Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Monday 1/23

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

CS/Q

R/R:  

GTKY: What is one goal you want to accomplish before the end of the month?
It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility

Re: WTO Monday 1/23

• NYTino24NYTino24 member
    edited January 2017
    Month/Cycle: 4/4 1/1 NTNP and TTAAL

CD: 16

WAYDTGKU: BBT, CM, CP, OPK, PNV, CoQ10, B complex, magnesium,
    Next cycle: PreSeed, DTD ED in FW, maca, Vitamin D

CS/Q: Does anyone sleep with a nightguard and temp orally? Do you notice a big difference taking temp with it in vs taking it out and then temping or wearing it vs not wearing it?

R/R:  *TW* I was so nervous about ovulating post loss and I look right on track, if not a little early!! Tons of EWCM last night and this morning along with positive OPKs. It means we will have hit -5 and -4. DH is apparently still clueless about how it all works and didn't realize there was a chance at that point in my cycle and I just assumed I either wouldn't O or it would be late, but I guess HCG went down super fast. I have to check it one more time on Wednesday since I can't go today. We won't be DTD again until after O is confirmed sadly, at DH's wishes. We aren't good at TTA / being benched apparently. */TW*

Go through mail / organize in files and get everything ready for taxes.

@purplg8r I would talk to your doc about testing progesterone. Check this out: http
    ://natural-fertility-info.com/luteal-phase-defect.html Good luck on your observation! *TW* My first one didn't go well because I was so nauseous and not feeling well. Turns out that's when baby was stopping growing. I wasn't given a second chance even though he was told about my loss. */TW*
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • Loading the player...
  • canonmom413canonmom413 member
    edited January 2017
    Month/Cycle: 2/2 after break

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: HIO, CM, PNV, BBT, just started barre at home. 

CS/Q: nothing, just waiting for that surge. HIO in the process. 

R/R:  Rant: It's Monday, and I have to grocery shop. Rave: The kids have off from school. I love getting more time with them since their dance and school schedule is crazy. They have solo/duo rehearsals later today, and that's awesome. Everyone who has a solo will run it in front of everyone in the biggest studio room to get as much practice in before the first competition. Also, my 30th is one week from today. 

Get back into a the groove of working out every day. I used to be so good with it. I will get back where I used to be. Even if I get KU, I will not let my health slip from me again. 

Pregnancy Ticker
    Oct. '17 June S.C. "You Had 1 Job"

• @purplg8r
    so sorry for cd1. 

@NYTino24
    I almost wrote organize our files too! I'm still waiting on DHs w2 so we can file. I have mine ready to go.  

Pregnancy Ticker

• Month/Cycle: 5/5 (2 AL)

WAYDTGKU: PNVs, OPKs, CM, HIO ED-EOD during FW

CS/Q: Nothing today

R/R:  FX that my co-worker who had the death in the family is back today. I have no idea what to do with his stuff today, but it has to get done or it will impact the testing schedule. 

GTKY: What is one goal you want to accomplish before the end of the month? I'd really like to be able to at least start our taxes, but as of right now I'm still waiting on W2s.

@purplg8r Sorry for CD1 and GL with your observation
    Me: 30   DH:32
    Dating: 2/2007   Married: 4/2011  
    TTC #1: 9/2016
    *TW*

BFP #1: 11/26/2016 - MC: 12/6/2016
    BFP #2: 3/9/2017 - CP: 3/10/2017
    08/2017: DH's SA = normal
    08/2017: Low progesterone (4.6) all other BW normal
    11/2017: HSG Clear; Pelvic Ultrasound Normal; and AMH, FSH, and Estradiol normal
    12/2017: 1,000mg Metformin
    12/2017: 50mg Clomid + TI = BFN
    01/2018: 100mg Clomid + TI = BFN
    01/2018: RE Consult
    03/2018: 5mg Letrozole + 50 units Gonal-F + 500 μg Ovidrel + IUI = BFP #3: 4/1/2018 - CP: 4/4/2018
    04/2018: 5mg Letrozole + Gonal-F + Ovidrel + IUI = BFP #4: 5/2/18
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @purplg8r - Hugs for CD1

@NYTino24 - I sleep with a night guard. I haven't started temping yet, but I'm doing vaginally for that reason. I know I sometimes have my mouth open or clenched tight when I sleep and I don't want the variance to affect the temps.

