July 2017 Moms

*Saturday Ticker Change* 1/28

For anyone due 7/1, 7/8, 7/15, 7/22, 7/29.

How far along are you? 

How big is baby? 

Upcoming appointments this week?

Any new symptoms or changes?

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: What was the last book you read?
Married: 10/13/2013
TTC #1: Mirena removed 5/26/2015; DH - normal SA, me - diagnosed with PCOS 8/4/2016 - on Metformin; BFP - 10/29/2016!!!, EDD - 7/8/2017; DD born 6/29/2017

Re: *Saturday Ticker Change* 1/28

• star_beaglestar_beagle member
    edited January 2017
    How far along are you? 17 weeks

How big is baby? an onion, a pomegranate, a game console controller, a turnip, a large order of fries

Upcoming appointments this week? Nope. Nothing until February (I had my OB check in yesterday). ETA - Actually, yes. I have to stop by the OB sometime this week for them to check my BP. It was a little high yesterday and they want to track it.

Any new symptoms or changes? I woke up with my ears clogged and lots of mucus. Fun times. Other than that, it's getting more uncomfortable to bend at my waist.

Rants/Raves/Questions?

GTKY: What was the last book you read? I finished one of my Kindle First books called "Intrusion". It was ok. I wasn't expecting the ending.
    Married: 10/13/2013
    TTC #1: Mirena removed 5/26/2015; DH - normal SA, me - diagnosed with PCOS 8/4/2016 - on Metformin; BFP - 10/29/2016!!!, EDD - 7/8/2017; DD born 6/29/2017
  • Loading the player...
  • How far along are you? 14 weeks! Second trimester! *happy dance*

How big is baby? A peach or a troll doll

Upcoming appointments this week? Yep, seeing the OB on Friday

Any new symptoms or changes? I finally called my doctor and asked for a prescription of diclegis, after a friend said she was sick until 20 weeks, and diclegis worked better for her than Unisom/B6.  It seems to be helping!  I'm still not 100% in the evenings, but I'm starting to feel like myself again.  

Rants/Raves/Questions? Not at the moment

GTKY: What was the last book you read? Just finished "Bury Your Dead" by Louise Penny.  Started "Alexander Hamilton" by Rob Chernow (the 800+ page biography that inspired the musical).  That one will take me awhile...
    BabyFruit Ticker

• How far along are you? 

15 weeks! 
    How big is baby? 
    Navel Orange! (Whatever that means) 
    second opinion on 1st feb 

at night I have a bit of a tummy that I cannot hide. Hard time distinguishing between hunger and no hunger, 

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    raves: hubby got me a housekeeper yay! I know the sex of the baby and can continue buying stuff now. 
    rants: I can't sleep, I get sleepy at 9pm and then stay up till 3 am and still don't sleep. 

do e books count? Numerous useless e books.

• How far along are you? 14 weeks

How big is baby? peach

Upcoming appointments this week? I have my fetal heart tones check with a nurse on thursdaty but no dr appt till mid-feb.

Any new symptoms or changes? My c-section incision is starting to hurt. This is about the normal timeframe for it though. Just wish it didn't start so early.

Rants/Raves/Questions? nope

GTKY: What was the last book you read? Started to read R.L Stines "Red Rain" but only got about 100 pages in. Just wasn't keeping my attention. The last book I read till end was Nora Roberts "Pagan Stone". About the 6th time I've read it lol.
                           SD(13) DS(10) DS(4) DS(3)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• How far along are you? 18 weeks!!

How big is baby? A croissant, an artichoke, a sweet potato or a slingshot. 

