Trying to Get Pregnant

TP Thursday 1/26

"It's time to try defying gravity."

Me: 38  DH: 38
Married 6/11/16
TTC Since 6/2016
12/2016 RE appt; 1/2017 SA & HSG results - all normal
3/2017 Dx Hyperprolactinemia; 5/2017 Prolactin levels normal; 8/2017 Low Ovarian Reserve
8/2017 TTA for personal reasons; 10/2017 NTNP; 12/2017 Re-start TTC
7/2018 Clomid+IUI
11/2018 Letrozole+TI
12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
2/2019 NTNP
5/2019 Stopping all TTC efforts; living Childfree

Re: TP Thursday 1/26

• Loading the player...
  • @lulu1180 I am so sorry that you and your family have to go through this. I cannot even begin to imagine what you all must be going through right now, but just know that my thoughts will be with all of you.

Me: 32 DH:33
    Married 9/2015
    TTC #1 6/2016
    BFP: 4/21/2017 - CP
    Dx Unexplained IF 6/2017
    Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI 7/2017 - Cancelled (overstimulated)
    Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI #1 - BFN
    Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI #2 -BFN
    Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI#3 - BFP! EDD July 15 2018
    Baby Girl H - July 22 2018

• TW****

@lulu1180 There are absolutely no words that will take the pain away that you and your family are experiencing right now. I am so deeply sorry to hear that this has happened. People who perpetuate acts like this are very sneeky and manipulative individuals. Most families NEVER see something like this coming because the abuser does everything possible to keep it a secret. So I hope if anything that you, your sister, and everyone else in your family are able to eventually recognize that HE is the only person to blame here. I will be thinking of you and your family and again I am so so sorry. 
  • ***TW for anyone who hasn't read @lulu1180 spoiler box***

That is awful! This just breaks my heart. I am so, truly sorry for what your family is going through. Everyone experiences and reacts to this level of pain, anger, and sadness differently and I am so glad your sister is seeking counseling for her family. This is likely to have a profound impact on everyone, including you, and I encourage you to do some self-care as well.  Sending you much love! 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • *Potential TW if you didn't read lulu's post*

@lulu1180 I am SO sorry. Your poor niece, I cannot even imagine. She at 13 is so so strong and brave, I am incredibly happy she is out of that position and incredibly sad she had to go through it all. T&P for you and your family. What an awful, disgusting man, I hope he's locked up for the rest of his life. My heart is breaking for your niece.

*****Please disregard if this is at all offensive to you, that is not my intent****I totally understand why you would be questioning your faith right now. If it helps at all and is any kind of consolation, I've always been taught that everything in life is a test and while it may not make sense now, all the tests you go through and all the hardships lead to a great victory at the end. But no child should have to go through that. I'm just so sorry.
    Anniversary

TTGP March Siggy Challenge: Animals Celebrating St. Patrick's Day 

• *TW in spoiler box below* 

@lulu1180 I am so incredibly sorry that you and your family are going through this. I can't even begin to imagine all of the feelings that you are coping with right now.  I'm so grateful that the friend's father took action and was able to help stop this sick man from continuing to hurt your sweet niece. I hope that the counseling that your niece and her family receive will help them heal.  Hugs and so much love to you and your family. We're all here for you as you endure this horrible situation. <3<3 
    Me: 32 H: 32
    Married: October 2009
    TTC#1: August 2016
    BFP: 3/1/17  EDD: 11/9/17
    DD Born 10/20/17

• @lulu1180 - I am so sorry for you and your family. Sending hugs, healing thoughts, and prayers. I don't think there is anything I can say to make you feel better, so I'm just sending my support.
  • @lulu1180 That is so awful. There are no words. Sending many good vibes your way.
    Me: 29  DH: 32                                                                                          
    Married 9/27/2014
    TTC Since 1/1/2017
    BFP: 2/6/2017
    Due Date: 10/13/17
    pangur_ban_by_sequana-d31ja7y
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @lulu1180 I'm so so sorry. I'm heartbroken for your family. I hope he fries.
  • kmac09kmac09 member
    edited January 2017
    @lulu1180 I just want to echo what PPs have said. I am so sorry for what your family, and especially your sister and niece, are going through.  I hope they get the justice they deserve, even though I know it will never make up for what he did.  And I hope that your niece gets all the love and support she needs (which I am sure you and your family along with medical/psychiatric personnel will provide) to get through this as unscathed as is possible in a horrible situation like this.

