Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Sunday 1/22

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

CS/Q

R/R:  

GTKY: What's something that you would love to buy right now if you had the financial means?
Me: 30   DH:32
Dating: 2/2007   Married: 4/2011  
TTC #1: 9/2016
*TW*

BFP #1: 11/26/2016 - MC: 12/6/2016
BFP #2: 3/9/2017 - CP: 3/10/2017
08/2017: DH's SA = normal
08/2017: Low progesterone (4.6) all other BW normal
11/2017: HSG Clear; Pelvic Ultrasound Normal; and AMH, FSH, and Estradiol normal
12/2017: 1,000mg Metformin
12/2017: 50mg Clomid + TI = BFN
01/2018: 100mg Clomid + TI = BFN
01/2018: RE Consult
03/2018: 5mg Letrozole + 50 units Gonal-F + 500 μg Ovidrel + IUI = BFP #3: 4/1/2018 - CP: 4/4/2018
04/2018: 5mg Letrozole + Gonal-F + Ovidrel + IUI = BFP #4: 5/2/18
Pregnancy Ticker

Re: WTO Sunday 1/22

• Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD: 15

WAYDTGKU: PNVs, OPKs, BBT, CM, and HIO ED-EOD during FW

CS/Q: Nothing today

R/R:  Rant: I feel like the weekend has gone by way too fast! Rave: I'm off on Friday and I might take a half day Thursday. Excited for a short week.

GTKY: What's something that you would love to buy right now if you had the financial means? DH and I would love to get a vintage travel trailer. We love to take road trips and we could take so much more with one.
    *TW*

11/2017: HSG Clear; Pelvic Ultrasound Normal; and AMH, FSH, and Estradiol normal
    03/2018: 5mg Letrozole + 50 units Gonal-F + 500 μg Ovidrel + IUI = BFP #3: 4/1/2018 - CP: 4/4/2018
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • jenotontxjenotontx member
    edited January 2017
    Month/Cycle: TTA

CD: 18 

WAYDTGKU: PNV,CM, BBT

CS/Q: Hey everyone, I'm jumping on here early today because my body is really confusing me. Today is only CD 18 but it looks like I am starting AF again? I have been having some mild cramping the last two days and I started spotting yesterday. This morning it became a little heavier then just spotting when I wipe. It has only been 14 days since the last signs of AF (after stopping BC) so I don't really know what to make of this? My BBT has also continued to rise today. So should I consider yesterday CD1 again? I attached my chart below. 

R/R: Just trying to figure out why my body is being a TW. 

GTKY: What's something that you would love to buy right now if you had the financial means?

A house! My DH and I have been saving for the past year and we plan to begin a serious house hunt within the next few months. Other then that I think I would say a handbag I have had my eye on for awhile. 

Edited to fix spoiler box 
  • Loading the player...
  • canonmom413canonmom413 member
    edited January 2017
    Month/Cycle: 2/2 after break ... 7 months ttc 5 ntnp

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: bbt, cm, pnv, dtd etc. 

CS/Q:  only putting a chart in to practice. My FF chart is exactly the same  this one is prettier , haha  . If there's anything I'm missing worth noting feel free but nothing's happening just yet  

R/R: not a R or a R.. just a comment.  DH and I dtd last night and after wards I always have a hard time telling the next morning the difference between leftover man juice, or my CM. Flame away. Its frustrating when you know FW is approaching.

A bigger house. Well, honestly not a bigger house. A house with more property. I don't need a huge house. I just would like to not have my house so close to another house. 

Edit because bump ate some of my post via mobile.

Pregnancy Ticker
    Oct. '17 June S.C. "You Had 1 Job"

• @JJMNO1616
    Im sorry your body is being TW. I know its sucks when you just dont know whats going on? How long ago did you stop BC?

@KariAnn323
    A vintage travel trailer sounds awesome! Do you mean like an airstream? So beyond fun!

