edited January 2017 in Trying to Get Pregnant

Good morning ladies!

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO:  

Timing:  

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: What are some book recommendations for us/what are you reading right now?

Re: TWW Thursday 1/26

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @bluejeanbabi05 enjoy your massage!!!! That sounds like a good way to start the weekend! I want to say wait for the call back, but I personally have no willpower so it would drive me mentally crazy. That's probably not helpful... sorry!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @jess0211 there are a lot of things I do that I just pretend never happened so I think that's a great strategy. 

@julesdp @travelingcouple book club? There's a book club? Please elaborate!

• Options
    @bluejeanbabi05 Here is the link if you are on desktop https://forums.thebump.com/group/1057-tb-book-club.  Tag either myself or @linzrunz once you send the request and one of us will approve you :)

"It's time to try defying gravity."

Me: 38  DH: 38
    Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    12/2016 RE appt; 1/2017 SA & HSG results - all normal
    3/2017 Dx Hyperprolactinemia; 5/2017 Prolactin levels normal; 8/2017 Low Ovarian Reserve
    8/2017 TTA for personal reasons; 10/2017 NTNP; 12/2017 Re-start TTC
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
    5/2019 Stopping all TTC efforts; living Childfree
  • Options
    @julesdp a financial audit sounds awful, good luck!!! 

@Sarahleh ugh, that sucks about your boss. That's not cool at all..have you tried to have a conversation with him/her about it? Sorry you're feeling so blah today! Hugs!

@TravelingCouple ooooo Hawaii trip! So fun! I told DH we needed to start planning a vaca.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @lulu1180 just requested. <3

• Options
    @bluejeanbabi05 Approved!

And the book club is open to anyone who is interested!  

"It's time to try defying gravity."

Me: 38  DH: 38
    Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    12/2016 RE appt; 1/2017 SA & HSG results - all normal
    3/2017 Dx Hyperprolactinemia; 5/2017 Prolactin levels normal; 8/2017 Low Ovarian Reserve
    8/2017 TTA for personal reasons; 10/2017 NTNP; 12/2017 Re-start TTC
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
    5/2019 Stopping all TTC efforts; living Childfree
  • Options
    jess0211 said:

@Sarahleh ugh, that sucks about your boss. That's not cool at all..have you tried to have a conversation with him/her about it? Sorry you're feeling so blah today! Hugs!

Not explicitly. I guess I thought all the countdowns to leaving was good enough. Today it was 2:58 and he told me to resend him a bunch of documents to review and edit and return to me, then I needed to fix up and send out (basically there was no effing way it was going to happen by 3pm)...and I heaved a big sigh. I think he heard it lol

I'm super nonconfrontational. I just go whine on the internet instead :expressionless:
    32 yo, mother to an adorable 3 year old, TTC! 
  • Options
    Sarahleh said:
    jess0211 said:

Not explicitly. I guess I thought all the countdowns to leaving was good enough. Today it was 2:58 and he told me to resend him a bunch of documents to review and edit and return to me, then I needed to fix up and send out (basically there was no effing way it was going to happen by 3pm)...and I heaved a big sigh. I think he heard it lol

I'm super nonconfrontational. I just go whine on the internet instead :expressionless:
    Lol! I am soooo nonconfrontational too! I talk a big talk but.... and I audit as part of my job so you can guess how that goes! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    jess0211 said:
    Sarahleh said:
    jess0211 said:

Lol! I am soooo nonconfrontational too! I talk a big talk but.... and I audit as part of my job so you can guess how that goes! 
    What is your job? 

I'm an exec assistant for a fundraising department for special projects in my city. There are only 2 of us in the department so basically that means I do everything (lol?)- fundraising, social media, scheduling, bookkeeping, editing (I'm the only American/native English speaker), advertising materials, etc etc. 
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    @wabash15 I'm BSC so I totally tested out my trigger and it's gone lol

also let us know how that diva cup is!

eta: TB ate my post. also wanted to add sorry for cd1 but it's exciting that you get to do a medicated cycle! Fx!

