you can!!! Your chart looks really nice :)
    @flgirl20134 When I went to CA for work back in December (I'm in NC so that was a 3hr difference for me), I just temped at my normal time (6:30am in CA even though it would have been 3:30am if I had adjusted). The time difference will show up as open circles, but don't make yourself crazy trying to wake up so early when your temps won't be affected by the time difference. 

Me: 32 / DH: 33
    DD born: 3/31/19

• Options
    GG620GG620 member
    edited January 2017
    Good morning ladies 

Month/Cycle: 13 with benched cycles

CD/DPO:  27/9

Timing:  ED during fertile week

Testing: @kmornelas29 I failed and caved today. Stark white BFN. I'm trying to take @brooklyngirl18 advice and be all 'it's too early'
    But I'm just feeling out and down about it. 

R/R: rave: I can't remember who it was, but thanks for the info. About organic produce at Costco, I just went for the first time and I got a massive haul of organic produce and am going to spend the day cooking yummy healthy things. 

CS/Q: seems like a lot of ppl are out with AF and BFNs today. Hugs to anyone who needs it

Definitely the window every time. I get very motion sick and it helps to look out the window steady things during take off and landing

@bertiemeetsgertie sorry about AF. To @bluejeanbabi05 so sorry about this month and the bad timing with your conference. Booking IVF goes well and you will never even think back on missing it :hugs:

Edit: autocorrect

BabyFruit Ticker

[spoiler]

Me: 28  Him: 30

Married: 11/15/14

TTC: 02/2016

IF DX: MFI (low count & morphology) & mild PCOS

June 2016 BFP - MC @8w2d

August 2016 BFP - MC @6w1d

June 2017 - 50 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI = BFP 7/6/17!!

Beta #1 = 422 (14dpo), Beta #2 = 810, prog - 12.3 (16dpo), Beta #3 = 5023, prog - 18.9 (20dpo)

[/spoiler]

• Options
    This is my first TWW since joining you ladies even though I'm no stranger to the BSC google searches that come with this timeframe.
    Hope it end well for all of us! 

Month/Cycle: 7/7

CD/DPO:  22/4

Timing:  -2,-1 

Testing: not for over a week 

R/R: I'm slightly mad with this cycle. Wishing we had better timing but what are ya gonna do?

CS/Q: I had three days of positive OPKs this month. The whole temping and test thing isn't new to me but the three day positive happened this month and last. Anyone else frequently get multiple positives? I usually get just one, maaaaaaybe two. 

GTKY: Aisle seat or window seat? (Or middle if that's your thing!) Stolen from WTO.  I hate flying. HATE. I'm talking physically sick for a week before a flight, crying and white knuckles the entire time.  So really I don't care where I sit bc I just sit there quietly panicking the entire time. 
  • Options
    @sheknows6 and @sailing_mama thank you, both good points. 
  • Options
    NYTino24NYTino24 member
    edited January 2017
    @50wife I normally get three consecutively with O and sometimes more before my temp rise, but not consecutively, if that makes sense. Last cycle I had them pretty much positive through the 3 weeks leading up to *TW* BF with MC at 8w */TW* 
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Options
    @virginiaham Wow the trigger stays in a long time for you, how frustrating! Fx that this time it works!

@flgirl20134 hopefully family time goes by quickly and DS feels better. Ironically, I was supposed to go to Vegas this week for a work thing too but I'm not anymore. I don't suppose it's the AHR expo you're going to, that would be way too small a world.

@sheknows6 yay for great timing, that is a really good feeling

• Options
    @bluejeansbabi05 nope, I'm in software sales. It's my company's annual sales meeting, but we are in the HR/Learning/Talent Managment space and attend tons of conferences in Vegas. 
  • Options
    slavenslaven member
    edited January 2017
    Month/Cycle: 6/6

CD/DPO:  24/11 or so based on EWCM, could be less DPO though (it's Monday here now)

Timing:  ED/EOD

Testing: Saturday if no AF which is due Friday

R/R: I may or may not have googled if a 24 hour cold was a sign of pregnancy or implantation 

I still have hope though. Since I'm not positive when I O'd I'm testing later this week. Thankfully be BD ED/EOD before, during, and after having EWCM and I've had watery CM since. TMI Usually by now I get super creamy/sticky. 

CS/Q: 

GTKY: Aisle seat or window seat? (Or middle if that's your thing!) Stolen from WTO.  Aisle seat because I have to pee all the time. DH and I just flew from Seoul to Boston and back to go see family for Thanksgiving. I had aisle and he had middle. I can't sleep on planes so I get up a lot. I like to look out the window during take off and landing but once you're up there's not much to look at and on some flights they automatically dim the windows to make the cabin dark (like our transpacific flight)

eta tag: @kmornelas29 I'm so excited for my Sheltie to finish her heart worm treatment so we can start training her for stuff like that and cool tricks. She learned wait, stay, and stop real fast but I don't think if she were off leash she would listed at all. 
    Me: 25 DH: 29, Married 1/1/2015
    DS 11/2/2017
    TTC since August 2018

• Options
    Hi ladies! I'm so late to the party!