Pregnancy Ticker

• @JJMNO1616 When did you get off BC? When I had Mirena removed I had a period 10 days later, then I had a 17 day cycle. Then, I had a 28 day cycle, and then I had a 33 day cycle. It sucks big time, sometimes it just takes awhile for your body to regulate after getting off BC.

@Canonmom413 Like an airstream or a shasta from the 50s or 60s. We have a Honda CRV and when we trade it in we'll probably get something around the same size. The modern travel trailers are just too heavy for us to tow.
    *TW*

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @KariAnn323 - Yay for a short week! DH had one last week because of the inauguration. Sometimes it's nice to just have 3 or 4 day weekends to recharge.

@JJMNO1616 - I got nothing but hugs. I'm still working my way off BCP too and it is so weird and frustrating. FX your body gets back to a rhythm soon.

@canonmom413 - I have such a TMI question. Please feel free to ignore. How do you keep the "juice" in? Every time, right after, whether my hips are in the air or not, the extra fluid starts working its way out of me. If I don't get up and wipe some of it off, I'd be sleeping in a (very gross) puddle. Am I not having sex right? Lol

------

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: HIO EOD, PNV, tracking CM and symptoms. Add BBT this cycle.

CS/Q: nope unless anyone wants to help with my TMI question to @canonmom413 above.

R/R: Raves only today. So for the first time in history, my period was 3 days. Actually, it was scarily closer to 2.5. I don't know what to make of it, but I'm going to enjoy it I guess? I'm pinning it on post-BCP weirdness. But if any future periods are this short, I'll be a happy lady.

GTKY: Oh geez. I am notoriously bad at spending money frivolously. Don't get me wrong, I'm not stingy. I guess I'd pay off our house? It's our only debt besides the cars. Maybe fix it up a bit more? I'm bad at things.
  • @LoveInDC
    I keep tissues on my night stand. Usually DH goes to the bathroom to clean up before I get up. I lay there holding a kegal so to speak and press a tissue against me to help keep it from dipping on the bed. When he gets out, I get up and scurry to the bathroom. It does usually drip a little on my leg getting there. I clean up, and head back to bed. It never *all* comes out. 

Pregnancy Ticker

• sbarluccicosbarluccico member
    edited January 2017

KariAnn323  so jealous of your short week! I feel like the holidays were not that long ago and I need time off already! I am longing for...Easter! 

JJMNO1616 I hope your body regulates itself really soon, I have no post-BCP experience but from what I read here it is quite normal to have a few weird (and hugely frustrating) periods right after going off it. 

LoveInDC  I have the same problem! I feel like I am dripping like crazy (or at least what feels like 'like crazy') all night and some also the next day. I asked my gyn and he smiled at me and said 'what goes up, has to come down' o.o 

But yeah, I'd love to not see any the next day and feel reassured it's all up there working its magic!

Month/Cycle: 9/9 (+1 benched)

CD: 1, ugh.

WAYDTGKU: BBT, HIO as much as poss, OPKs, CM, CP no coffee, green tea, healthy lifestyle, 

CS/Q

R/R: I took CD1 pretty hard this morning. Like I was convinced this time was the time, tried to ignore the horrible AF pain that woke me up at 6AM, and still temped. Then I cried to DH over breakfast...in a café! 

On the plus side, when I got home (DH is working a half day today so I was alone) I somehow managed to turn that anger/sadness/frustration into positive energy and cleaned the whole house, then made myself a very healthy meal (vs the lying on the sofa watching TV and eating junk food that I had planned). It's still hard, but I feel that now I am ready to start again.

A house in London! Or even a small apartment...We've lived here for almost 3 years and rent is so ridiculously expensive, but we can't afford a down payment for a house yet (not even a shitty suburban one bedroom flat!). We spent a fortune on our wedding last year and sometimes I think that if we hadn't done such a huge party we could probably have a decent deposit by now. But that was also one of the best days of my life/best party I ever went to.