@canonmom413 - GL to your LOs! DH's 30th is coming up soon. Happy early birthday :)

@KariAnn323 - Ugh, don't even get me started on waiting for W-2s. DH and I both switched jobs this year (him twice). Trying to round up those W-2s is going to be the end of me.

-----

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: HIO EOD, tracking CM, physical symptoms, adding BBT this cycle

CS/Q: nada

R/R: Rant - Well I was going to start checking BBT today. And then I woke up every 2 and a half hours last night. DH had a man cold and was tossing and turning. Sigh. I'll try again tomorrow. Rave - It's a rainy miserable Monday. What's that? That's also a rant? Whoops. All I got.

GTKY: End of the month? Like end of January? Wow that's close. I guess decide on a new OB-GYN? I'm in the process of interviewing and I have an appointment with the front runner on 1/30.
  • @ag90 have fun getting down now that af left! 

@LoveInDC it is very miserable today! Why can't all employers just get their ish together and send them on a specific date. Aren't all records computerized  now a days. There shouldn't be an issue. Print, mail, voila! 

Pregnancy Ticker

• @ag90 - Oof. Wisdom teeth are no fun. But weddings are awesome! Have fun with your friend :)

@canonmom413 - You'd think it'd be so simple! My previous employer was great. You put your SSN into TurboTax and it auto filled for you. But who knows what craziness I'm going to deal with this time around. So far, I'm not off to a good start lol
  • Month/Cycle: 13/10

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: PNV, CM, Temping, Levothyroxine 

CS/Q: Noooooooope. Or as Lana Kane would say "nuuuuuuuuuuuuupe."

R/R: Rave: I'm looking into gardening, canning and a food saver to save money when we finally get a house. It's really exciting, and I can't wait to have the space for a real garden unlike at my apartments where I gardened in a tiny patch of dirt on my patio. 

Rant: I'm still waiting for word on whether or not we got the house. I'm not sure when we signed the paperwork but waiting is killing me. My realtor is not the best at passing on information. The last couple of houses we told him we wanted to put offers on, we didn't sign any paperwork and I didn't find out we didn't get our offer accepted until I saw that the house was pending on Zillow. I'm thinking he didn't even bother submitting our offer. It's just a whole thing. :( 

GTKY: Idk. I'd like to keep going to the gym like I DID THIS MORNING!!!!! :D And... just continue improving myself. 
    Husband & I married May 26th, 2012
    Me 28 Him 28
    TTC #1 since January 1st 2016
    Anovulatory with PCOS
    Clomid 50;100;150;200: No O
    TSH 3.75 Put on 50mg levothyroxine
    1500 MG Metformin
    7.5 MG Letrozole: No Follicles
    9 MG Letrozole: 21mm Follicle no pregnancy
    4 cycles at 9 MG Letrozole, No pregnancy

• @purplg8r sorry for cd1, treat yourself today.
    @canonmom413 great goal, thats mine as well!
    @NYTino24 ooofff, I forgot about getting things ready for taxes.
    @kaitlink33 sorry for the long day but I would have totally done the same thing.

Month/Cycle: 10/10

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU: PNV, BBT and hopefully some sexytime tonight.

CS/Q  

R/R:  If I have time I'm hoping to email my OBGYN and see if he has any suggestions or would like to see me.  I read somewhere that some REs take into consideration of months that you were NTNP.  Obviously you can't believe everything you read online so hoping the Dr. has some recommendations.

I'd like to get back into a workout routine.  I use to be so good but it's been easy to put it aside when you're busy and tired all the time.  No more excuses.
  • @TravelingCouple Yay for O!  And good timing in spite of everyone being sick!  GL in TWW!

"It's time to try defying gravity."