Yes! Anatomy scan is scheduled with the MFM for Friday!!!!
    My back hurts all the time, I'm even bigger, and I finally have acid reflux fully under control. 
    Rants/Raves/Questions?
    My BFF and goddaughter are coming to visit this week so I'm pretty excited about that! It has also been a ROUGH week at work with "play dates" aka I end up watching 2-9 extra kids for no additional pay. I'm a nanny and just don't always agree with how my nanny kid is parent-ed and there were a lot of things I had to do this week that there is no way in hell I would ever do for/with my own kids. 
    I am so sad to say nothing recently! Usually I read like 3 books a month but I have just been so tired. My sister however has her first book being published in June- so I am excited for that. 
  • How far along are you?   14 weeks

How big is baby?  a peach or the size of my fist

Upcoming appointments this week?  Tuesday.  Doctor wanted to see me in 3 weeks after my high BP reading at my last appointment.

Any new symptoms or changes?  Still just tired.  Going to have the doctor check my iron and vitamin D just to be sure as I've had low counts on both before.

Rants/Raves/Questions? DH is gone for the day/night.  Although I really don't like being alone/not having him around it means I can get all those little things I've been putting off done.

GTKY: What was the last book you read?  Currently ready The Handmaids Tale.  I can usually only get a few pages read before I fall sleep. Otherwise, just pregnancy books and articles.  
    ME: 34 | DH: 36
    Married: 6/2016
    TTC:6/2016
    BFP: 11/22/2016 | EDD: 7/29/2017

• edited January 2017
    How how along are you?
    17 weeks

How big is baby?
    A couple of onions or the size of two asparagus spears (somewhere between 5.5 inches and 7.5 inches - the second trimester gets less precise as time goes on).

Nope, nothing this week, but my anatomy scan is the following Friday (the 10th). In the mean time, waiting on the results of my AFP this week.

Nope, still feeling better and better, though this annoying head cold can suck it. I stay sick for AGES when I'm pregnant. I avoid people
    are unwell like the plague when I'm knocked up. I have gotten noticeably bigger this week, though still don't feel like the bump is that noticeable when I'm lying down.

Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Actually, yes. I feel super silly asking my doctors office this and I learned to stay away from Dr. Google. So, that said, does anyone get super flushed when they're not doing anything strenuous? Like, my arms, hands, and fingers look SUPER red, almost sunburned. It comes and goes, I feel fine, my blood pressure is normal, and I don't have a fever, it's just a really strange symptom.

GTKY: What was the last book you read?
    I'm embarrassed to say it wasn't any great work of literature. It was the second Monster Hunter: Memoirs book, which is highly entertaining and leaves me eager for the next book to come out in August, but is definitely no Hemmingway or Longfellow.
    Married 25 May, 2013
    William Alexander born 18 September, 2015
    Harper Grace born 9 June, 2017
    Colton Miles born 9 June, 2017
    Bowen James due 19 June, 2019
    BabyFruit Ticker

• How far along are you? 15 weeks

How big is baby? Navel orange 

Upcoming appointments this week? Nope, just had my 14 week appt yesterday. Everything looked good. Don't have another one for 6 weeks. 

Any new symptoms or changes? No. 

Rants/Raves/Questions? Any one else still undecided whether or not they will find out the sex at the anatomy scan? I'm seriously still on the fence. We were team green with our first but this time it seems so much harder. 

GTKY: What was the last book you read? Hymn of a tiger mom by Amy chua. I just needed to see what all the hype was about. 
    Lilypie - (FR0w)
  • @sofloma you must be so excited for the anatomy scan. Good luck! 

@SquirttheTurtle I get excited when my husband goes away for the same reason. 
    Lilypie - (FR0w)
  • How far along are you? 
    How big is baby? 
    artichoke
    Anatomy scan on Friday!!
    Feeling the lightheadedness from time to time these days, as well as sometimes unable to find a comfortable position either sitting or at night. 
    Rants/Raves/Questions?
    Daycare is expensive and my introvert self hates the hassle of having to find a place...
    A pregnancy book I can't think of the name of. Currently working on What to expect when you're expecting and what to expect the first year. 
    BabyGaga

BabyGaga