Me: 31 | DH: 33
    TTC #1 since May 2016
    MFI – Low Morph (0-5%)
    IUI #1 Aug '17 BFN
    IUI #2 Oct '17 BFN
    IUI #3 Dec '17 BFN
    IVF April/May 2018
  • Thanks @canonmom413 and @sbarluccico for humoring me! I guess I need to try and plug it up more and prepare for the worst lol

@sbarluccico - Hugs for CD1! Props for staying positive
  • @KariAnn323 @canonmom413 I went off BC Jan 1st and had my typical period 4 days later. I was on the Nuva Ring and I just took it out when I normally would for my scheduled AF but I never put it back in. So what i'm gathering is I just had a really short cycle and yesterday is CD1 again. Boo.  :s
  • Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: Femara + trigger + IUI.  Start Femara tomorrow. Plus most of the rest.

CS/Q

R/R:  

A house with more land.  Away from people. 
  • @KariAnn323 I would LOVE a vintage camper!!

Cycle: 7

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: waiting for af to go tf away!!

CS/Q: nothing to see here.

R/R:  Raving because I am going to *officially* meal prep for the week today. I am trying to add new recipes to my arsenal that are easy and healthy.... I usually eat by myself because of DH and I's work schedules... A bag of veggie chips isn't really dinner...

I would do a lot... I want to refloor the majority of my house. New curtains, new bedroom furniture, and to work on my gallery wall in our sitting room. My guilty pleasure is scrolling through pottery barn and pier 1 and asking my husband why we're not rich
  • Month/Cycle: 4/4 AL

CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: hio, oak, perhaps green tea, cutting down on booze

CS/Q

R/R:  I use the Clearblue advanced opk and was really really surprised when it turned from low to high today (not peak yet). I wasn't expecting that for another 5 days! Time to get at it! 

Before going on birth control I had perfect 28 day cycles, with an occasional 27 dryer. Never more, never less. But then I went on BC and since going off 17 months ago, I've had like 33 or 34 day cycles. Between last month's 27-day cycle and today's high opk, I wonder if my body is finally going back to normal. 

GTKY: What's something that you would love to buy right now if you had the financial means

Hmm. Probably a decent sized house. Not because I would like to show it off, but because I love entertaining, bringing people together, cooking for them, and just spending time with friends. Additionally, just because of the way our life is right now, our closest friends and all our family don't live in the area. I'd love to be able to have them come for the weekend and it not be cramped for space.  

@JJMNO1616 - sorry for the short cycle. Hopefully your body regulates out soon. 

@KariAnn323 - I'm with you on the short weekend. I feel like I need another day. 

@loveindc - I usually lay there for about 5 minutes before getting up and going to the bathroom. I like to think the "best" sperm with the most chance of creating a baby have already done what they are supposed to do. 

** December BMB Siggy Challenge - Animals in Pools **

Me: 31+ H: 32
    TTC Since 11/2015
    #1 - MMC 6.5 weeks (2/16); #2 - MC due to cystic hygroma at 20 weeks (10/16); #3 CP (2/17); #4 - Due 12.16.17
  • sbarluccicosbarluccico member
    edited January 2017
    @sarelizr
    what are you making? I usually meal prep for the week's lunches and try to keep it very healthy (and usually veg), but I am so predictable, I literally eat the same things for months on end before trying something else! 
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    TTC #1 since May 2016
    MFI – Low Morph (0-5%)
    IUI #1 Aug '17 BFN
    IUI #2 Oct '17 BFN
    IUI #3 Dec '17 BFN
    IVF April/May 2018

• @LoveinDC The strongest swimmers will get through. Consider the rest dead and don't worry about it. Some people put a pillow under their butt to keep their pelvis tilted for a few minutes so it doesn't all leak out. I grab a tissue, let it absorb, and sometimes scurry to the bathroom like others. Sometimes (less often) I don't get up until morning and I don't get infections, but I did a couple of times when I was younger.
    @sbarluccico Sorry for CD1. 
    @canonmom413 I don't see O yet! EWCM is stretchy and shiny like rubber cement. I pee into a see through cup and hold it up to light - it floats! Semen is like snot you'd blow out of your nose and tends to be more runny and milky instead of stretchy. You can see pics in TCOYF.

