Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

New to this board!

Hello, I haven't posted on this board because I'm currently on the infertility board. My husband and I are both 23 and have been ttc for 3 years now. We are currently on our ttw for our first round of clomid :smile:  so hopefully everything goes well, but we're not letting our hopes get too high. My husband got sick around my lh surge so we're thinking that our timing might have been off. We had bms 3 days prior to the surge and almost two days after. Staying hopeful though! I go to my doctor on the 23 for my blood test so as of right now I feel like I'm reading every little thing as symptoms. After 3 years of negatives, I'm really hoping for a positive even though I'm sure it's not going to happen this month. 
I'm happy to join this board to speak with others who are trying as well and not just those who are having issues. It kind of gets discouraging at times.

Re: New to this board!

• Options
    @blackrose I have seen you on the IF board.  This is also an amazing board but we work differently than the IF board,  Please lurk more, and read the pinned threads.  We have an introduction thread and that is the best place for intros, we discourage a lot of individual threads.  Please feel free to join in the IF and TWW threads.  Are you seeing an RE? do you have an IF diagnosis? we are big here on giving support to get it. GL 
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• Options
    BlackRose said:
    Hello, I haven't posted on this board because I'm currently on the infertility board. My husband and I are both 23 and have been ttc for 3 years now. We are currently on our ttw for our first round of clomid :smile:  so hopefully everything goes well, but we're not letting our hopes get too high. My husband got sick around my lh surge so we're thinking that our timing might have been off. We had bms 3 days prior to the surge and almost two days after. Staying hopeful though! I go to my doctor on the 23 for my blood test so as of right now I feel like I'm reading every little thing as symptoms. After 3 years of negatives, I'm really hoping for a positive even though I'm sure it's not going to happen this month. 
    I'm happy to join this board to speak with others who are trying as well and not just those who are having issues. It kind of gets discouraging at times.
    QFP

Nothing to add that @wabash15 hasn't already. Welcome!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yeah it's definitely different..you guys have different threads for every day making things confusing. There is even multiple intro threads. 
  • Options
    @BlackRose There is a weekly intro thread and the most recent is the one that people do their intro on

"It's time to try defying gravity."

Me: 38  DH: 38
    Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    12/2016 RE appt; 1/2017 SA & HSG results - all normal
    3/2017 Dx Hyperprolactinemia; 5/2017 Prolactin levels normal; 8/2017 Low Ovarian Reserve
    8/2017 TTA for personal reasons; 10/2017 NTNP; 12/2017 Re-start TTC
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
    5/2019 Stopping all TTC efforts; living Childfree
  • Options
    Like I said you guys have a lot of the same threads for different days making things confusing. 
  • Options
    @blackrose it's definitely something to get used to, but I like the daily threads because I feel it's easier to connect to people when you see the same people post everyday. And you don't have to scroll through days of comments or days of different threads.

Theres a new "newbie" thread created each week. Those are weekly threads, not daily.

I use both TTGP and IF boards, I think they serve different purposes :) I hope you stay here! Great community of women.

• Options
    @wabash15 I am seeing an RE and I have PCOS. 
  • Options
    @bluejeanbabi05 that's why I decided to join this board as well
  • Options
    @BlackRose I know it can seem overwhelming at first but just spend a couple days reading the threads and you'll get the hang of it. 

Me: 34 DH: 38
    Married: June 2011
    TTC since Feb 2016
    BFP#1: 7/7/16 MMC: 8/16/16 
    BFP#2: 5/8/17 - CP
    BFP#3: 6/27/17 EDD: 3/10/18
  • Options
    Hi @blackrose! Things are set up a little differently here compared to the IF board but this is a great group of ladies. So knowledgeable and supportive. Check out some of our threads and jump in to the daily threads so we can get to know you. There's also a weekly if/testing check in that may interest you. I hope your stay here is short :)

• Options
    Welcome!  The daily TWW thread starts up bright and early each morning so you can see what everyone is up to on a day to day basis, count down to testing together, SS, etc. Lol ;)  You'll get the hang of it. Fx for you!!!