Month/Cycle: 4

CD/DPO:  CD19 DPO8

Timing:  -4,-3,-1,0

Testing: was going to wait until 2/5-2/7 but I'm going to try my luck on 1/31. To humor myself!

R/R: it's only 8dpo for me and I feel certain i'm out. i just feel nothing. No sore anything, no cramps, no spots no cm. Nada. Zip, zilch! Oh well.
    rave: DH is cery consoling of my tww histeria and is very sweet and kind. He's keeping me together.

CS/Q: How early would you test with a Wondfo pregnancy test? 

i love the window seat. People make me very anxious and I need something to focus on. 

@slaven goodluck :) sounds promising. Love the shame gif.
    @50wife i've gotten 3 consecutives just time month. I'm going to say that i O'd in the middle day just because the other two days weren't as blaring dark.

i'll catch you girls tomorrow on a desktop. Goodnight:)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @VLillyV DH and I quote that whenever we shame each other, someone else, or our dogs. Hand motion and all. So we TTC for 5 months, TTA for 3, and a back at TTC this month (6 total TTC). All my previous TTC months I had convinced myself I was KTFU so I'm trying not to read into it too much but it's so. damn. hard. 

DS 11/2/2017
    TTC since August 2018

• Options
     @NYTino24 and @VLillyV thank you both!
  • Options
    @slaven I woke up at 2am this morning with a horribly runny nose and sore throat. Took some NyQuil and by the morning I was completely fine. Fine all day today too. So weird. And I totally googled the shit out of that. 

• Options
    @bluejeanbabi05 I almost went to the convenience store on base during my lunch break to get a HPT. Thankfully I didn't because they only stock blue dyes and mid day urine probably isn't the best considering AF isn't due till Friday. 
    DS 11/2/2017
    TTC since August 2018

• Options
    @slaven when are you going to test? Fxing for you!

• Options
    @bluejeanbabi05 Part of me wants to ask DH to pick up a test on his way home from work so I can test in the morning but he won't know what to get. I don't have any at home right now because we had been TTA for a few months so that I wasn't super far along when we move from Korea to NY in May. I think realistically I can get one Thursday when I have a meeting next to the big store on base and then test Friday morning. Being a one car household and the way the bases are set up here makes it hard to do impromptu shopping. There's actually a few small bases that are separated because space is limited in the city. I work on one which doesn't have any stores other than a convenience store. DH works on the other which has the shopping. 
    DS 11/2/2017
    TTC since August 2018

• Options
    edited January 2017
    @slaven Well there's nothing wrong with waiting if you can. youll be at 12dpo tomorrow, I would feel good about testing then. Friday morning would be 16dpo? At least you know you'll get a reliable answer then if you wait. I think DH would be able to get something, the pink dye tests really aren't that wildly different. maybe he can call you from the store and read the brands he's seeing to you?

eta to add tag

• Options
    @bluejeanbabi05 Well I texted him and said I plan on getting a test Thursday since I won't have a chance to get one sooner. Maybe he'll bite and offer to get one. We're technically NTNP (I just don't talk about my CM to him) so we'll see how it goes. Honestly though while yes I'm super SS and my DPO line up, since I'm not reliably tracking O I very well could be reading into nothing. It's like fingers crossed but lets not get our hopes up. 
    DS 11/2/2017
    TTC since August 2018

• Options
    @GG620 that's funny, because i almost tested tonight too! I looked at my stash and only had one left! So I figured save it for tomorrow morning (10dpo). If I used it tonight I wouldn't have my morning one! Thanking luck for leaving me with one! Note to self get more tomorrow! Good luck! Hopefully to early! 
    Me: 30 | DH:34
    Married: 08/04/12
    DD: 6 years | Born: 03/28/13
    DS: 1 Year I Born 10/15/17

• Options
    slavenslaven member
    edited January 2017
    @bluejeanbabi05 DH can't grab me tests. He carpools into work. Last week the guy he drives in had to take leave for a family emergency but they're back now. I suppose that by Thursday though even middle of the day urine would probably turn a test. I'll just hold it for a few hours. Also Korea is 14 hours ahead so while I'm CD 24 it's Monday so Friday is CD 28 and when I expect AF. I realized this is the Sunday thread but it wasn't posted until after I went to bed Sunday night. 

eta: I convinced DH that we needed Burger King oreo shakes after dinner and stopped and grabbed some HPTs. Gonna test with FMU tomorrow for best results
    DS 11/2/2017
    TTC since August 2018