Me: 38  DH: 38
    Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    12/2016 RE appt; 1/2017 SA & HSG results - all normal
    3/2017 Dx Hyperprolactinemia; 5/2017 Prolactin levels normal; 8/2017 Low Ovarian Reserve
    8/2017 TTA for personal reasons; 10/2017 NTNP; 12/2017 Re-start TTC
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
    5/2019 Stopping all TTC efforts; living Childfree
  • Month/Cycle: 4/4 AL

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: cutting back on booze, PNV, eating healthy, OPKs

CS/Q

R/R:  I don't think I have anything today.  Just having a typical case of the Mondays....

GTKY: What is one goal you want to accomplish before the end of the month?  By the end of January, I want to have the whole main living level of the house all cleaned and perfectly organized.  I've completed the living room and dining room, and most of the kitchen.  It's really just the food/pantry areas that I need to finish.  

@NYTino24 - I'm glad things are getting back to "normal" for you.  
    @kaitlink33 - Ugh - I'm sorry that you have to do all that driving, but glad you can start moving forward!
    @Mythril - Sounds like you need a new real estate agent
    @lulu1180- ugh laundry is my least favorite thing.  Speaking of, I have a ton I need to do today.  Also - sounds like an awesome weekend!!  Those crepes sound awesome!

** December BMB Siggy Challenge - Animals in Pools **

Me: 31+ H: 32
    TTC Since 11/2015
    #1 - MMC 6.5 weeks (2/16); #2 - MC due to cystic hygroma at 20 weeks (10/16); #3 CP (2/17); #4 - Due 12.16.17
  • lulu1180 said:
    @TravelingCouple Yay for O!  And good timing in spite of everyone being sick!  GL in TWW!
    Girl it was not easy DTD with DH sick with a man cold.......... But at least we have a shot! 
  • eggplantfaceeggplantface member
    edited January 2017
    Month/Cycle: 7/7 post-myomectomy

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: BBT, Ubiquinol, melatonin, OPKs soon, GDTPT soon as well

R/R:  It's raining :( IVF consult is Wednesday! :)

CS/Q: Nah.

I need a goal. I should clean out my closet of all the stuff I don't wear anymore. And get a hair cut.
    Me: late 30s | H: early 30s
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    RE Dx: Fibroids, surgery Jan 2016
    IUI #1 and #2, Nov/Dec 2016, BFN
    IVF March 2017: ER - 5R/3M/3F, 1 PGS normal
    Polyp removed May 2017
    FET May 2017 - BFP!
    Baby boy born 2/2/18

• crazypugladycrazypuglady member
    edited January 2017
    Month/Cycle: 5/4 (month roll-over...le sigh)

CD: 21

WAYDTGKU: BBT/CM/OPK/fern test/PNV/healthy cycle tea

CS/Q: Still here. On Day 21. With no positive OPKs in sight. My 8th day of fertile "week".

R/R:  So BD every day Thurs- Sun didn't happen...but we got 3/5 so that's pretty good. Except my stupid ovary won't release the egg.... so two of those times don't matter at this point. (OK- technically, if I O today, they will be -4 and -5... but I'm a giant ball of pessimism at the moment.)

It'd be great if I could ovulate. Forgive me, I'm grumpy today.

Me: 36 / DH: 37
    Met: 9/21/08
    Married: 10/5/13
    BFP #1- 2/5/17 * EDD- 10/18/17 * DD born- 10/25/17
    BFP #2 3/18/19 * EDD 11/25/19* DS born 11/30/19
  • @lulu1180  Lars and the Real Girl was DEFINITELY an interesting movie. So unexpected from Ryan Gosling!
    Anniversary

TTGP March Siggy Challenge: Animals Celebrating St. Patrick's Day 

• Month/Cycle:  3/3

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: Femara + trigger + IUI, and all the rest. 

CS/Q

R/R:  coworker is sick, so I'm covering the outreach today.  Thus, I'm trying to type with a bird on my shoulder. 

GTKY: What is one goal you want to accomplish before the end of the month?  Umm, goals?  What are those?
  • Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: pnv and temp

CS/Q:

R/R:  why is there a disproportionate number of Mondays compared to weekend days!  In a grumpy funk this am. 

