WTO Wednesday 1/25

2»

Re: WTO Wednesday 1/25

• Options
    Be back later for comments. 

Month/Cycle: 13/13 2 TTCAL 

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: OPKs cm sex EOD 

R/R: work has been unreal lately. I've been so stressed out and have just wanted to go home and eat. It's bad. And the only thing that I've been looking forward to about my day 

CS/Q:  none

GTKY: Why were you given your name? Any fun stories? (stolen from TWW)
    my mom and dad liked the TV show "Who's the boss" so me and my twin brother were named after two of the characters 
  • Options
    @canonmom413 My heart aches reading that, I'm sorry. 

@haylsbayls thanks for the tip! I wish those months worked for our schedules!  :s

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @lulu1180 I'm sorry that whatever it is is going on. :(

@ag90 When in doubt, HIO! 

@crazypuglady And that's why scientists invented Preseed. ;)

@Tennis11785 He is! They do quarterly training that is more online just online stuff but every year they do three days in person, in the simulator, being quizzed and doing a bunch of stuff that doesn't normally happen so they're ready if it does. The whole thing is super realistic and a lot of it is run just like a normal flight. So they don't tell them ahead of time, "Oh hey, this is going to happen." They just operate as normal until whatever programmed problem ensues and then they have to respond appropriately in real time. Here's video of a simulator being installed. If you just go to about 2:14 you can see when they're turning it on and how realistic it is. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4J-8X43rFkg Same name, same image. Once in a while it looks strange to me, too. :)

@LuND Glad that they finally have your pup figured out!

@LoveInDC Yes! And of course he called me on his way home and we met for coffee and he was like a happy little puppy who has been praised. Every year. Same thing!

@Dilynne Thank you! I'll have to check it out!

@feeislove For the time being... you should be okay with that or any pre-existing condition. 

@canonmom413 Since everyone else covered the sweeter part, I'll just say that at least you have pictures of that awesome nursery so you can copy it WHEN the time comes. ;)

@beachbunnyxo123 So the question here is...what's for dinner? :) Keep your head up.

Me: 34 DH: 38
    Married: June 2011
    TTC since Feb 2016
    BFP#1: 7/7/16 MMC: 8/16/16 
    BFP#2: 5/8/17 - CP
    BFP#3: 6/27/17 EDD: 3/10/18
  • Options
    WildMageletWildMagelet member
    edited January 2017
    @lulu1180 - Sorry you're having a rough day.  T&P for you and your sister.  Take all the time you need and we'll be here if you ever want to talk about it.  Your nickname story is super cute.  My cousin's nickname is Aunt "Gigi" (her name is Jen) and I'm sad I can't think of any cute Auntie monikers for myself for when my siblings start having kids.

@LuND -  Hope the new meds work for your pup!

@beachbunnyxo123 - Sorry your work has been crappy.  FX it starts improving for you!

Month/Cycle: 19/18

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: All the things.

R/R:  Sometimes I get super pissy that I spent most of my adult life actively trying to not get KU to now have it take so long.  Like, what the crap, body?  I could have been irresponsible this whole time and could have been a mom by now.

CS/Q:  Nada.

GTKY: Why were you given your name? Any fun stories? (stolen from TWW)  Similar to 
    @crazypuglady  -  Very 80s first name.    Dad wanted one name and mom vetoed so mom's choice became my first name and dad's choice became middle.
    Me: 34 | DH: 46
    SD: 21 & SS: 17
    BFP #2 6/3/2020

*Trigger Warning*
    TTC 6/13/2015 | BFP #1 5/14/2017 | MMC 7/28/2017 (Trisomy 18) | IL + D&C 8/4/2017

• Options
    @shortstack930 we made so many it was unreal, just sugar cookies though thankfully. I hate sugar cookies which means I won't be tempted to eat them. Lol
    NTNP since 2012
    Officially TTC #1 since January 2015
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD: ......1

WAYDTGKU: Another month of nothing see R/R for my confession. 

