Trying to Get Pregnant

TTGP Grads Week of 1/9

Um, where were all the TTGP grads last week??  

reactions liz lemon lets do this its on

---------------------------------------------------------------
If you are a contributing member with a BFP this week, please share your success with us here!  smiley 
---------------------------------------------------------------

This thread has mild restrictions - thread is primarily BFP announcements but does allow for direct questions or lengthy/personalized congrats in the comments. Use the "Love It" button to indicate "congrats!", "H&H 9 months!", "I was hoping this was your month!" and other short&sweet notes.  Questions as well as longer personal congratulatory notes can be posted in the thread.

Regular board rules apply - this is not the place to ask if you are pregnant based off your symptoms or for second opinions on your tests.  We do invite you to contribute in the daily TWW and WTO threads and discussions.  This community gives back tenfold what you put into it!

When you see somebody who has possibly violated a guideline of this thread, please quote the section of these guidelines and include a callout to the poster, but keep snark to a minimum as these rules can be subject to opinion.  If you have a post called out, please edit your offending post to add a note that you've been made aware of the rule and will keep it in mind in the future (if you are being asked to change wording due to unintentionally offensive phrasing, please remove that part of your post with a note of "EDIT: Removed offensive phrasing).  Remember: this thread is not a tribunal.  Continued arguments and defenses about a post have no place here and are considered off-topic.  If you would like to make an argument for or against a rule, please create or update a META thread to discuss.

CD/DPO of first BFP?

How many months/cycles had you been TTGP?

What did your chart look like?

What were you doing TGKU?

How was your timing?

What symptoms did you have, if any (CS & CD breakdowns welcome)?

How are you going to/did you tell your partner?

Anything else to add?

Re: TTGP Grads Week of 1/9

• Loading the player...
  • * siggy warning *

Yay!!  Congrats @ChefRamsay!!
    DS1: Born 11.18.15
    DS2: EDD- 09.08.17

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @ChefRamsay say WHAT?!??!!! Yay!! I'm so so happy and excited for you!  :)
    Me: 31 DH: 32
    Dating since: 11/17/2001
    Married: 9/26/2009
    TTC: June 2016
    BFP: 9/01/2017
    EDD: 5/14/2018

• Congrats @ChefRamsay!!! During my short time here, you have definitely been one of the more memorable posters and your story touched me so much. I was rooting for you so hard. Congrats on your BFP! Don't come back unless it's as a dirty lurker!!! :)
  • Yesssssssss @ChefRamsay!!!!! So happy for you!
    Me: 32 DH:33
    Married 9/2015
    TTC #1 6/2016
    BFP: 4/21/2017 - CP
    Dx Unexplained IF 6/2017
    Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI 7/2017 - Cancelled (overstimulated)
    Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI #1 - BFN
    Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI #2 -BFN
    Letrozole + Ovidrel + IUI#3 - BFP! EDD July 15 2018
    Baby Girl H - July 22 2018

• CONGRATS @ChefRamsay
    So so excited for you H&H9!

Pregnancy Ticker
    Oct. '17 June S.C. "You Had 1 Job"

• Congrats @ChefRamsay!!!!! I'm so so happy for you and your rainbow baby. ❤️ H&H9!
  • ****dirty lurker, siggy warning****

Ahhhh!!! Congrats @ChefRamsay!!!!! I'm so happy for you! And Congrats to you too @jmn1985!

Me: 33 DH: 33

Married: 6.9.12
    DS born: 4.9.14
    DD born 7.27.17

• @jmn1985 @ChefRamsay YAYYYY! I'm so happy for both of you ladies. We are going to miss you here but happy to see you go!  :D

• @ChefRamsay  I AM SO FREAKING HAPPY FOR YOU!! I've been following you on TWW and I had a really good feeling. Have a happy and healthy 9 months and make sure to update us!

• Omg congrats!!!!!!! So so so so so happy for you @ChefRamsay!!!!!
  • **dirty lurker** 
    oh my goodness, congrats @ChefRamsay!!! I am so happy for you! I wish you the happiest and healthiest of 9 months!!!
    Me:25 DH:28
    Married: October 2014
    TTC#1:May 2016
    BFP: 11/16/16   EDD: 7/30/17
    4 fur babies

• @ChefRamsay I knew it!!! I had a feeling about your chart!

I'm so, so, so, so freaking happy for you, and even though I'll miss you, please don't come back! <3 

Damnit, now I'm crying <3 

Gotta leave you with the appropriate dogma gif

Me: 32 / DH: 33
    DD born: 3/31/19

• OMG @ChefRamsay congrats!!! I got so excited when I saw that it was you! So happy for you!!

Me: 36  DH: 41
    DS: 07/03/11
    TTC #2: July 2016
    BFP: 4/19/17 EDD: 12/31/17
  • @ChefRamsay
    Just wanted to join in and say congrats.  Such wonderful news!
    Me: 35, DH: 35
    Married: 2012
    TTC Since September 2016
  • @ChefRamsay: I am always hesitant to open this thread, but I am so excited to see you got your BFP. You give me hope for future cycles!!!
  • @ChefRamsay OMG!! :)<3 I know I'm TTC sensitive nowdays, but I almost teared up on the great news. I've seen you give so much support here. So happy for you, FX that everything goes great! :) 
    Me: 33, DH: 38
    Married: May 2015
    TTC since September 2015
  • @ChefRamsay oh my gosh congratulations!!!!! We will miss you!!!! 

Me: 28 | DH: 33
    EDD: March 24, 2018 - angel baby at 21 weeks <3 

• @jmn1985 Congratulations!!!!
    @ChefRamsay yay! Congratulations!!!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • ***dirty lurker, siggy warning***

AHHHHHHHH! Congrats, @ChefRamsay!!!!! SO excited for you!
    Me: 30 DH: 30
    Dating: 12/21/2001
    Married: 09/08/2012
    TTC: 09/2016
    BFP: 11/16/2016 EDD: 07/27/2017
    Baby Fish born: 08/01/2017

• EEEKK!! I am SO HAPPY for you @ChefRamsay !! 
  • Congrats @jmn1985 and @ChefRamsay!!! @ChefRamsay I had a feeling this was your month!