GTKY: What is one goal you want to accomplish before the end of the month?  Yikes, that's only a week. Ummm... We have a room in our house that is H's man cave that we've been remodeling. It needs a couple shelves put up and some paint touched up and then it'll be done. So that :) we put one shelf up last night and left it with all our canned goods on it to test the engineering before we put the rest up and put breakables on it. It's still standing this am. The shelves are reclaimed barnwood beams that we are trying to hang as floating shelves but the normal floating shelf hardware is meant for perfectly straight and square boards so it's been a challenge. We ended up with some small French cleat like hardware that seems to be working...
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @lulu1180 I feel you on the laundry. I have a basket of socks that need mated that I just throw more socks into when I'm folding laundry and they never actually get mated....oops.

@eggplantface yay for your consult on Wednesday. Hope everything goes well!

NTNP since 2012
    Officially TTC #1 since January 2015
  • @purplg8r Sorry to hear your LP is being confusing. No help here but I'm sure other ladies will have some great insight. 

@NYTino24 Glad to hear things seem to be on track! 

@canonmom413 @mispanda Right there with you on working out!

@ag90  GL tomorrow!!

@kaitlink33 That sucks you had to do that in the end but I would have done the same thing!! Hope work takes it easy on you today. 

@lulu1180 I hate putting away laundry! I'm really spoiled because my DH always does the laundry I just need to put my own stuff in the closet/dressers and I still hate it lol

@eggplantface GL at your consult!

@Mythril I agree with @Tennis11785 it sounds like you may need a new real estate agent! Not keeping you informed is so unprofessional!!

@crazypuglady FX O comes soon! 

@Dilynne Glad to hear the results came back ok!

Month/Cycle: TTA

CD: CD 2

WAYDTGKU: PNV, BBT, CM

CS/Q: Not today. 

R/R: All I have are rants today. My DH left yestersay for a two week work trip and I am back to the beginning of my cycle. Still trying to figure out exactly what is going on with my body because the flow I am having right now doesn't quite seem to fill a pad or tampon but also seems much more then spotting. My temps have been way up though, so I am just going to move forward with counting today as CD 2 and hope there is an O in my future to confirm things are working down there. 

Continue to work out 3-4 days a week and not fall off the bandwagon. 
  • @JJMNO1616 I did have 3 crazy short cycles (15-16 days) and my CNM ordered an u/s and found cysts on both ovaries.  If this continues for several cycles, I would suggest calling your doctor and scheduling an appointment to try figuring out what's going on.

Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    3/2017 Dx Hyperprolactinemia; 5/2017 Prolactin levels normal; 8/2017 Low Ovarian Reserve
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
  • Ok so I have a new therory that I would like to run by you ladies. My friend irl mentioned to me that some women experience spotting while they ovulate and as I mentioned earlier... what I am experiencing right now doesn't seem heavy enough to be AF. When I change my info in FF to state "spotting" for the past two days this is what my chart looks like. I will obviously wait and see if the spotting continues or gets worse but I'm wondering if anyone agrees its possible I am having O spotting? I also had some mild cramping right before the spotting started but haven't experienced it since  
  • @JJMNO1616 It could be O spotting (although that's usually light) but it could be caused by something else that just happens to be happening around O time. There are a few reasons for mid-cycle spotting (e.g. I had it a lot because of fibroids), and I'm sure you're probably really worried about it but you pretty much just have to wait it out to see what happens.
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    Polyp removed May 2017
    FET May 2017 - BFP!
    Baby boy born 2/2/18

• @eggplantface I'm not so much worried about the spotting itself, more so just trying to figure out where I'm at in my cycle. I'm confused on if I should be considering this the beginning again. Luickily I have some time though before my DH and I are going to activtly TTC so I should just "relax" lol and see how things go. I have control issues. 
  • @JJMNO1616 Oh, I'd say you ovulated, based on your chart/temps. Unless you get full flow, it's not the start of a new cycle. It's good that you're taking this time to get the hang of charting, though!
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    Polyp removed May 2017
    FET May 2017 - BFP!
    Baby boy born 2/2/18

• edited January 2017
    Month/Cycle: 1/1

WAYDTGKU: Charting, sex ED during FW

CS/Q: If someone wants to take a peek, go ahead. O usually happens on CD 16 or 17 (I've been charting since July of last year to get a baseline while we were TTA), I almost always get a temperature dip on O day so I'm crossing fingers it happens today or tomorrow. https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1aba28

R/R:  I'm just really excited to be starting this process. 

