Options

TWW Friday 1/20

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: If you were invisible for the day, what would you do? 

Re: TWW Friday 1/20

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @hartmich I totally agree about the latter part of the TWW.  I'll think I'm doing ok--not to anxious, accepting of things, etc., and then I get to around 10 DPO and I also become a hot mess. A ball of nerves, totally on edge and emotional.  It's the worst :(
    Me: 29 | DH: 30
    Married since: May 2015
    TTC #1 since August 2016 (also TTC for 3 months in Fall 2015)
  • Options
    @kmac09 I'm sure all the hormones don't help!

@sbarluccico I noted CM a couple times just to give myself an idea of when CD1 may be because I'm doing CD3 testing this month. But other than that, I really needed a break from it all. It's been so nice.

• Options
    @hartmich I am sure it has been! I started temping after 8 months of TTC just by looking at CM/CP, and I miss the blissful carefree attitude of those months (but we have been TTC the carefree way for waaay too long so it's time to get serious for me!)

Me: 31 | DH: 33
    TTC #1 since May 2016
    MFI – Low Morph (0-5%)
    IUI #1 Aug '17 BFN
    IUI #2 Oct '17 BFN
    IUI #3 Dec '17 BFN
    IVF April/May 2018
  • Options
    @adirat so HAPPY to see you here!! Resist the urge to temp! 

@bluejeanbabi05 I'm glad that your IUI's went well! 
    Me: 31 DH: 32
    Dating since: 11/17/2001
    Married: 9/26/2009
    TTC: June 2016
    BFP: 9/01/2017
    EDD: 5/14/2018

• Options
    @FLAshley sorry for bfn. 

@julesdp Hi cycle buddy!! cutest gif ever!

@sbarluccico I am sorry about your Mom! Hugs! Hope all goes well with the surgery.

@BertieMeetsGertie I really wanted to go to the march, but can't.  I'll be there with you in spirit! Stay safe.

@jmr1515 creepy internet hugs to you.

@adirat I made a vow to keep political conversations to a minimum today, but...give me allllllllll the chocolate today! And no more temping this cycle, you can do it!!!!!

@hartmich that's the worst part off tww. Hugs!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @sbarluccico Fwiw -- I temped cycles 2-8 and decided not to this cycle. I suspected that my cm and o pain would match up well enough to know ovulation within a couple days without temping or OPKs, and I think I was right. If you temp a couple cycles and everything matches up, you may not need to keep temping indefinitely. Unless something crazy happens with my luteal phase length indicating my O estimate was totally wrong, I doubt I will go back to daily temping in the future. I may just do cm and do a temp or two to "check" later. 

@hartmich I am really hoping that not temping in the morning will also relieve my desire to poas! 

• Options
    jess0211jess0211 member
    edited January 2017
    @Dilynne glad all went okay with U/S. The internal one isn't fun, I know. Eta: did they say when the doc would call you with results?

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @jess0211 Thanks! All they could say was that they would be sending the results to the doctor but they couldn't say which doctor.  If its my GP who ordered it i should know within a week or so. If they're sending it to the IF clinic, my appointment isn't until March 1 so it could be a bit. 
    Me: 27 DH: 27
    Married: 04/05/15
    TTC since: 02/16/16

• Options
    jess0211jess0211 member
    edited January 2017
    @lund ughhhhhhh I hate a-holes like that. I have had the pleasure of working with many of them  (insert eye roll gif here). Good luck confronting him! 
    ETA: because autocorrect is stupid.
    @julesdp I got your back girl, I'll come bail you out! Eta: there must be an amazing gif for this but mobile bumping

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @LuND yes running around naked all day is brilliant!
  • Options
    @dragonfly87 so happy you got another good night of sleep! 
  • Options
    @Dilynne That sucks you have to wait until your appt! This is why I love patient portals...

@dragonfly87 yay for a restful night!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 14/0

Timing: -2, -1 (2x), O (2x)

Testing: -2 (high peak), -1 (peak fertility) and today is Ovulation! Using clear blue. If I'm given the strength I won't POAS until at least 10 dpo. 

R/R: presidential inauguration! Love watching the ceremony. It's also the weekend!!!! Rant: Cali is currently in a down pour and I'm freakin over it! 

CS/Q: I always have questions, and when it's time to fill this out I forget! Lame! Oh....I know! Does anyone else ever get a heavy low feeling in their uterus around ovulation? Is it during or after for you? The last two days I feel like I have a cantaloupe in there weighing my lower abs down. Along with some mild period like cramps. 

GTKY: If you were invisible for the day, what would you do? 

Go go listen in on people's conversations and go in top secret areas!!! 
    Me: 30 | DH:34
    Married: 08/04/12
    DD: 6 years | Born: 03/28/13
    DS: 1 Year I Born 10/15/17

• Options
    @Dinosaur good luck! I hope it's a BFP! @hartmich I get ya on that!!! 
    Me: 30 | DH:34
    Married: 08/04/12
    DD: 6 years | Born: 03/28/13
    DS: 1 Year I Born 10/15/17

• Options
    @virginiaham  Hooray for getting to trigger!  I'm glad you had 2 nice follies.  While yes there is the risk of twins, I have triggered with 4 follies and still gotten bupkis.  
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• Options
    My grandmother keeps calling to talk about the outfits at the inauguration. I mean... who is even paying attention to that?! 

@virginiaham FX! 2 follies is better than 1, right? 

@lund I love your outlook... it really is amazing how tough we are to go through this shit every month!

@dilynne Ugh I have to do a transvaginal ultrasound probably next week.... Yay.