ETA spoiler

Me: 29 | DH: 30
    Married since: May 2015
    TTC #1 since August 2016 (also TTC for 3 months in Fall 2015)
  • *TW in spoiler box*

I'm so SO very sorry that your family is going through this. My heart aches for your niece. This type of abuse is far too common, and the scum perpetrators should rot in hell. I wish I had something more helpful to say, but we're all here for you and I'm rooting so hard for your niece and your family to get through this <3

•  I am so sorry your family has to deal with this @lulu1180
  • TW***

@lulu1180  I am heart broken for your niece and your whole family.  No child should ever have to deal with that made even worse that it came from a parental figure, someone who is supposed to keep you safe.  Thank God she found the strength to tell someone.  It is understandable to question your faith in this time. God does not make bad things happen but is there for us when they do.  I will keep your family in our prayers.  I hope he is locked away for the maximum sentence so he can never hurt another child again.
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• @lulu1180 I am so, so sorry for what your family is going through right now. I don't wanna say too much because of the trigger warning but I will be keeping you guys in my thoughts!
  • TTGP grad lurking from J17

**TW from above post**

@lulu1180 - I am heartbroken for your family. How devastating. Take all the time you need to "heal" as a family. Fortunately your niece no longer has to feel the need to carry the burden alone - she now has a whole support system to help her though this difficult time. 

Me: 29 DH: 35

Married: 9/29/12

DS #1: 3/8/15

• ***TW***

@lulu1180 I am so unbelievably sorry for your niece and your family. There are no words to relieve any of the pain, confusion, and emotions you all are experiencing. I know times like these can really cause so much questioning and uncertainty. I am a survivor of sexual abuse and though I would never want anyone to ever have to experience such a heinous act, over time it taught me about strength and resilience. I have been fortunate to use my story to help others in similar situations who have told me that it gave them the courage to speak up and report what was happening to them. I know that God didn't cause that to happen to me but believe that He gave me the strength to work through it and use my experience for a greater good. Your niece is so brave. Will be praying for peace and comfort for your family through this challenging time  <3
  • @lulu1180 There are no words. I'm so sorry that your family is going through this. That man (if you can call him that) is scum.
    Me: 29 || DH: 29
    TTC #1 4/2016 || dx NIR PCOS 7/2016 || BFP 4/2017
    DD - 12/28/17 <3

TTC #2 3/2019
    BFP 5/2019 || MC - D&C 5/2019
    BFP 2/2020 || EDD 10/10/2020
  • *TW in siggy*

@lulu1180 I am so unbelievably sorry for your niece and your family! I know you are struggling with your faith, and that is completely understandable, however, I am still going to pray for you and your family, for peace and comfort in this time of need.   <3

**TW Loss/pregnancy mentioned**
    Married: 7/21/12
    BFP: 5/30/16 and MC on 7/6/16
    BFP: 12/4/16 Due 8/8/17 -- Its a boy! Born 8/14/17
    BFP: 5/19/19 and MC on 5/27/19
    BFP: 6/24/19, MC on 7/24/19
    BFP: 10/24, no heartbeat on 11/27, D&C 12/2
    Officially diagnosed with Secondary infertility and recurrent miscarriage
    IVF started Feb 2020
    retrieval and PGT testing: 18 retrieved, 17 mature, 16 fertilized, 9 to blast, 8 PGT normal.
    Transfer #1: June 14, 2020
    Mommy to a super cute havanesse puppy and baby boy! 
  • **Lurker, siggy warning**