R/R: I took a mini break from TB because my body was all screwed up. If I had ever thought I was KU it this was the month. Weird cramps, first time in my life my boobs were sore, aching back, and tons of cm which never happened and a crap load of other things I guess I thought I felt. I was convinced. Well, I'm about to pour a drink. I actually took this cycle super hard for some reason. I guess I just gave myself a lot of hope. I talked to my Mother about it last night and I think it's time I make a doctors appointment. I haven't had a pap in 3 years (I know, I know.... horrible) and I haven't had blood drawn in 11. Yup ..... I clearly need to see my doctor. If nothing happens in feb we are having another sa done for df to be sure the reversal worked. Feeling super discouraged. I have been lurking everyday and miss joining in. 

GTKY: I think my parents pulled Ashley out of a hat. My middle name comes from my sister who I haven't spoke to in 4 years. She hasn't the same middle name. She's an asshole. 

@lulu1180 I'm thinking of you and praying everything is okay. Big hugs to you girl. 

Me 27 <3 DF 44
    TTC post VR Sept 21/16
    SA 6 weeks post op 50.7 mil count 40% motility

• Options
    @FLAshley - So many hugs for CD1 and body frustrations. Enjoy a drink for us and take all the time you need to process it. GL moving forward with whatever steps you need to get back on track!
  • Options
    @kaitlink33 yum!! I found some chocolate chips in the pantry and whipped up a batch of cookies. I need to stop using AF as a reason to eat my weight in chocolate. 
    TTC History
    Me: 35 DH: 34
    Married 07/2012
    DD born 07/2014
    DD2 born 10/2018
    DS born 10/2022

IF history:
    TTC #2 since January 2016
    June-Aug 2017: 3 IUIs w/Clomid = BFN
    Sept 2017: Dx w/Endometriosis
    Oct 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Nov 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Dec 2017: pre-IVF testing
    Jan-Feb 2018: IVF--17 eggs retrieved, 13 fertilized, 9 frozen and 1 transferred on 2/10 = BFP on 2/19!!! EDD 10/29/2018
    FET Oct 2021: BFP on 10/31! MC at 5 weeks
    FET Feb 2022: BFP on 2/15! EDD 10/29/22

• Options
    @FLAshley big hugs girl! I'm sorry.
  • Options
    @lulu1180 I'm so sorry that you're going through something rough!  We're here for you if you need to talk or just for creepy internet hugs

@KariAnn323 oh no!  Had they decorated for a boy?

@hartmich we're having that issue too. H asked if I wanted to go somewhere for spring break & he hardly ever likes to travel. But we can't figure out where to go.  The places we want to go are the Caribbean-ish and can't because of zika or places like Nashville, which I don't want to go to because it's a lot of drinking & bars and I stopped drinking to TTC. 

@LoveInDC nope. No nickname (except my bff right out of college called me Andi)

@ag90 I hope you're feeling better!

@crazypuglady I live in Orlando & no reports of Zika. I'm not even worried about it here. 

@Kiki75 we have the same middle name, spelling included. When I got married, I dropped my middle name & moved my maiden name to my middle name. So if I have a girl I want to name her Kaleigh. 

@LuND Ive been following along with your puppy story. I hope they finally did truly figure out what wrong and he's all better soon!

@FLAshley so sorry about cd1
  • Options
    @FLAshley -Hugs girl. I too had a cycle once I was convinced I was KU. (Long story short, I had a super long LP, but kept testing BFN. I finally got AF after DPO 18..Disappointment was an understatement. (I was holding out hope that I was one of those freaks that didn't secrete detectable HCG. Ha!) Dr visits and a SA for your H sounds like a great place to start.. don't despair love, you're still only on month 5! (Says the girl who will probably be in your shoes in about 12 days lol)
    PS- Sorry your sister's an asshole. I too have a sister I hadn't spoken to in several years... She's not a nice person. She only recently started reaching out to my mom again and I saw her for the first time in years in August. I still don't like her too much (we're pretty much polar opposites morally), but I can finally have closure to all the crap she put us through and know we can be civil with each other and appreciate we're family.

@purplg8r- That's good to know. Part of me knows I'm being crazy even thinking about it... but the other part is like.. must not take risks.

Me: 36 / DH: 37
    Met: 9/21/08
    Married: 10/5/13
    BFP #1- 2/5/17 * EDD- 10/18/17 * DD born- 10/25/17
    BFP #2 3/18/19 * EDD 11/25/19* DS born 11/30/19