August 2017 Moms

Anyone's energy coming back or nausea going away?

i am 13 weeks tomorrow yay!  I have been so exhausted and extremely sick from the moment I found out....actually how we found out.  I was taking unisom and b6 to help with the nausea but was getting so drowsy from it I decided to stop....I miss zofran :( anyways I am usually ok in the morning have energy and not sick but it's like noon hits and I'm drowsy and sick until the next morning.  I'm hoping as I enter the second trimester things get better everyone when did things get better for you?  Any remedies for either?  

Re: Anyone's energy coming back or nausea going away?

• I'm 13 weeks and things have changed some for me. In the beginning, I had all day nausea and was excited all day. Now my nausea is in the morning but the rest of the day I'm doing good!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I haven't have many symptoms since day 1. You may get more answers if you post in the weekly symptoms thread instead of starting a new one. 
  • Loading the player...
  • I will be 14 weeks on Tuesday and I am finally weaned off my diclegis. With my first pregnancy I took it until 16 weeks so I am feeling lucky this time!

Married DH December 2014
    Expecting DS#1 November 2015
  • My energy is better, but like you, I recently stopped my Unisom. My nausea hasn't changed.
    Pregnancy Ticker

M/C #2 - October 2016
    MMC #1 - April 2016

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • I took diclegis with my first pregnancy with my DS and that was a time where I wasn't as bad as this pregnancy now. I'm at week 11 & thought I can handle it but yesterday was the worst! Dizzy that it made me cry bec the room would t stop spinning, nearly passed out, low blood pressure, & then vomited my lunch. Nausea is at a high this time for me and will call my Dr tomorrow to prescribe me Diclegis again. Hoping for light at the end of this 1st trimester tunnel. I'm dying.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Nausea went away at exactly 10 weeks for me, and my energy is slowing trickling back, too (10w5d).