Oh @lulu1180, I'm so incredibly sorry. The only light I can see in this darkness is that your family is surrounding this little girl with love. I hope upon hope that you and your family can find some peace amid what this monster has done. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.
    Me: 30 DH: 30
    Dating: 12/21/2001
    Married: 09/08/2012
    TTC: 09/2016
    BFP: 11/16/2016 EDD: 07/27/2017
    Baby Fish born: 08/01/2017

• edited January 2017
    Lurking 
    @lulu1180 I am SO incredibly sorry this heartbreaking atrocity has happened to your niece (and to your entire family).  I will never be able to understand a human being that preys on an innocent child.   Thank god your niece has a strong support system of people who love and care about her.   I truly believe anyone can overcome something like this, especially when they have love and support from those in their life and family system.  
    Your niece and your family will be in my prayers.   Im so thankful that monster has been caught and is behind bars so he can never hurt your niece or another child again
  • ***lurker, siggy warning***
    @lulu1180 I am so, so incredibly sorry you and your family have to go through this experience. I have a 14 year old sister and I can't fathom how I would feel if I learned something similar had happened to her. I hope you and your family are able to help your incredibly brave niece find some sort of peace when all is said and done and that she never has to worry about that sick person again. I know she'll get better with the outpouring of love you all will be providing her. I'll keep you and yours in my thoughts.  <3
  • mispandamispanda member
    edited January 2017
    @lulu1180 My heart hurts for your family.  I'm so very sorry that your niece had to go through that.  I hope you and your family find the strength to get through this challenging time.   <3  

Edit: grammar is hard and always will be.

• @lulu1180 I'm sorry and I can't imagine what a shock this is to your family. I will pray for emotional healing for all involved.
    @shortstack930 I'd like to say I wish she'd come to her senses, but it sounds like she is better off without her mother.
    @jsnakwhole What a terrible thing to go through. I'm sorry.  :(
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • *Lurker siggy warning*
    @lulu1180 I'm so sorry you and your family, especially your niece, are going through this. I can't understand how someone could do that... the only
    word I can think of is a monster. I hope he gets what he deserves. Your family is very lucky to have you to support them. I will be thinking of you and sending you healing thoughts. 
    Me: 34 | DH: 33
    Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***
    BFP Jan. 15, 2017; MMC Mar. 4, 2017 at 10w6d
    BFP Jun. 5, 2017; MMC Aug. 2, 2017 at 11w6d
    BFP Nov. 20, 2017; ended in CP
    All the tests. Everything normal except treated for ureaplasma and DH potentially has high DNAF.
    BFP Dec. 25, 2017; EDD Sep. 5, 2018; DD arrived Aug. 26th
    My chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/63f71d

• @lulu1180

I'm speechless. I'm so sorry your family is going through this, and you all will be in my thoughts and prayers. 

** December BMB Siggy Challenge - Animals in Pools **

Me: 31+ H: 32
    TTC Since 11/2015
    #1 - MMC 6.5 weeks (2/16); #2 - MC due to cystic hygroma at 20 weeks (10/16); #3 CP (2/17); #4 - Due 12.16.17
  • DeeVeeZee DeeVeeZee member
    edited January 2017
    *tw*
    @lulu1180 there are no words. May he rot away.  Hugs for you all.  Good for her to finally have the courage to tell a friend!  

Me 38  3 DH 31

Married 2012

BabyFruit Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• *lurker*
    @lulu1180 There are no words to truly express my sorrow.  All of my thoughts will be you and your family during this horrible time.  I'm so glad to hear that counseling has been set up and that you are all banding together.  I'm so happy that your niece spoke up and that her friend's father made that call.  I wish nothing but healing for all of you going forward. <3<3<3
  • *lurker*

OMG @lulu1180  I am so sorry to hear this! My heart is breaking for everyone. I was abused when I was young too so if you want to talk to someone who went through it, I am here for you. SO many hugs!
    Me:28 | DH: 28
    Married: 07-2014
    TTC #1: Since November 2015
    Restarted TTC "count" Oct. 2016
         due to previous issues.
    ***TW***
    BFP: 11/4/2016
    *TW*
     BabyFruit Ticker