It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • @Kariannm23 vintage  trailer would be so cool!

@JJMNO1616 I'll echo everyone that it takes time to regulate after going off bcp. It sucks that it's so confusing!

@canonmom413 I have a hard time distinguishing 'that' as well!

@LoveInDC you have me cracking up! But I think it's supposed to come dripping out? The 'effective swimmers' are already on their way up!

@sbarluccico sorry for cd1

Month/Cycle: 

CD: 14

WAYDTGKU prepping for FET, starting lupron on Tuesday!

CS/Q

R/R:  Greetings from Hawaii! It's 2 hours earlier here so we're all up at 5am. 

along the same lines as @Kariannm23 a camper or RV would be really fun!
  • Thanks @Tennis11785 @NYTino24 and @heatherdubrow for helping me feel a little less silly :) FX for strong, fast swimmers!
  • Month/Cycle:  3/3 after break, but only the first of these 3 were/ are medicated 

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: nothing this cycle apparently except my normal vitamins

CS/Q

R/R:  I'm so upset. My RE office told me I could get my baseline U/S around where I live instead of driving 2.5 hours to them. Well when I called to set up a cd2 U/S they said I had to go to someone in their network which the only place close to me is an hour and I can't even go there because they're closed on the weekend so now I have to skip this cycle unless I want to drive all the way to their office tomorrow and be there for 8am which I can't because I have to work. 

We're remodeling our house and at this point taking it slowly room by room so if we had the money we'd definitely buy all the supplies we need plus new appliances/ furniture
    NTNP since 2012
    Officially TTC #1 since January 2015
  • Lurking from TWW (it's super slow over there)

JJMNO1616 : Others have said this, but I will add...your body is likely regulating. It's possible that the first few days of bleeding was withdrawal bleeding and this is your first actual period. I got off Mirena in October and didn't bleed/have AF until 18 days after removal. I am now 3.5 months post-removal and my periods are still not normal (currently 2 days of spotting). I am due for AF in 3 days. If she comes, I am hoping she is back to normal. Unfortunately, it's hard to say how long one's body will take to regulate.
  • @LoveInDC I actually googled last cycle "can I get pregnant if all the sperm falls out", so youre not alone.  Everything I found seemed to be along the lines of if there's enough to fall out, then enough got in.  Even propping my hips up doesn't seem to make it stay... I've had super short AF since off BCP. This is my 6th cycle off and I've been about 3 days and this month is looking like only 2. Not going to complain, I was a solid 6-7 before BCP and 5-6 on bcp. 

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: temp and pnvs for now

CS/Q: nada

R/R:  we had so much fun yesterday. We were the only people on our brewery tour and the owner was the one giving the tour. H homebrews and was able to ask all kinds of in depth questions that would be beyond the scope of a normal tour. Then we went to Korean BBQ and the distillery afterwards. The distillery tour guy was super funny and gave a great tour. And the liquor was sooo good and sooo smooth. I'm not normally a straight liquor girl but did tastings of straight vodka, gin, and whiskey and there was little to no burn, no chaser needed. Deliciously scary and I don't feel at all like I drank a bunch of liquor last night, I'm just a little thirsty.  H really really enjoyed his surprise date night. We decided were going to keep doing it and that you have to include something local we haven't done before (IE a new restaurant, experience, etc) since we normally get stuck at the same places we always go to.  :)

If we had all the money, private plane so we could jetset whenever. More realistically, I have major reno Plans for our house and/or H really wants a hot tub. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @sbarluccico sorry for cd1 :(

@cdnrunning bon voyage and happy sailing!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @kaitlink33 I'm so sorry! This IF thing is already an uphill battle, then things like that just make it feel so much harder. Hugs
  • Month/Cycle: 13/10

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: PNV, Thyroid medicine, temping, cm

CS/Q Nothing new

R/R: Also nothing new. 

