Baby Names
Options

Girl Names

LilLee11LilLee11 member
edited January 2017 in Baby Names
I'm not 100% sold that I'm really having a girl, but our NIPT said we are  I'm paranoid though! Anyways, I think we actually have it narrowed down to 2 names! 

Sibs are Adrianna, Bennett and Cameron. Last name starts w a B. The million dollar question is "will this baby have a D name" haha! ABC was never our plan, just happened. We've exhausted the D list and have moved on...

Need a good read? There's a new blogger in town... www.thepinningmama.com Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Girl Names 75 votes

Claire Ann
72% 54 votes
Brooke Ann
28% 21 votes

Re: Girl Names

• Options
    Dagney?
  • Options
    saham07 said:
    Dagney?
    Actually this and Dylan are the only 2 "D" names I like. Dylan I don't think is feminine enough w Adrianna. We had a dog named Dagney growing up bc of atlas shrugged...that doesn't bother me, but it might be too different of a name. I haven't totally taken it off the list though. :)
    Need a good read? There's a new blogger in town... www.thepinningmama.com Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I like Dagney. I wouldn't side-eye someone using it, if they had a pet with the name many moons ago. I actually knew a Dagney in school, and she went by the nickname Aggie. 
    Yeah I don't think anyone would even remember that dog bc I was like 5 haha! Aggie is cute too. 
  • Options
    To me, Brooke and Claire seem a little "plain" with your sibset. Nice names but I would go for something a little longer maybe! :)
  • Options
    I know a Danica who wears her name well
  • Options
    To me, Brooke and Claire seem a little "plain" with your sibset. Nice names but I would go for something a little longer maybe! :)
    This! Although I like Brooke best of the two.