Trying to Get Pregnant

How to stay strong?

Hello everyone! Me and my husband have been trying to conceive for a year and a half now. I just found out that my first IUI failed and I cried all night. There is no one to talk to about it, I don't have parents and all of my girlfriends Have newborns or are pregnant. My best friend just had her baby and all she talks about is her little girl. And all her pregnancy she talked about pregnancy. She never worked Nor he has any interest so I can blame her that's all she talks about. It's very hurtful for me. I started avoiding her but I feel like it's not right. My husband is trying to be supportive but I feel like we don't  share the same emotions. How do you cope with this? How do you MoveOn? I feel so lonely
Me: 30 DH: 38
TTC since Fall 2015
Unexplained
1st IUI - Dec 31 2016 - BFN
2nd IUI - Jan 28 2017 - BFN
3rd IUI - Mar 2017 - BFN
IVF - May
1st FET - Jun 2017 -Cancelled 
2nd FET - Aug 31 2017-Transferred 2 Sprinkles  
BFP with one bean!
<3

Re: How to stay strong?

• Hello everyone! Me and my husband have been trying to conceive for a year and a half now. I just found out that my first IUI failed and I cried all night. There is no one to talk to about it, I don't have parents and all of my girlfriends Have newborns or are pregnant. My best friend just had her baby and all she talks about is her little girl. And all her pregnancy she talked about pregnancy. She never worked Nor he has any interest so I can blame her that's all she talks about. It's very hurtful for me. I started avoiding her but I feel like it's not right. My husband is trying to be supportive but I feel like we don't  share the same emotions. How do you cope with this? How do you MoveOn? I feel so lonely
    Not going to repeat what PP said, but you can also feel free to check out our weekly IF thread, and even our IF board. You may feel more comfortable there as many of the women may/have gone through IUIs and been in your position.

Welcome, and I'm sorry for what you're going through. I hope your stay here is a short one.

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
    PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• Loading the player...
  • Thank you so much,   Right now your words mean a lot to me.
    TTC since Fall 2015
    Unexplained
    3rd IUI - Mar 2017 - BFN
    IVF - May
    BFP with one bean!
    <3

• Thank you for your support!
    TTC since Fall 2015
    Unexplained
    3rd IUI - Mar 2017 - BFN
    IVF - May
    BFP with one bean!
    <3

• Don't make yourself guilty. Everything can happen and you are not alone. this is great forum and I'm sure you'll find support and cordial words here. I wasn't in such situations. But I can tell your husband supports you. Probably you need to talk about it. He also feels bad and need your support. Everything will be ok. You should have some rest. Maybe go somewhere with your husband. Spend your evening with pleasure and everything will fall into places.
    Xxx