GTKY: A new car. My car is beginning its slow march into death.
    Husband & I married May 26th, 2012
    Me 28 Him 28
    TTC #1 since January 1st 2016
    Anovulatory with PCOS
    Clomid 50;100;150;200: No O
    TSH 3.75 Put on 50mg levothyroxine
    1500 MG Metformin
    7.5 MG Letrozole: No Follicles
    9 MG Letrozole: 21mm Follicle no pregnancy
    4 cycles at 9 MG Letrozole, No pregnancy

• @Tennis11785 @heatherdubrow @dragonfly87 Thanks for your support ladies! I knew it was going to take some time for everything to regulate. I just wasn't sure what to think because it didn't look like I Oed at any point and I wasn't sure if I should call this CD 1 (or 2 if I count the spotting yesterday). I think what @dragonfly87 is explaining about this being my first actual period makes a lot of sense though. So I guess I'll just be hanging out here on WTO for awhile longer! 
  • Month/Cycle: 8/4

CD: 18

WAYDTGKU: All the things

CS/Q: Still no + opk, which is making me sad because this is the cd I got one last cycle. Lots of creamy cm. Stable temps. Looking like anovulatory cycle. Yippee. Just some details to go with my chart. 

R/R: Rant: I'm not going to be around much, guys. It's my last semester of graduate school, and shit is cray right now. FX for everyone, and please know that I will be lurking as much as possible. Rave: About to go shopping. Yay! But shopping is always hard when you have enormous, size K boobs, though.  

IVF
    SN used to be soemthingclever
    Me: 28 DH: 35
    Dx PCOS May 2015
    Baby #1 due 12/7/17
  • @KariAnn323 - That sounds fun!  My ILs used to have one of those pop-up campers for traveling and finally ended up buying their summer (now retirement) home at their favorite destination.

@JJMNO1616 - No real advice here, but I'm sorry your body is being a TW.

@canonmom413 @peregrine DH's ideal dream home you won't be able to see another house from our house, so I feel you.  I wouldn't mind middle of no where, but there' a few select neighborhoods I wouldn't mind either (I love his parent's neighborhood, for example, and would totally move there).

Month/Cycle: 19/18

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: PNVs, OPKs, BBT, Green Tea, HIO

CS/Q: Nope

R/R:  I don't have a rant, but my dog does:  She's very displeased that I'm bumping and not scratching her face.

Rave:  I took my first quiz for my class that started on Tuesday and got a 100%!  Woo!  I also rearranged the living room yesterday and I LOVE it.  It's so much more open.  Now I just need to spend a bunch of money and decorate it, haha.

New sinks and countertops, because those are the only parts of the kitchen and bathroom that I don't feel I can cosmetically "improve" myself.
    Me: 34 | DH: 46
    SD: 21 & SS: 17
    BFP #2 6/3/2020

*Trigger Warning*
    TTC 6/13/2015 | BFP #1 5/14/2017 | MMC 7/28/2017 (Trisomy 18) | IL + D&C 8/4/2017

• @jjmno1616 Good luck with house hunting! Where I am the market is not so great. :( But we're waiting to hear back about an offer we made. Sorry I can't help with your question.

@canonmom413 Yes! I would like to not be able to hit my neighbor's house with a rock if I threw it from my property. Is that so much to ask? XD

@sbarluccico Sorry about CD1. I lived in Hove/Brighton for 8 weeks when I was 19 and I loved it! But the rent was ridiculous. I was staying with a friend, but yeah... his rent was rididculous. 

