1st Trimester

3rd time mom little to no morning sickness

torileeatorileea member
edited January 2017 in 1st Trimester
im about 7 weeks pregnant with my daughter I had light morning sickness, with my son it was everyday all day.. this time around I haven't puked, have been a little queezy, bloated and smells make me gag but no puking.. has anyone experienced this? I know every pregnancy is different! Just want to know if any other mommies have experienced this 
thanks so much ❤
Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: 3rd time mom little to no morning sickness

• I am 11 weeks and it has been the same for me.  My 3rd pregnancy and the only symptom I really have is sore boobs.  I have seen the baby 3 times (I had a SCH that went away at 10 weeks) and so far baby looks great.  Try not to worry.  Every pregnancy is different.
  • torileea said:
    im about 7 weeks pregnant with my daughter I had light morning sickness, with my son it was everyday all day.. this time around I haven't puked, have been a little queezy, bloated and smells make me gag but no puking.. has anyone experienced this? I know every pregnancy is different! Just want to know if any other mommies have experienced this 
    thanks so much ❤
    I didn't have really any morning sickness. You're also pretty early in your pregnancy, so it could still be coming...
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Loading the player...
  • My first it started at 6 my second it started at 7.. I'm a worrier
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Baby #3 I felt a little nauseous the other day.. but here in NJ the Stomach bug is going around so I wasn't sure what it was at first and then I tested 4 days before expected period and got my faint line.  I was not sick with my first 2 so we shall see what this miracle brings.. but so blessed and scared at the same time with being outnumbered lol.. Congrats Ladies!!
    Anniversary

• I carried twins to 33 weeks, I had zero morning sickness. The strength of your symptoms has no bearing on the health of a pregnancy. 
    run along Pond...2015/12/10

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • My second pregnancy that lasted I had no pregnancy symtom my whole pregnancy other than no period and gave birth to a healthy baby girl. Each pregnancy is different. 
  • Thank you all I'm so hoping this is the case ultrasound on the 10 to get actual date I'll be not so patiently waiting
    Pregnancy Ticker