• Options
    Sorry for those of you leaving our TWW cycle!   :( May next month be the month for you guys. Your positive attitude is just so awesome.

• Options
    @wabash15 I'm so thrilled you are moving to a medicated cycle!

@anna_1021 What a beautiful sentiment <3@bluejeanbabi05 I think it's all how you feel. I'd personally test that morning at home so that if it's bad news, I'm able to cry at home and not when I get the call at work. I pretend to be an emotionally strong person at work ;) But there's no wrong answer -- just what's right for you. 

• Options
    @TravelingCouple yay for Hawaii planning!! 

@JulesDP so glad you are liking the nightingale! It's the best book I e read in a long, long time. 
    Me: 31 DH: 32
    Dating since: 11/17/2001
    Married: 9/26/2009
    TTC: June 2016
    BFP: 9/01/2017
    EDD: 5/14/2018

• Options
    @Sarahleh just wanted to jump in really quick and say my boss does the exact same thing. No overtime and waiting until the last second. Over it. I'm sorry you're going through that too
  • Options
    @JJMNO1616 Yeah, I see that I was confusing. I just meant that crossfit "gyms" are called "boxes" - for reasons beyond me.. :) I do regular crossfit, and I love it :D But I know, it is hard, especially if you jump into it suddenly. Luckily I had a great learning ground with previous classes I took, so for me the transition was smoother. I still struggle with a lot of wightlifting and gymnastics movement though.

@kmac09 Gladwell is great isn't he :) And I'm sorry, I totally missed something: you are building a house this weekend? :)

Me: 33, DH: 38
    Married: May 2015
    TTC since September 2015
  • Options
    @anna_1021 yes he is! And no, that sentence was unclear. Whoops. We are building a house (it will be done around June!), and we are going to look at light fixtures for it this weekend! 
    Me: 29 | DH: 30
    Married since: May 2015
    TTC #1 since August 2016 (also TTC for 3 months in Fall 2015)
  • Options

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO:  20/6

Timing:  good

Testing: monday night or tuesday morning

R/R: So ready for this weekend! Need some time at home :) Going to lunch with my whole fam as soon as im off work for my aunts birthday.

CS/Q: No questions, I mostly mobile bump, and just went through all of the comments on my computer, and want to give an extra thanks to everyone. Its hard seeing everything and responding on the app! 

GTKY: What are some book recommendations for us/what are you reading right now?

I have a ton! I would have to post later though,  because I NEVER remember the titles of books! I tend to like true stories of traumatic filled childhoods. The psychology aspect of it fascinates me. 
    Me: 30 | DH:34
    Married: 08/04/12
    DD: 6 years | Born: 03/28/13
    DS: 1 Year I Born 10/15/17

• Options
    @Anna_1021 Ooo I didn't realize the gym was called a box! When I tried crossfit I went from total couch potato mode to lets do Crossfit. So I'm sure if I transitioned to Crossfit overtime after working out and preparing my body it wouldn't be as bad. I just didn't realize how hardcore it was going to be!
  • Options
    @alysapuggles sorry about the BFN.  Hugs.  Re the temps, are you putting your thermometer in the same spot in under your tongue as before? Your temp is highest to the side and all the way back and lowest at the front of your tongue.
  • Options
    @kmac09 Thanks for the temp info. Yes, I'm using the same spot I always have. I always just go straight under my tongue, but all the way back, if that makes sense. I've always done it like that so I guess I'm at least consistently inaccurate? lol

Me: 36  DH: 41
    DS: 07/03/11
    TTC #2: July 2016
    BFP: 4/19/17 EDD: 12/31/17
  • Options
    haha @alysapuggles I don't think that makes it inaccurate! The most important thing is that the temps are consistent :)