@sarelizr Meal prepping makes all the difference in the world! I lost 50 lbs with a combo of meal prepping, keto and walking.

@kaitlink33 Ugh, that sucks. I hate when doctors offices give you wrong information and you plan accordingly, only to have it ruined. It's bull crap.

@cactusblossum That date sounds amazing! I should do that with my husband!

Husband & I married May 26th, 2012
    Me 28 Him 28
    TTC #1 since January 1st 2016
    Anovulatory with PCOS
    Clomid 50;100;150;200: No O
    TSH 3.75 Put on 50mg levothyroxine
    1500 MG Metformin
    7.5 MG Letrozole: No Follicles
    9 MG Letrozole: 21mm Follicle no pregnancy
    4 cycles at 9 MG Letrozole, No pregnancy

• I LOVE YOU LADIES! Everyone is so uplifting and helpful.  

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 15

WAYDTGKU: pnv, cm/cp, hio ed/eod, getting healthy and happy

CS/Q

R/R:  rant: my dd is sick today and it's raining. Rave: I'm baking and cleaning the house before another busy week.

GTKY: What's something that you would love to buy right now if you had the financial means

A vacation with dh. We never had a honeymoon or any other getaway together.  It is much needed and we are saving for a long weekend away.  
  • I just want to be able to have horses.  An upper year school mate now trains horses and lets me visit frequently, but not quite the same.  

First step thus is land.  
  • jenotontxjenotontx member
    edited January 2017
    @Mythril I'm surprised you haven't heard back yet about your offer. Hopefully today is the day!

@canonmom413 I just re-read your check in and the problem you are discribing about determining between semen and CM actually seems to be pretty normal! There is even mention of it in the book Taking Charge of Your Fertility.  

@sbarluccico So sorry to hear about CD 1 today. 

@sarelizr I ask my DH that same question everyday.  :D

@kaitlink33 Do you live in a rual area?? I can't believe the only Dr. in your network is so far away! That's really crummy. 

@cactusblossum Glad you and your husband had a great day!

@soemthingclever GL with your last semester!!! 
  • canonmom413canonmom413 member
    edited January 2017
    @JJMNO1616
    i sometimes get ewcm on non fertile days. I know that I for a fact have not ovulated yet. I was just trying to distinguish between the two for when it IS during fertile week. I think the cup idea is a great one, someone else IRL mentioned for me to do that too. 

Edit. Grammar is my friend. 

Pregnancy Ticker

• @heatherdubrow I know, the nurse must have thought I was a basket case because I was bawling while on the phone saying how I can't help I got my period on the weekend. Ugh. 

@JJMNO1616 kinda. I have a small dr. Office near me that I used to get them done at for my other RE but it was through a different network, which I assumed I could just go to them since the dr. Said it was fine and I even asked the PA the other day when I talked to her how to set it up and she said they would fax the order wherever I was going so I was super mad when they told me otherwise this morning.
    NTNP since 2012
    Officially TTC #1 since January 2015
  • @canonmom413 @LoveInDC I had the same dripping problem, but realized lately that now it is gone. Maybe (and that's a big maybe) it helps that I stay laying down for a while afterwards now. We actually made it a habit with DH: I but my hips on his thigh so it is elevated a bit and we just snuggle and talk for a while. I don't know if it is good for anything but at least it's a team effort :) 

Also I've promised a home made chocolate recipe for @adirat Friday, so here it is:
    You melt in a smaller pot
    - some natural sweetener (I use a stevia-erythritol mixture, about 2 tb spoons of that but it's up to taste), 
    - in 0,5 dl water (sometimes I use lactose free milk)
    When it is completely melt, you add the cca. 60 g coconut oil to it (I still experiment with the amount, I want to reduce the coconut oil because it is a lot of calories to spare ;) . When it is a homogen mix you pull it off the stove.
    You put a bigger pot with some hot water in it onto the stove and put the smaller pot on it (so you can continue cooking the chocolate on steam and not on direct heat).
    You add 35 g natural cocoa powder to the mix in the small pot, stir until mixed completely. If needed, add some more milk, you need a nice thick creamy texture.
    When it's ready, you can put it in a silicone bonbon mold. After it cools put it in the fridge and it'll be ready in about an hour or so. Be aware the fact that it is addictive :dizzy:
    Let me know it any of the above doesn't make sense.
    And GO PACKS! :)