GTKY: What is one goal you want to accomplish before the end of the month? Get all of my wedding plans finished! The big day is coming up!
  • Month/Cycle: 5/6

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: HIO EOD, PNV, OPKs

CS/Q

R/R:  I just lost a patient on the operating table. Total fluke. I have spent the last hour crying in my office in a ball. This is effing horrible.

Just...just...I literally cannot think
  • @kiwi2628 I'm so sorry friend!  All the hugs to you!

Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
  • @kiwi2628 I am so so sorry to hear about your patient. It's impossible not to feel defeated and horrible after something like this happens. Be kind to yourself.  <3 Sending so many hugs. 
  • @kiwi2628-Oh no! So sorry to hear that! I can't imagine how hard that is to deal with. Take care of yourself today! (And, I'm sure for the next few days.) Try to remember that you're still a hero to a great many people. Thinking about you!

@JJMNO1616 & @sbarluccico -Thanks for the encouragement. I realize I shouldn't complain when many others have been here so much longer than I have. This TTC game just gets the best of us from time to time I guess.

Me: 36 / DH: 37
    Met: 9/21/08
    Married: 10/5/13
    BFP #1- 2/5/17 * EDD- 10/18/17 * DD born- 10/25/17
    BFP #2 3/18/19 * EDD 11/25/19* DS born 11/30/19
  • I'm sorry @kiwi2628.  Be kind to yourself today.  Like you said, fluke.  

TTC Since 11/2015
    #1 - MMC 6.5 weeks (2/16); #2 - MC due to cystic hygroma at 20 weeks (10/16); #3 CP (2/17); #4 - Due 12.16.17
  • @LoveInDC - Check your inbox - I'm gonna PM you.  

TTC Since 11/2015
  • @kiwi2628 I am so sorry!!! I can't even imagine how horrible that must be. 

@Mythril if you can look into changing realtors, I would do it. Our realtor gave us real time updates via text during our whole process. FX everything works out!

Month/cycle: 14/14

CD: 1  :s

WAYDTGKU: BBT, CM, PNV, OPK, Preseed, HSG next week

R/R: AF showed up this morning and I've just been in a pissy mood ever since. The damn dog has been driving me crazy barking at every car that drives by and DD's new thing is to pee all over herself when she gets time out bc she knows I'll have to come and get her to clean her up (she just recently potty trained). Just been feeling like a total failure lately and of course there is. I chocolate in the house when I need it!!!

GTKY: I really need to hang up my winter clothes and put away my summer clothes. By the time I accomplish this it'll be almost summer again. 
    TTC History
    Me: 35 DH: 34
    Married 07/2012
    DD born 07/2014
    DD2 born 10/2018
    DS born 10/2022

IF history:
    TTC #2 since January 2016
    June-Aug 2017: 3 IUIs w/Clomid = BFN
    Sept 2017: Dx w/Endometriosis
    Oct 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Nov 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Dec 2017: pre-IVF testing
    Jan-Feb 2018: IVF--17 eggs retrieved, 13 fertilized, 9 frozen and 1 transferred on 2/10 = BFP on 2/19!!! EDD 10/29/2018
    FET Oct 2021: BFP on 10/31! MC at 5 weeks
    FET Feb 2022: BFP on 2/15! EDD 10/29/22

• @kiwi2628 you are beyond brave and amazing for doing what you do, I cant even begin to comprehend how hard this must be for you. But please, never forget how precious you are for the world every day. Creepy bear hugs. 
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    TTC #1 since May 2016
    MFI – Low Morph (0-5%)
    IUI #1 Aug '17 BFN
    IUI #2 Oct '17 BFN
    IUI #3 Dec '17 BFN
    IVF April/May 2018