Month/Cycle: 17/13-14 that counts

CD: 19

WAYDTGKU: hio, bbt, cm, and we started fertility testing in dec.

CS/Q

R/R:  So we had our romantic getaway weekend: both DH and I got very sick by Friday (coughing and some fever like symptoms) so we gave up and came home on Saturday, have been laying under covers since :P But we did manage to squeeze in some BD :) and i am pretty sure I ovulated yesterday afternoon, so our timing is good.

Will you laugh at me if I say: a trip to the US? :D:) 
    Me: 33, DH: 38
    Married: May 2015
    TTC since September 2015
  • @canonmom413 If DH and I HIO it out at night I usually just assume that anything there the next morning isn't CM. I'll check around noon instead.

@sbarluccico Sorry for CD1

@sarelizr That looks so yummy. I have salsa chicken in the crock pot right now for lunches for the week (burrito bowls for DH and taco salads for me)

@kaitlink33 Sorry your RE's office is being a bunch of TWs

@mythril I feel you on the car. Our cars aren't there quite yet but we're really trying to pay off the car that still has a loan and DH's student loans before we buy a new one. With the current plan we should have everything paid off in about 2ish years. I feel like every time we take in one of them for service I'm crossing my fingers and toes that they won't find anything bad.

@somethingclever FX your ovulating late this cycle and it's not an anovulatory cycle. GL with shopping totally understand the struggle - I'm an H cup

@emcake FX DD starts feeling better soon

@Anna_1021 Yay for good timing!
    *TW*

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Month/Cycle: 

CD: 

WAYDTGKU: 

CS/Q

R/R:  

Month/cycle: 1/1

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: opk and planning to BD every day starting Wednesday.  I usually ovulate around day 12. 

CS/Q: I don't chart

R/R: dreading the rainy nor'easter touching down tomorrow and the crappy weather all week. I hate January!

GTKY: if we had the financial means we would move like yesterday. We live in a 3 bedroom row home in a  nice neighborhood, and while we live comfortably now, it will get tight if/when #3 comes along. Plus I want to live in the suburbs. So over city living!!
    DD1: 2/28/12
    DD2: 9/12/13
    Baby #3: Due January 2018

• @PhillymommaX2
    This weather is so depressing and is killing business! I'm a natural light mainly photographer, but will use supplemental lighting when necessary/ I just don't like to. I have a session Wednesday and this weather is killing my plans!!

Pregnancy Ticker

• @canonmom413 sorry to hear that! Are you in the northeast as well? I feel like is has been cloudy and/or rainy almost every day this month! Totally sucks

• @PhillymommaX2 yes I am in Maryland. Maybe 2.5 hours from philly. ( takes about that to get to king of Prussia area). Just curious , why don't you chart? Is it just because you're just starting to ttc, or sanity sake? 

Pregnancy Ticker

• @PhillymommaX2 yes I am in Maryland. Maybe 2.5 hours from philly. ( takes about that to get to king of Prussia area). Just curious , why don't you chart? Is it just because you're just starting to ttc, or sanity sake? 
    @canonmom413 I was fortunate to have gotten pregnant right away with my girls, and I have very regular cycles so for now I'm going to do what has worked in the past. But it's been 4 years since I was last KU so I bought opk this time around just to be safe. I am nervous now that I'm older (35 in July) it might be more difficult. I know nothing about charting but if I am not pregnant after a few months then I may look into it.